Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Server Reports: Latency, Disconnects, etc

OP Forum Team

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. 125
  6. ...
  7. 126
Instance Report
  • Gamertag: Kristaki06 so same account I'm posting on
  • Description of your issue
    • I just got my Xbox Series X loaded it up to play Halo5 campaign and I found that my last (& apparently only save, I had 3 slots filled) save to be from 6/9/2018 where I have Definitely gone back to do more campaign run throughs since, oddly enough score attacks which does have 4/17/2020 save which would have been the latest. I mainly play WarZone Firefight but I jump back into Campaign every now and again... is there any way of getting my campaign saves back? or updated to what it would have been acouple months ago? It would be much appreciated [Also have tried deleting device data (New console wouldn't have this anyway)] If I can find a screen shot of my saves I'm talking about I'll repost
Network Information
  • Country/Region: Perth, Western Australia
  • Your ISP: Aussie Broadband
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): 28Mbs/5Mbs
  • Make / Model of your router: Wired - Netgear Night Hawk X4S
This link is to my FB page of a screen Shot to prove what I currently see
https://www.facebook.com/Christos06/posts/10157306809221734
Many Kind Regards
I just played through what is surely my most unenjoyable Warzone Firefight match ever. The game was acting up almost from start to finish; whenever I moved, it would essentially 'rewind' my steps and I would keep getting put back at my original starting point, and this happened over and over throughout the match. In addition, sometimes enemies would freeze and then appear in a different position several seconds later. I can't post links, but the match is right there in my Warzone game history, Heroic Warzone Firefight on Temple.

Do note that due to the somewhat buggy nature of Halo 5's theatre, a few parts of the...glitchyness does not show, but you can tell it is there because I am probably still shooting at a dead enemy. Anyway, if the theatre isn't completely broken, it all begins shortly after Round 1 starts, and really kicks into high gear during Round 2.

This also is most likely not a problem on my end, as I have played many Warzone Firefight matches and have never experienced latency (?) issues on this magnitude.
been getting problems with dedicated servers non stop recently ik my nat type is open but everyday for the past week ive been having problems connecting to the dedicated servers
I cant connect to the servers since two days back.
Servers have been really bad ever since friday tbh
I've been having constant disconnects while in a Fireteam in most game types.
it seems like all im getting paired against is EU Servers and host for the last two weeks and before that i would be in games that the host would be somewhere down in Mexico or even more south than that because literally everyone on the teams besides me is speaking Spanish. in both servers I experience
-HORRIBLE HIT REG, I mean I literally have to put at LEAST 9 bullets into someone and not miss plus mostly headshots for them to die "fast" but they are 4 shooting me with the magnum so you can see the disadvantage im at here.
-kids teleporting forwards backwards everywhere.
-grenades are lagging behind the throw plus i throw 1 and both of my nades get thrown
-i back smack kids and it doesnt even register ive had to hit kids with 3 melee hits for them to die when its suppose to take 2 max
-my sticky grenades literally going right through Spartans chest or legs or arms u name it it has gone right through it
-being killed after i get fully around a corner(and out of sight of the player view) but still being hit by their bullets and being killed somehow like their bullets are going through walls or something its frustrating
-playlists are mostly solo q arena/ slayer ranked/ and arena ranked
GAmertag is SG FeLLoN
Networks Info
Country/Region- USA/ Mountain time/ Albuquerque, New Mexico
ISP- ComCast paying for 1gb speed
Bandwidth speeds(up/down)- upload- 40 download speed is anywhere from 150mbps to 300mbps
Ping 65 to 75
Cisco XB3 Modem/router latest software Ethernet Connection,
BenQ Monitor, Elite 2 controller wired

example of one of the games im talking about)https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/1fa45369-c464-4cc7-b635-bf3b1262b764/players/sg%20fellon?gameHistoryMatchIndex=14&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All
MathYou1 wrote:
I've been having constant disconnects while in a Fireteam in most game types.
Thats been happening to me on Series X and regular one x doesnt do this to me and my series X freezing up on me so many times i cant even do anything to it :(
cant connect to any dedicated servers, playing on the series x from poland.
cant even start a custom game.
Problem started a few days ago
Instance Report
  • Gamer tag : GameWorkRepeat
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred : 1130pm EST. (The issue has occurred throughout the day multiple days in a row.)
    • Playlist Name : QuickPlay
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? NO
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? Yes. - Connection Lost, You have been disconnected from the local network.
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? NO
Network Information
  • Country/Region - USA, South Carolina
  • Your ISP - Comporium
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) 10 / 300
  • Make / Model of your router - Arris / DG3450
  • Firmware version of your router - Not sure.
This issue did not start occurring until I switched to the Xbox Series X.
I have tried multiple ports in my router, I have swapped cat 6 cables, I’ve hard shut down and rebooted the Xbox and the router, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled halo 5.

Please let me know if there is any additional information that may be helpful.

Thank you!
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
I'm having the same problem. What can we do to fix this? Thanks
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
I'm having the same problem. What can we do to fix this? Thanks
?????

there is nobody to take care of our problem ?????
<p></p>
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
I'm having the same problem. What can we do to fix this? Thanks
?????

there is nobody to take care of our problem ?????
<p></p>
Yesterday the matchmaking worked for 2h and wet down again
cant connect to any dedicated servers, playing on the series s

Problem started a few days ago
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
I'm having the same problem. What can we do to fix this? Thanks
?????

there is nobody to take care of our problem ?????
<p></p>
Yesterday the matchmaking worked for 2h and wet down again
that's just unbelieveble !!!!!!

it's 7 days now I posted my message... and no answer !

@luwidd, @Triiple1914 always down for you ?
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
I'm having the same problem. What can we do to fix this? Thanks
?????

there is nobody to take care of our problem ?????
<p></p>
Yesterday the matchmaking worked for 2h and wet down again
that's just unbelieveble !!!!!!

it's 7 days now I posted my message... and no answer !

@luwidd, @Triiple1914 always down for you ?
I tried asking Joshua Menke on Twitter, but of course I got ignored (probably because I pester him a lot). It's been occurring over the last two days. Series X with well over 400Mbps Down and 30mbps Up.

It's about to connect to the server and then stops working.

So let's see if anyone responds to this problem.
Orland0h wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
I'm having the same problem. What can we do to fix this? Thanks
?????

there is nobody to take care of our problem ?????
<p></p>
Yesterday the matchmaking worked for 2h and wet down again
that's just unbelieveble !!!!!!

it's 7 days now I posted my message... and no answer !

@luwidd, @Triiple1914 always down for you ?
I tried asking Joshua Menke on Twitter, but of course I got ignored (probably because I pester him a lot). It's been occurring over the last two days. Series X with well over 400Mbps Down and 30mbps Up.

It's about to connect to the server and then stops working.

So let's see if anyone responds to this problem.
Thanks for the intel

my hope is very low... soon more than a week without any ansmer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. 125
  6. ...
  7. 126