2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. ...
  6. 126
Attempting to play some Warzone Firefight, but keep getting

"ATTENTION

Unable to start Dedicated Server"

Over and over and over again. It's not my Internet connection; it has to be something on 343i's end.
Orland0h wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

GamerTag : DougoU

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
Early this morning all was fine.
nobody ?
I'm having the same problem. What can we do to fix this? Thanks
?????

there is nobody to take care of our problem ?????
<p></p>
Yesterday the matchmaking worked for 2h and wet down again
that's just unbelieveble !!!!!!

it's 7 days now I posted my message... and no answer !

@luwidd, @Triiple1914 always down for you ?
I tried asking Joshua Menke on Twitter, but of course I got ignored (probably because I pester him a lot). It's been occurring over the last two days. Series X with well over 400Mbps Down and 30mbps Up.

It's about to connect to the server and then stops working.

So let's see if anyone responds to this problem.
Same here ... no answers , almost 7 day in a row that I can’t connect !!!! WTF is happening!!! Microsoft get your -Yoink- done !!!!!!
Orland0h wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. How can we solve this problem. I am in Portsmouth VA. And my gamertag is CdrToXiKoBrA.
Same issue

Can’t play any match on Halo 5 in my Series X because it said that a problem with the dedicated server occurred. no matter the type of mtachmaking
nobody ?
?????

<p></p>

I tried asking Joshua Menke on Twitter, but of course I got ignored (probably because I pester him a lot). It's been occurring over the last two days. Series X with well over 400Mbps Down and 30mbps Up.

Same here ... no answers , almost 7 day in a row that I can’t connect !!!! WTF is happening!!! Microsoft get your -Yoink- done !!!!!!
It's intermittent for me. It works fine for a couple of games, albeit with really bad lag which makes me lose or I'm playing with people from different countries, OR I get the dedicated server screen or the the request to join has timed out.

The last weirdest thing I got was the game just completely lagged out but never got booted. Seemed more like a stall of the game. Error that failed to handle an exception type thing.
Orland0h wrote:
Orland0h wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
DougoU wrote:
Same issue

nobody ?
?????

<p></p>

It's intermittent for me. It works fine for a couple of games, albeit with really bad lag which makes me lose or I'm playing with people from different countries, OR I get the dedicated server screen or the the request to join has timed out.

The last weirdest thing I got was the game just completely lagged out but never got booted. Seemed more like a stall of the game. Error that failed to handle an exception type thing.
I follow this on twitter to get fresh info on the problem

https://twitter.com/HaloSupport
When I try to play any kind of matchmaking, all options have a red triangle next to them and I receive the following error: “ATTENTION: Could not find server suitable for fireteam.”

• Gamertag: oI t0xiK Io
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date: Jan. 11, 2020, 10 PM EST
    • Playlist Name: Everything
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe. Unknown
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? No
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? Unknown
Network Information
  • Country/Region: Kentucky, USA
  • Your ISP: Comcast Xfinity
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): 5mbps Up, 120mbps Down
  • Make / Model of your router: Motorola MG7740
  • Firmware version of your router: 7540-5.7.1.32
I’m having latency issues with multiplayer games.
it happens every time I play a game.
On top of my routine 30 minutes of "Unable to connect to Dedicated Server" with my 300MB dedicated Internet...I've had my halo 5 games freeze then the game crash. THEN I get a temporary ban for quitting! Why did I pay 1. $520 for the new xbox series X and 2. For Halo 5 at all. This is utterly ridiculous. Are we expected to deal with these problems for the next year and then pay full price for Halo 6? I'm so tired of dealing with this crap day in and day out on a brand new console. how's it possible that this has been an ongoing issue for this long and there's been seemingly no resolution? I work as a physicist so I have some understanding as to what it takes to build a functional program and maintain it but I feel like there's not a lot of information out there to the source of the problem.

I'm literally about to rage quit on all of this and get rid of my xbox. Every. Single. Day. Without fail I cannot connect to games with friends in parties (all of which who have great internet connections, have troubleshat all the potential issues), had the game freeze and crash, then inevitably get a temp ban. Wtf. Why am I still here?

Rant over.
What’s happening is almos 1 month that I can’t connect to multiplayer
What’s happening is almos 1 month that I can’t connect to multiplayer
For the sheer amount of profit from microtransactions produced from halo 5 over the last 5.5 years...these server issues are absolutely unacceptable. Where's the quality control in all of this?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
DKN117 wrote:
Attempting to play some Warzone Firefight, but keep getting

"ATTENTION

Unable to start Dedicated Server"

Over and over and over again. It's not my Internet connection; it has to be something on 343i's end.
Me too ... keep having the same problem for days
Just had two game disconnects in a row in WZFF. Issue definitely isn't my internet (console remained connected to Live throughout and speedtests show zero issues). In both cases manifested through AI animations seemingly getting stuck and audio bugs. More annoyingly I'be lost two gold xp boosts to this.
Both myself and my husband tried to get on to play and it says can't find a dedicated server for any social or ranked games. But I was on earlier, like two hours ago and played just fine... We restarted console and can play other games socially online... Just not halo tonight. Sad day
Server down on all Halo's for the last fifteen :(
It keeps saying unable to start dedicated server please try again. I have restarted xbox and everything and it still does same thing it just started doing this like 20 min ago
Unable to start dedicated server for everything so far, the daily grind has been cancelled I suppose.

Edit: Looks like we're back!
Both myself and my husband tried to get on to play and it says can't find a dedicated server for any social or ranked games. But I was on earlier, like two hours ago and played just fine... We restarted console and can play other games socially online... Just not halo tonight. Sad day
Server down on all Halo's for the last fifteen :(
Kruciphy wrote:
It keeps saying unable to start dedicated server please try again. I have restarted xbox and everything and it still does same thing it just started doing this like 20 min ago
Azure services seem to be experiencing issues right now, this is Microsoft's Cloud platform that hosts gaming and other services. Hopefully will be back up soon but it doesn't appear to be solely an issue with the game itself right now
Thx for the random disconnect again -.- lost my last legendary xp boost again cause of that “disconnect from server“ -Yoink-... pls fix it... its more than one year now that this disconnect happens every day and not only in warzone... in arena and customs too... I am losing my motivation to play this game any longer...
Thx for the random disconnect again -.- lost my last legendary xp boost again cause of that “disconnect from server“ -Yoink-... pls fix it... its more than one year now that this disconnect happens every day and not only in warzone... in arena and customs too... I am losing my motivation to play this game any longer...
Generally in situations like this, you'll get the boost returned to you after 4 or 5 games
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 124
  4. 125
  5. ...
  6. 126