1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 121
Quote:
We’ve been keeping an eye on reports regarding server issues and are looking to provide the Halo services team with more detailed information and reports. If you are experiencing issues, please provide the following information to help with the investigation. If at all possible, please provide a video of your issue, as well as the Waypoint game link, as this will be most helpful in identifying the root cause.

Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
    • Playlist Name
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region
  • Your ISP
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
  • Make / Model of your router
  • Firmware version of your router
Any additional information you can provide about your set up / connection would also be of great help!

Thank you,
The Forum Team
*My gamertag is ZippySkippy
* This happens just about all the time. I play from 8pm-1am CST
* Arena Slayer
*Hit registration is extremely horrendous.. grenades that are delayed and my shields go from full to depleted in less then a second. Also being shot way around corners or when im under cover.
* I never experienced disconnects but as time has gone on I experience them far more often. But at no time do I ever receive a DNF for any of my disconnects. Im also getting the retrieving data a lot now and very rarely ever had that before either.
*Im seeing a lot of players warping around with mild teleporting. At no time do I feel im ever doing this.. But I do notice that I don't move as fluid and as fast as some of the other players. I feel like I have lead shoes. Very sluggish movement. Not fluid at all.
*USA/Minnesota/central./Central Standard Time.
* Charter Spectrum.
*5-7 Mb Up and 60Mb Down.
*Cable Modem is a Cisco DPC3216... DOCSIS 3.0
*Router is a Netgear R6300V2
*firmware version V1.0.3.6_1.0.63CH
*Xbox One readings. Download speed=60.80Mbps Upload speed=5.64Mbps Latency=83ms Packet loss=0% MTU=1480.

* I have had my ISP over and they replaced everything from the main line to the house to everything inside. They also monitored my connection for a month and after all of that they said there was nothing wrong on my end. They also stated I had one of the best connections they have come across. As this game sits right now it is unplayable in its current state. If there is any other info needed please let me know.. If you could pm when you have looked at this that would be very appreciated. Even if there is nothing you can do all I ask is to be notified..Thanks!

ZippySkippy.
keep getting kicked to lobby stating changed fireteam and then banned for 20 min???? have to keep constantly restarting halo due to req's not properly loading and in breakout, shotguns at point blank will not kill but i can get one shot from outside red circle range. seems like you learned nothing from MCC.
Instance Report
  • Gamertag RoBOrE
    • Time & Date the issue occurred: Since July/August
    • Playlist Name: All of them.
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Yes. Bad hit detection mostly.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? From time to time
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? I sometimes see other players teleporting
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
  • http://xboxclips.com/RoBOrE/982ca983-77cc-48dd-8dad-b3912137863c/embed
  • http://xboxclips.com/RoBOrE/3a396bda-cc91-4e13-935d-3e552b15d781/embed
Network Information
  • Spain/Málaga
  • Movistar
  • Ftth 300/300 mb
  • Mitrastar HGW-2501GN-R2
  • Firmware ES_B26
Suggestion: I believe that you have to get rid of Azure's cloud computing infrastucture and invest in some good ded gaming servers.
The last 2 days I can't connect to servers and can't join my friends fireteam. Fix these funcking servers.
Instance Report
  • Gamertag: IIIHaloKittyIII
  • Description of your issue: I can't use Reqs at all. Spins and says "Retrieving Data" and it never stops. I have not been able to use any of my Reqs in a long time. :( All my other data and stats show. I did call my ISP and checked what it was pinging at and it's a little high around 40-60. Should be closer to 0 and an average of around 16. Not sure if that matters but trying to get as much info to whoever the wizard is that will be able to fix this.
    • Time & Date the issue occurred: Many Month now
    • Playlist Name: Any of the Warzone types.
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? No.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? Yes.
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? At times, yes.
Network Information
  • Country/Region: US
  • Your ISP: Cox
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): 168Mbps/20Mbps
  • Make / Model of your router: Surfboard SB6141
  • Firmware version of your router: SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.14-SCM03-NOSH
Instance Report
  • Gamertag: Big Kowalski
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available): every single week since july
    • Playlist Name: Arena & Slayer
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? : unreliable hit registration, granade delay, aiming extremely difficult sometimes -no assist at all-, enemies with shields down don´t die with one headshot, spartan charge don´t hit enemies (as if enemies were teammates), melé don´t hit enemies (as if enemies were teammates, no "magnetism" at all), enemies teleport too often.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?: very rarely, but it happens more frequently tan before
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?: yes, enemies teleport very often, sometimes are micro-teleports, sometimes are huge teleports.
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com):
https://youtu.be/6CjhHCg8cEM
https://youtu.be/Whdox5-gAOw
https://youtu.be/OpZDxPU1Snk

Network Information
  • Country/Region: Spain/Madrid
  • Your ISP: Movistar FTTH
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): 300 / 300 Mbps
  • Make / Model of your router: Asus RT-AC68U
  • Firmware version of your router: 3.0.0.4.380_3831
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or make posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Double post.
Just played a ridiculously laggy BTB game that additionally suffered from poor matchmaking (100-40 final score). 7 people quit, post-game I looked and 4 were playing other online FPS games. Sad days.
Edit: I forgot to mention, you can also get two examples of the broken splatter physics in that BTB game, once when I landed on top of a scorpion to board it and was splattered, and once when someone rammed with with a ghost and I lived and hijacked it.
Edit 2: I also forgot to mention there is also an example of incorrect assignment of vehicle destruction in that same game (ie, I boarded and grenaded a Scorpion and was awarded an assist). To paraphrase the franchise, "that game was a monument to all your sins." :)
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available): ~20 minutes before posting, other random issues for about 1.5 weeks.
    • Playlist Name: BTB (others recently)
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? : Hard to tell with people teleporting all over/wasps flipping through the air.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?: very rarely
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?: yes, other players
  • Network Information
  • Country/Region: USA/Midwest
  • Your ISP: Charter
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down): down 45-100 Mbps
  • Make / Model of your router: some $200 awesome one, ain't nobody got time to check that, the issue isn't with me. Everyone who plays halo didn't suddenly stop having functional internet.
  • Firmware version of your router: see above
Currently says I can't connect to the halo 5 guardians servers and it also gives me a profile sync error. Can someone help me with this?
Also experiencing profile sync error and cannot access online modes. "Error authorizing user with H5". Any idea? There's a few people online I know who are also dealing with this while others are playing just fine.
r3sPaWn3d wrote:
Currently says I can't connect to the halo 5 guardians servers and it also gives me a profile sync error. Can someone help me with this?
I am having the exact same problem and it has nothing to do with my Live account.
I'm getting the profile sync error aswell.
Can't sync so all online game modes are inaccessible. I've never seen it this bad. This is very bad. Bad.
r3sPaWn3d wrote:
Have you tried the hard reset start to your xbox? Also try and power cycle your modem and router if you have one. Make sure you do the hard reset start properly. See what that does.. good luck.

Zippy
Please fix this, since yesterday servers are awful! Right now, i cant syncr my profile! Never happened to me this way! Im from México and i did all the possible solutions!
Cheko1oco wrote:
Please fix this, since yesterday servers are awful! Right now, i cant syncr my profile! Never happened to me this way! Im from México and i did all the possible solutions!
There is another post currently started just now on this problem. 343i has just responded a bit ago.. Post there.

Zippy
Woo finally got on! Hard reset 4 times (including router), then signed in after launching the game. It popped up with initial error message but I clicked on 'Arena' anyway and it forced opened with my profile synced up. Now in a MP lobby. Good luck everyone!
Mikep40
It has been latency since I started playing today at 7pm. Now I can't get my spartan to load and can not play online.

Saying error is not authorizing user to halo 5 servers

Playing from south carolina eastern time
l Z3B l wrote:
I honestly don't have any hope for this thread. If you don't know what the problem is by now, why even bother ? It's impossible to play competitively..
But if it can help other people...

Gamertag: L Z3B L

-Those close shave 1 on 1's are always a loss. No matter what.
-Shots don't register. I.e. I'll have to take someone down in 9 shots. They can drop me in 3.
-Shotguns from enemies can be snipers
-Your shotgun can neaaarly pop a shield
-Assassinations (just the 1 hit melee from behind) usually dont count. I'm guessing thats because of the super high ping.
-Two rockets shot at someone's feet will NOT kill them.
-My grenades are duds. Theirs are nukes. Like, through walls, 10 feet away etc.

I'm not even exaggerating , but maybe 1 in 30 games , it'll go just the way it's meant to.

You get the idea. It's unplayable.
This franchise was hands down, my favourite go to game, but the servers have totally killed my vibe for it. Anyways, just take a leaf out of titanfalls book for H6. I don't think you can fix this anymore...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 121