*My gamertag is ZippySkippyQuote:We’ve been keeping an eye on reports regarding server issues and are looking to provide the Halo services team with more detailed information and reports. If you are experiencing issues, please provide the following information to help with the investigation. If at all possible, please provide a video of your issue, as well as the Waypoint game link, as this will be most helpful in identifying the root cause.
- Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
- Description of your issue
- Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
- Playlist Name
- Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
- Are you experiencing disconnects?
- Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
- Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
- Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Any additional information you can provide about your set up / connection would also be of great help!
- Your ISP
- Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
- Make / Model of your router
- Firmware version of your router
The Forum Team
* This happens just about all the time. I play from 8pm-1am CST
* Arena Slayer
*Hit registration is extremely horrendous.. grenades that are delayed and my shields go from full to depleted in less then a second. Also being shot way around corners or when im under cover.
* I never experienced disconnects but as time has gone on I experience them far more often. But at no time do I ever receive a DNF for any of my disconnects. Im also getting the retrieving data a lot now and very rarely ever had that before either.
*Im seeing a lot of players warping around with mild teleporting. At no time do I feel im ever doing this.. But I do notice that I don't move as fluid and as fast as some of the other players. I feel like I have lead shoes. Very sluggish movement. Not fluid at all.
*USA/Minnesota/central./Central Standard Time.
* Charter Spectrum.
*5-7 Mb Up and 60Mb Down.
*Cable Modem is a Cisco DPC3216... DOCSIS 3.0
*Router is a Netgear R6300V2
*firmware version V184.108.40.206_1.0.63CH
*Xbox One readings. Download speed=60.80Mbps Upload speed=5.64Mbps Latency=83ms Packet loss=0% MTU=1480.
* I have had my ISP over and they replaced everything from the main line to the house to everything inside. They also monitored my connection for a month and after all of that they said there was nothing wrong on my end. They also stated I had one of the best connections they have come across. As this game sits right now it is unplayable in its current state. If there is any other info needed please let me know.. If you could pm when you have looked at this that would be very appreciated. Even if there is nothing you can do all I ask is to be notified..Thanks!