3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 121
Gamertag TheMightyMikey1
Description: I've been having issues to contect to matchmade games for the past two weeks, everytime I start matchmaking I can enter the lobby, but whenever the game starts loading it boots me out with the "unable to join, request timed out please try again" message appearing on screen. Sometimes I'm able to join the game but this has happened very scarcely.
Date: Like i said, it started about two weeks ago, everytime I try to play. I've even contacted Xbox support to see if it was my Xbox.
Playlist name: it happens with every playlist I try
Experiencing teleportation, delayed granades, disconnects? Yes, i started experiencing these circumstances october 9th.
Video: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheMightyMikey1/video/22253924 http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheMightyMikey1/video/22253943
ISP: Total play
Make Model of router: Huawei technologies

please help me :(
I can not connect to halo 5 Servers it keeps telling me (Attention there was an issue with the Halo 5 Guardians Servers.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

hay muchos errores de servidores en diferentes lugares del mundo me refiero tanto a EEUU, Mexico u otras partes de que derrepente no conecta los servidores, o no deja jugar con los demas
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

quisiera que 343i contestara y diera prioridad a resolver estos problemas.
Instance Report
Ok, so last night was terrible again and I have som juicy examples for you 343.

Disconnect - lost connection to server
7th of October
Warzone playlist
So I decided to take out one of the very few Nornfangs I have ever used and one of the few I have in my inventory. Guess what? Disconnect! Lost connection to server... It happened in this game. I lost my Nornfang, my boost, the Gungoose kills I had worked on for my commendation, RP, XP, time and my patience after a long night of frustrating server crap.

In that same game I had plenty of lagspikes - like you can see in the second half of this clip.

Lagspikes and frame rate drops
7th of October
Warzone playlist
Lagspikes like this (look at 18s into clip) and like this (20s into clip) in this game Happened in many games last night including heavy frame rate drops during parts of some games.

7th of October
BTB playlist
A game that had a lot of connection issues including heavy frame rate drops during instances. I was not able to record those as my Xbox does not always react to the "xbox record that" voice command.

Network Information
  • ISP: Bredbandsbolaget/Telenor
  • Bandwidth: 12 mb/s up, 100mb/s down (FIBRE)
  • Router: Asus RT-AC66-U
  • Firmware version: 3.0.0.4.380_4005 (latest)
  • Open NAT
Additional info:
  • My Xbox is always wired and I never play on wireless.
  • There is usually no other traffic or very little other traffic when I play Halo.
  • I have performed tests with pingtest.net, speedtest.net and other services to determine that there are no issues with my connection as such. Issues come when connecting to distant servers due to the nature of long distance routing of internet traffic (latency, lag, jitter, package loss). A local H5 server for Scandinavian/Nordic countries would solve a lot of the issues.
GT: Kylecrafts
Got DC'd from a Warzone match today, no trigger, no preluding issues (like teleporting players or REQ issues). Brought me back to the multiplayer lobby/menu. I didn't see a red page explaning anything.
Quote:
Instance Report
  • Gamertag: HsitH
  • Description of your issue: Ive been disconecting from the servers in Warzone matches, this was the most recent
    • 12:42 pm Central, October 8th 2016
    • Warzone Assault
    • experience disconnections
Network Information
  • Mexico
  • izzi
  • Download: 58.30 Mbps / Upload: 11.49
  • Netgear R6400 with default firmware
My disconnections are almost daily and they happen mostly in Halo 5 of all games.
Gamertag: Fruityloops78

Problem: I had finished a match of swat and was in the pose scene when I lost connection, I was then banned from arena. I have the moment on video to prove I have in fact finished the match. Please help
Why is it if we are in an avoid me status on our Xbox live account we can find a match on every game for the counsel but halo 5???
O-m-g to who can I complain when the game steal my -Yoinking!- Req card???? Usually on free game it's always easy to find but for a game I paid the big price no -Yoinking!-. Sign of it. Btw it should be straight in game yoink yoink
Quote:
We’ve been keeping an eye on reports regarding server issues and are looking to provide the Halo services team with more detailed information and reports. If you are experiencing issues, please provide the following information to help with the investigation. If at all possible, please provide a video of your issue, as well as the Waypoint game link, as this will be most helpful in identifying the root cause.

Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
    • Playlist Name
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region
  • Your ISP
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
  • Make / Model of your router
  • Firmware version of your router
Any additional information you can provide about your set up / connection would also be of great help!

Thank you,
The Forum Team
*My gamertag is ZippySkippy
* This happens just about all the time. I play from 8pm-1am CST
* Arena Slayer
*Hit registration is extremely horrendous.. grenades that are delayed and my shields go from full to depleted in less then a second. Also being shot way around corners or when im under cover.
* I never experienced disconnects but as time has gone on I experience them far more often. But at no time do I ever receive a DNF for any of my disconnects. Im also getting the retrieving data a lot now and very rarely ever had that before either.
*Im seeing a lot of players warping around with mild teleporting. At no time do I feel im ever doing this.. But I do notice that I don't move as fluid and as fast as some of the other players. I feel like I have lead shoes. Very sluggish movement. Not fluid at all.
*USA/Minnesota/central./Central Standard Time.
* Charter Spectrum.
*5-7 Mb Up and 60Mb Down.
*Cable Modem is a Cisco DPC3216... DOCSIS 3.0
*Router is a Netgear R6300V2
*firmware version V1.0.3.6_1.0.63CH
*Xbox One readings. Download speed=60.80Mbps Upload speed=5.64Mbps Latency=83ms Packet loss=0% MTU=1480.

* I have had my ISP over and they replaced everything from the main line to the house to everything inside. They also monitored my connection for a month and after all of that they said there was nothing wrong on my end. They also stated I had one of the best connections they have come across. As this game sits right now it is unplayable in its current state. If there is any other info needed please let me know.. If you could pm when you have looked at this that would be very appreciated. Even if there is nothing you can do all I ask is to be notified..Thanks!

ZippySkippy.
I just want to follow up and make sure that issues like mine and others don't get over looked.
I also want to add that my Nat type is Open and im hard wired to my router.
Why is it this game at first played well but now doesn't at all?
Why is it that these dedicated servers now need things like Nat type set to Open?
Ive played other Halo titles that were P2P. And they functioned better then what I have now.
Why is it each game is so inconsistent from one another when it comes to performance?
Why is it that we don't have simple options like server selection?
Why does it take so long for issues like this to get fixed?
If there is nothing you can do for me and you don't want to post it here please send me a pm. That's all I ask.

Zippy.
Since May I have noticed my Ping has increased from 31-34ms to 72-74ms on the virginia servers and 41-43ms to 68-70ms on the texas servers. I have a Netduma router which shows server location and Ping times.
  • I live in the USA located on the west coast of Florida.
  • I have Verizon Fios 100UL/100DL, hard wired to the Xbox.
  • Router is the Netduma
Please look into some kind of server maintenance to lower these ping times, I play BF4 and connect to servers in California with a ping of 30ms so it is not my internet.
  • Gamertag DarthRevan7117
    • Time & Date the issue occurred : Last weeks
    • Playlist Name: Free for All, (also all Arena modes & Warzone)
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Yes
    • Are you experiencing disconnects? Sometimes,not very often but i see many players falling from the game
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place? other players, more usually in the last weeks
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com) Here you can see all the players disconnecting one by one in free for all, obviously is a problem from the servers: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DarthRevan7117/video/22273974
  • Here a player teleporting, unplayable(from second20) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DarthRevan7117/video/22274488
  • Another teleporting (8from second 40) : http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DarthRevan7117/video/22274622
  • No way to find a macht, servers crash in search,many times past friday,usually in the last weeks: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DarthRevan7117/video/22274550
Network Information

• Country/Region: Europe/Spain
  • Your ISP
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) download= 50,11 Mbps. upoald 41,15 Mbps. 0% losses (Fibre) NAT always open
Instance Report
  • montainer BE
    • 09 october +/- 8 PM (GMT)
    • Breakout
    • Teleporting at start of the match --> suicide
  • Match Link : http://halo5arena.com/match/47a92f8f-6e90-4944-bf53-c43eacfd20f0/montainer-be?timeplayed=2016-10-09
  • Video of your experience : http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/montainer%20BE/video/22276436
Network Information
  • Country/Region : Belgium
  • Your ISP : Proximus
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) : 65 Mo / 5 Mo (ping 6 ms)
My issue is that it keeps kicking me from every game stating that I am leaving my fire team. The problem is that I am playing by myself so I'm not in a fire team. Literally every game it kicks me and I keep getting banned because of it. It just started happening the past few days. I'm positive it is not my internet as well. Please advise what I should do.
Im having the same gameplay issues as everyone else can't load req packs, disconnecting from the server in the middle of a game, left fireteam when sometimes im not even in a fireteam and not being able to see carnage report. This has been happening for the last week or 2
BeeJay T wrote:
Im having the same gameplay issues as everyone else can't load req packs, disconnecting from the server in the middle of a game, left fireteam when sometimes im not even in a fireteam and not being able to see carnage report. This has been happening for the last week or 2
Same!
Thanks for your reports everyone. We are still investigating these reports.

If you could continue to provide us with links to specific matches from your Waypoint Game History, as well as video examples of what your experiencing, it would be of great help.

Thank you!
Well I would like to provide a link and video but I cannot because games im disconnected from or not even getting a chance to start don't even show up in the recent games.
Quote:
Thanks for your reports everyone. We are still investigating these reports.

If you could continue to provide us with links to specific matches from your Waypoint Game History, as well as video examples of what your experiencing, it would be of great help.

Thank you!
I hate to be rude, but seriously what more do you need? The aim is inconsistent, it is tied to either latency or lag compensation, please fix it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 121