2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 121
A thing that i really can't afford (together with not being able to find games) is the "enemy can see/shoot me before appearing on my screen".
Is servers tickrate the issue here?
Having issues with being kicked out of Warzone Firefight randomly in middle of game or after a round of play. Having to completely quit out of game and restart only to play a round or two and same thing happens. Been having this issue for about a week now and afraid i may be banned from playing. I know its not my internet connection because I can play other games just fine.
Quote:
Thanks for your reports everyone. We are still investigating these reports.

If you could continue to provide us with links to specific matches from your Waypoint Game History, as well as video examples of what your experiencing, it would be of great help.

Thank you!
Dear 343, Thanks for posting back. To give you better insight to these issues is hard. Its hard to give you the required info when a good majority of players don't understand the technical aspect of these type of issues. I have posted here a few times now and still don't know how much more info one could give. Also by asking to post videos really confuses me because nine times out of ten those videos seem glichy by themselves.. Im here to help in anyway possible.. One thing I can tell you is that I have zero friends left that play this game because of these issues that we are here trying to solve. It would be one thing if this game performed poorly from day one. But the game did play fine early on. But make no mistake these issues are very serious and this isn't some hic-up.. There is something causing the game to perform poorly.
1. Something leads me to believe that its a syncing problem or compensation issue. When im playing I feel like im moving much slower and sluggish compared to other players. The game is nowhere fluid in movement or in the aiming aspect. Shots rarely register properly and ive been shot more around corners then I can even count. Its like the game is pulling me one direction while im trying to go the other.
2. I think the best way to see what some of us are experiencing is maybe have a few employees that are experienced in this area to play a few games with us to help identify the issue.. Im not saying play with everyone but maybe a select few may help identify the issue.

Again if there is anything else I can help with please feel free to contact me either here or by pm. I honestly want to help solve this issue not only for me but other players as well..

Zippy.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

La mayoría de las veces siempre juego warzone con mis amigos y es difícil encontrar ahora una partida balanceada la mayoría de las veces bis toca contra clanes y hay alguno jugadores que dispara mas rápido o no se que tengan que de 2 tiros bajan el escudo sin necesidad de apuntar a la cabeza
Unkindlytom

cant play at all as of today. Before it worked fine.
Just comes up with the message "error authorising user with halo 5 services. Unable to access online game modes".

Every other game I've got is working perfectly fine. No issues with my connection speed.

Extremely annoyed at this considering I paid full price for the game as well as an Xbox live subscription.
Class action people.
ISP: BT Infinity (FTTC)
Connection: 55m/10m (Down/Up)
Router: ASUS RT-N56UB1
FW: 3.0.0.4.378_5291

Date of incident: Many! I'll list two below that happened today approx at 8pm and 6pm GMT
Links to Games
Game 1 - Darkstar
Game 2 - Sanctum

These types of Disconnects happen sporadically and there is absolutely nothing left on my end to do. I bought all new router/networking equipment and have diagnosed there is no problems on my end. I believe it is a systematic fault with the game design and the dedicated servers.

I am posting this just to do my part and not be a uncooperative complainer. However due to the connection issues I am so frustrated and I have a sneeky suspicion that this thread is just a ploy to gather all the suffering people together and let them rot. Nothing will be done to resolve these issues, or maybe nothing 343i/MS can do to resolve this. Worse still maybe they don't even care!

Just look at the "[343 Response] Dedicated servers Eu???" thread and how many people have had issues and yet nothing has been done!
Location- Singapore
Disconnected from warzone again
Im not following the format cause its unnecessary since the issue has never been with the players internet but the so called "DEDICATED SERVERS" which are terrible since day 1. Nearly a year in and there have been improved but its still not good enough if players like myself gets dced once at least a month...
I have no problem with the game servers, it does not allow me to enter multiplayer games, players looking normally, but when you start me a notice that my console lost connection with the server appears. Not if my console or game.
343 do you want to see how many clips of me being disconnected in one month. Theres more clips and screenshots of it. Honestly its a shame. -yoink- even REACH has better servers
I've had a bunch of weird matches for about a month or so and as time has gone on its gotten worse. Things like this have been happening, people will warp through walls Assassinations won't play and other lag/latency issues occur.
343 do you want to see how many clips of me being disconnected in one month. Theres more clips and screenshots of it. Honestly its a shame. -yoink- even REACH has better servers
I mentioned this exact thing in my lag thread lel
Quote:
Thanks for your reports everyone. We are still investigating these reports.

If you could continue to provide us with links to specific matches from your Waypoint Game History, as well as video examples of what your experiencing, it would be of great help.

Thank you!
Dear 343, Thanks for posting back. To give you better insight to these issues is hard. Its hard to give you the required info when a good majority of players don't understand the technical aspect of these type of issues. I have posted here a few times now and still don't know how much more info one could give. Also by asking to post videos really confuses me because nine times out of ten those videos seem glichy by themselves.. Im here to help in anyway possible.. One thing I can tell you is that I have zero friends left that play this game because of these issues that we are here trying to solve. It would be one thing if this game performed poorly from day one. But the game did play fine early on. But make no mistake these issues are very serious and this isn't some hic-up.. There is something causing the game to perform poorly.
1. Something leads me to believe that its a syncing problem or compensation issue. When im playing I feel like im moving much slower and sluggish compared to other players. The game is nowhere fluid in movement or in the aiming aspect. Shots rarely register properly and ive been shot more around corners then I can even count. Its like the game is pulling me one direction while im trying to go the other.
2. I think the best way to see what some of us are experiencing is maybe have a few employees that are experienced in this area to play a few games with us to help identify the issue.. Im not saying play with everyone but maybe a select few may help identify the issue.

Again if there is anything else I can help with please feel free to contact me either here or by pm. I honestly want to help solve this issue not only for me but other players as well..

Zippy.
That's very well said m8. Most of us just see these issues and assume it's an ez pz fix however it isn't. I played a lot of Battlefield 4 and that game had horrific servers for months and months. So I'm a little more understanding when it comes to this sort of thing, if that makes sense

This post has been hidden.

i played with my fireteaam on warzone and suddenly not just me but everyone dissconnected to the game but it might of been the leader who lost connection that led all of the other people in the fireteam to dissconnecet out of the game
Disgusting game connection. Sick of seeing people dissapear and -Yoink-. Stop adding playlists and work on makimg the connection to the game fair. Jeeziss
Game disconnect I'm shocked I didn't get banned for this truth be told.
Instance Report
Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
ArcalimX

Description of your issue:
I want to begin by stating that I have reset my wifi multiple times as well as my xbox one by completely disconnecting the power cord. My connection is just fine on everything else in my home. So the only reason I'm writing this, because it's not in my nature to complain, is because I am at a loss as to why I am having these issues. I play Swat on Arena. It's about the only thing I play.
My issues are as follows:
When I log in to play now, my Spartan ID is completely blank, my boosts are missing, my armor/ helmet choices aren't showing up at all, my Reqs are completely missing, i am having trouble even connecting to a team, and in the event that i connect, I can't see any of my teammates Spartan IDs or armor either. After a game, I try to see the results by pushing select and none of the previous games results show up. I can't level up or down anymore. I'm stuck at Gold 1 and have been for days.

Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
Connection issues began around October 4th.
All of the other issues slowly began happening shortly after.

Playlist Name
Not having any issues with any of the play lists.

Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
No. All is well once I actually get into a game.

Are you experiencing disconnects?
No.

Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
No.
Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
NA

Network Information
Country/Region
USA/Jax/Florida
Your ISP
Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
Make / Model of your router
Firmware version of your router
Any additional information you can provide about your set up / connection would also be of great help!

PLEASE HELP!
Instance Report
Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
ArcalimX

Description of your issue:
I want to begin by stating that I have reset my wifi multiple times as well as my xbox one by completely disconnecting the power cord. My connection is just fine on everything else in my home. So the only reason I'm writing this, because it's not in my nature to complain, is because I am at a loss as to why I am having these issues. I play Swat on Arena. It's about the only thing I play.
My issues are as follows:
When I log in to play now, my Spartan ID is completely blank, my boosts are missing, my armor/ helmet choices aren't showing up at all, my Reqs are completely missing, i am having trouble even connecting to a team, and in the event that i connect, I can't see any of my teammates Spartan IDs or armor either. After a game, I try to see the results by pushing select and none of the previous games results show up. I can't level up or down anymore. I'm stuck at Gold 1 and have been for days.

Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
Connection issues began around October 4th.
All of the other issues slowly began happening shortly after.

Playlist Name
Not having any issues with any of the play lists.

Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
No. All is well once I actually get into a game.

Are you experiencing disconnects?
No.

Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
No.
Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
NA

Network Information
Country/Region
USA/Jax/Florida
Your ISP
Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
Make / Model of your router
Firmware version of your router
Any additional information you can provide about your set up / connection would also be of great help!

PLEASE HELP!

EDIT:
I uninstalled the game and the installed it again. When I did this, I played like everything was normal for about 2 rounds of SWAT. Then it happened again.
No luck. Still having the same issues all over again.
I know this doesn't fit into the formula for how we're supposed to post these responses. However I find a visual is far better for communicating the issues Teleporting Spartans the issue appears towards the end of the clip.

This one also appears around the middle and end of this clip Stuttering/teleporting

Hope these examples help and I'll post any other oddities I encounter.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 121