2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 124
Can we have a feedback about servers like the new community update about matchmaking?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update----jan-30/36662144-984b-48a1-8719-5c81b9f0ba3b/posts
This is my first match of the day 2:30ish pm EST See here the match also had what I could only describe as visual lag jitters. It looked like the framerate of the map would tank randomly either due to lag or other unknown issues
This was around 3:15 pm EST See here and there's another example that I'll post once it loads.

See here I jumped over his head and hit him in the back but on his end he's already turned and punching me
I can't get on it says the servers are down for halo 5. I swear it's just me lol
Why would the game allow a 3v4 match? The postgame carnage report doesn't even show a 4th person on my team. I understand why reddit calls you 3v4 industries. Thanks for making me lose my champion rank. I have hundreds of thousands of kills across halos 2, 3, reach, 4, and 5 but this inspired me to give up on the franchise permanently. Uninstalled H5 and MCC.
I've had his game for a year and a bit, all I've wanted to do is play online but I've got the same error message since having the game
-unable to connect to the halo 5:guardians lobby service. Help me out please
Hizzler

The warlord achievement will not unlock even though I have met requirements and tried all suggested trouble shooting tips.

I would go into detail about my network information but I don't feel comfortable posting that information. My network is open though.

Any feedback on this problem would be appreciated.
Maintenance update incoming in early March. No other infos for now BTW.
Did they post that on reddit or something ? Or am I just derping and missing the article on Waypoint ?
SPRTN94 wrote:
Did they post that on reddit or something ? Or am I just derping and missing the article on Waypoint ?
Ske7ch said it in the last CU
SPRTN94 wrote:
Ah ty I'll have to check that out
Gamertag: JOEDC34

Issue: Whenever I play a certain amount of games or time, is would get kicked out of the lobby and would just see the background. I'm able to look at my previous game stats and look and my friend by pressing "X." This problem is across all playlist (Not sure about campaign though).

Match Link: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/JOE%20DC%2034/video/26570400

Network Info:
-North America, Canada
-Shaw
-7mbps up 49mbps down
-Arris Touchstone SBG6782
-unsure
The truth is I did not have any connection problems, but if I had bad balance when I look for games, I play people who disconnected very often and I cannot go up in gold.
Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
  • Anathemas2015
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
    • The last 4 or 5 days during multiple different times(Afternoon, night, up to 3am est)
    • Playlist Name
    • Warzone assault mostly. I played the campaign with no issues.
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
    • no
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?
    • yes, but not a typical disconnect. It is the same issue JOEDC34 described in his post. Sometimes I can play 1 or 2 games before it starts to happen, other times it happens the first game. Usually happens after death, but does happen when alive too. It loads me out of the game, but to a menu-like screen. The picture is like you see when warzone mythics etc. load up. A picture of a warzone base or warthog gunners and it says fireteam 1/8 even though I was in a Warzone assault which has 12 players. On the screen there are buttons B:Quit Activity(nothing happens when I push B) Carnage report:(when pressed I see a previous games stats, not the game I got kicked from) Spartan hub:( this works and I can go through those menus) Mute all:(I am not in that game so it has no need to work and I do not hear the people who are still in that game) X:Friends(this button works)
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
    • no
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • not sure how to do this
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region
  • USA
  • Your ISP
  • Time Warner
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
  • up 6.13 down 37.09
  • Make / Model of your router
  • Motorolla Surfboard sbg6580
  • Firmware version of your router
  • not sure
SPRTN94 wrote:
SPRTN94 wrote:
Ah ty I'll have to check that out
I wouldn't hold my breath.. Ive read the little part and its very vague.. And honestly who knows what it will even address. Whatever is plaguing this game im afraid is a very deep issue with in the game and may not be able to ever be corrected. But with that being said I will still hang on to hope. But its getting very difficult to. If there is nothing they can ever do this really becomes a question if 343i should stay on as developers for Halo. They have done Halo no favors.. 343i always seems to screw something up! Its a vicious circle with them.

Zippy.
Am having no success loading Halo 5 from disc - same error each time about Lobby Services - rebooted the Xbox one, disconnected all and reconnected - still no joy
GT: rS AdRocK
I have been experiencing heavy aim/reticle lag since the launch of Halo 5. I have a good connection, I am hard wired, and just don't understand why I continue to deal with this. It makes me want to quit playing, but I'll never stop playing Halo. Please help!
GT: rS AdRocK
I have been experiencing heavy aim/reticle lag since the launch of Halo 5. I have a good connection, I am hard wired, and just don't understand why I continue to deal with this. It makes me want to quit playing, but I'll never stop playing Halo. Please help!
This one is weird and sounds like a game file issue - if you've tried a few things (hard resetting your xbox, modem etc.), it might be worth reinstalling the game again. Sucks, but it may help
Am having no success loading Halo 5 from disc - same error each time about Lobby Services - rebooted the Xbox one, disconnected all and reconnected - still no joy
If you've tried restarting your modem and hard resetting your xbox, try and port forward your Halo 5. You can find how to do that here:

https://portforward.com/help/halo5/

You'll need to create a static IP address for your Xbox (usually just a variation of 192.168.0.X, or 10.0.0.X, and a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 and DNS of your internet provider (a google search will show you what that is) or use Google's which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Once that's done, open the Halo 5 ports on your modem.
Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
  • Anathemas2015
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
    • The last 4 or 5 days during multiple different times(Afternoon, night, up to 3am est)
    • Playlist Name
    • Warzone assault mostly. I played the campaign with no issues.
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
    • no
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?
    • yes, but not a typical disconnect. It is the same issue JOEDC34 described in his post. Sometimes I can play 1 or 2 games before it starts to happen, other times it happens the first game. Usually happens after death, but does happen when alive too. It loads me out of the game, but to a menu-like screen. The picture is like you see when warzone mythics etc. load up. A picture of a warzone base or warthog gunners and it says fireteam 1/8 even though I was in a Warzone assault which has 12 players. On the screen there are buttons B:Quit Activity(nothing happens when I push B) Carnage report:(when pressed I see a previous games stats, not the game I got kicked from) Spartan hub:( this works and I can go through those menus) Mute all:(I am not in that game so it has no need to work and I do not hear the people who are still in that game) X:Friends(this button works)
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
    • no
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
Network Information
  • Country/Region
  • USA
  • Your ISP
  • Time Warner
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
  • up 6.13 down 37.09
  • Make / Model of your router
  • Motorolla Surfboard sbg6580
  • Firmware version of your router
  • not sure
This is unfortunately happening everywhere mate, many people are experiencing this, myself included. Games that have the lowest rate of drop glitches are Social Team Skirmish, Infection, and Super Fiesta. I wouldn't dare test Ranked, and any other game lasts far too long for it not to happen :/

Guess some of us are just unlucky.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 49
  4. 50
  5. 51
  6. 52
  7. 53
  8. ...
  9. 124