2. ...
  3. 74
  4. 75
  5. 76
  6. 77
  7. 78
  8. ...
  9. 91
Last two Warzone games, nobody could call in anything (everyone had Magnum AR) until the 20 minute mark. Painful.
Last two Warzone games, nobody could call in anything (everyone had Magnum AR) until the 20 minute mark. Painful.
Same here; has been happening for the past 6 hours or so. Only when reloading the entire game does the req system work properly.
last couple times that happened...we ended up telling terrible jokes and puns as a means of coping.
My dudes...fix the reqs please. It's annoying whenever we lose connection and don't get our boosts or req objects from war zone as well.. do it. Just frikin fix it
Had the req system unavailable bug for most of the night in warzone assault, which sucked as you can imagine.
SVVEATY wrote:
My gamertag is (SVVEATY) ... with two Vs...
The following I posted somewhere else and was told to post here... PLEASE HELP.
-----"Someone please forward to 343 the fact that a lot of people keep playing multiplayer and then get booted over and over again and it says connection lost...
I surely can't be the only one with this problem...
I have tried everything and even had my internet provider come out and tell me everything is good... there has to be some other issue with XBOX LIVE and Halo 5 and me somehow....?!?!
Anything would help!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💯"
SVVEATY wrote:
Yeah I can't go a game session without disconnecting at least 3 times. I've checked everything on my end and it's all working fine so it's the dedicated servers. Along with unregistered shots, latency, heavy aim etc has taken its toll on me. I lag terribly half the games I play so I quit, only to lose connection twice and get banned for it. Yeah. I'm kinda done.
What have you all checked on your end?
Are you wired?
Are you in the US?
Is your NAT Open?

Zip.
I've checked my modem, wired and wifi. I've restarted my modem many times, and switched between wired and wireless. NAT is always open. I was still skeptical with my internet so I called Xfinity for verify my connection. Everything is on the up an up. I'm in the Midwest in the great US of A. I've restarted my Xbox, wiped my profile multiple times. Reinstalled the game twice. Nothing. My speeds are 70-80 Mbps. 40-50 latency apparently.
Gamertag: SVVEATY
--I have this same exact problem!... I have posted about this and need someone who is an expert to really look into this...Seriously, please. I am not the only one with this same issue...

My internet provider has come out and swapped equipment and everything and tested everything and is telling me I'm getting great connection speeds and showed me himself... Honestly don't have any clue at this point...

I'm starting to think it is something insane like a magnetic field created by all the stuff plugged in around my XBOX or something that causes me to disconnect out of nowhere all the time, because I am running out of normal "likely" problems that would cause it...

Honestly at this point I think anything off the wall might be causing it...
I have the same issues. I've owned the game since day one and never had disconnection issues until the Monitors Bounty update. Ever since then I've gotten​ a CRAP TON of disconnects!!! I have posted on here many times over the course of many months and nothing.... Nothing has changed.

I also know multiple other people who have had the same problem as me. They never had any issues but since the Monitors Bounty update, now they do. It definitely has something to do with that update I think. I know it's not my internet or connection as I have double and triple checked everything. I've been in contact with my ISP provider multiple times and I'm fairly knowledgeable in networking. I don't lose connection to Xbox Live or any other game it's only Halo 5 server and like I said I never used either. Myself and multiple other people I know of have all but given up playing Halo 5 online.

As much as it sucks, my suggestion is go play another game and hope they get better servers for future Halo games.
Like 75% of my warzone games are bugged and I either can't use reqs, or it says retrieving data for most of the match and then I can't use the reqs. Lost multiple boosts after failing matches, the progress screen shows I got 0 for the boost, then it won't be in my boosts anymore.
Same here; has been happening for the past 6 hours or so. Only when reloading the entire game does the req system work properly.
same here. The only way I could access reqs in a couple of games was to die, then they could be accessed. it's hell fighting through most of the game on basic reqs which basically suck even before round one is finished (also most games this happened in didn't make it past round 2 most of the time). ended up making due with whatever the covenant/Prometheans dropped
this has been a thing since early may but has gotten way worse over the past two or three weeks.

the req system issue I mean..
LunaticOne wrote:
same here. The only way I could access reqs in a couple of games was to die, then they could be accessed. it's hell fighting through most of the game on basic reqs which basically suck even before round one is finished (also most games this happened in didn't make it past round 2 most of the time). ended up making due with whatever the covenant/Prometheans dropped
Hell man you got lucky, I couldn't access them alive or dead xD
Been having only 2 issues lately, been stuck at black screen with one of my buddies or by myself. It has happen on countless occasions for a lot of other gamers as well.

The second issue is when I do any form of warzone, I and most of the time the whole team are unable to choose any new weapons or requisitions and are stuck on the default weapons/ setup for the whole game. I've restarted my Xbox and game time n again but it doesn't work like it is a set thing for an amount of time or something.

Any chance you can look into those issues?
Gamertag:DemonOfReach166
Issue:Everytime I try to play online on Halo 5 it says Unable to connect to the Halo 5 Guardians Lobby Service.
Date:6/20/2017
My gamer tag is IN5ANEx5HOOTER and I just disconnect then connect again to the servers but I can't play halo 5 or halo wars 2 as it says "data unavailable" for halo wars 2 and "lobby services unavalible" for halo 5. I'd appreciate this issue being solved I have had it for a while and Xbox support on twitter sent me here. Thanks for your time.
gammertag as listed

Playlists not showing up. Limited options in both social and only one option in ranked.

No platinum reqs in req store.
Instance Report
  • Gamertag (if different from account you are posting on)
    Terryboy117
  • Description of your issue
    • Time & Date the issue occurred (if available)
      21 june, 16:45.
    • Playlist Name
      Warzone.
    • Are you experiencing delayed grenades, shot registration, etc? Please describe.
      No.
    • Are you experiencing disconnects?
      Yes, a lot. I keep getting disconnects for no reason.
    • Are you “teleporting” around, or seeing other players warp from place to place?
      No.
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • Video of your experience (XboxDVR, YouTube, Waypoint, Xbox.com)
    Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSRjXN4BgQA
Network Information
  • Country/Region
    The Netherlands
  • Your ISP
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down)
  • Make / Model of your router
  • Firmware version of your router
My dudes, it's happening again! Sweet baby jeebus im too afraid to play on my second account because of the ban hammer. What's going on?!
Instance Report
  • FuryCurrents
  • Description of your issue
    • Happens all the flipping time
    • Happened in Team Arena once, but mostly happens in regular warzone
    • No lag experienced
    • Yes, disconnecting
    • No teleporting or warping
Network Information
  • Ohio
  • TWC (Now Spectrum)
  • 5mbps Up, 60mbps Down
  • TP-Link TL-WR841N
  • 3.16.9 Build 150401 Rel.58806n
"Your console has disconnected from the game servers" is happening non stop when I play Warzone. At least 1 in 4 games at this point, and I remember this exact same thing happening LAST summer when I was playing too.

On top of that I "Can't connect to Halo 5 lobby services" all the time as well.
The server disconnections were at an all time worse for me today. I tried multiple BTB games and multiple Warzone games and was able to play ONE Warzone game. Joining fireteams was an absolute hell
So i was playing Legendary Warzone not even 5 minutes ago and on the last round it kicked me. Sent me to the lobby for no reason where i couldnt exit or leave until i reset the game. The thing that pisses me off is that i had just used a Hannibal mantis and has used various other reqs that i will never get back. I have a video on xbox dvr Uploading as we speak and the gamertag is GlitchMaster501. I hope to get a few req packs for my trouble...
I don't what's going with halo 5 ...they fixed something a few weeks ago and it worked really great...then the hotfix which f......d up everything again...halo is done...proof is in the making...if they have to fix things 3 years later...hot f.......g fixes... I will not pay another penny for any halo anymore...thats one way to get rid of the people who are hard core halo fans and followed this game since the start...these programmers are a joke...they probably sit there getting high all day..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 74
  4. 75
  5. 76
  6. 77
  7. 78
  8. ...
  9. 91