3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 94
Hi guys,

It'sa well known issue, but i have been unable to resolve it despite all my efforts :

"Could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam."

Both Wifi and Ethernet cable connexion have this issue.

Sometimes the multiplayer works, but it's really rare and totally hazardous.

Ihave tried everything possible about everything : resetting Xbox, resetting modem, manual network settings, change ethernet cable and port, ports forwarding for every one listed : (53 tcp/udp, 80 tcp, 88 udp, 500 udp, 1863 tcp/udp, 3074 tcp/udp, 3544 udp, 4500 udp)...
  • My NAT is wide Open !
  • I'm in France
  • I'm playing around 4 to 8pm
  • Latency around 20 wired, 30 wireless
I didn't buy the game only for its solo campaign, it's really frustrating. I'm hoping for some help.
Can't find any matches in BTB or Warzone. Last night 2 hours of searching and only found one match in BTB and I had at least 6 in my fireteam. My Spartan company is telling me the servers are still acting the same now. I am on my way home and would like to play. Please help 343.
Quote:
ZaedynFel
343 INDUSTRIES

By the way, if you were having troubles playing Warzone, BTB, etc., the issue appears resolved and people can matchmake again.
Hi Support and all,
today whole day and now all graphics are wrong (played warzone/bigteam battle xbox one halo5). Guns are not showing or blocking view, vehicles are not rendered correctly or drive in crazy angle and so on..., player weapons 3rd persons view to sky...
Not playable at the time at all...
Thank you.
Thank you, now played and all seems to be okay!
While in warzone, bad lag but not the same as usual, now it lags quickly and as soon as it recovers you are driving your vehicle into something or getting boarded. I have lost many power weapons and exchanges with other players because of this new issue. VERY FRUSTRATING
Gamertag:
Shirkinferkinn

Issue:
Warzone is now unplayable, everygame is only available on expanded and yesterday i played 6, games all in progress and 5 were on Sanctum.
A much larger issue is here, my damage is connecting in the carnage report yey not on enemy spartans, my kills will be low and i will have more damage than someone with 4 times my kills and people will not die. I will shoot someone 8-9 times with a magnum or br and they will espcape or reversal me and it' every game.

Router/Provider:
Technicolor TG89 VAC V2
SSE communication
Download Speed-35mbs
Upload Speed-5mbs
My IP-195.147.106.204
ISP-Olympic south ltd
UK-EU
I'm having a hair-pulling frustrating time with this game. I have over 70,000 arena kills. I love this game. Here are my router and ISP details.

Ping: 36ms

Down: 100Mbps

Up: 10Mbps

I am directly connected with an ethernet cable. I have no downloads going on. I shut off every device that is connected to the internet. I really, really love this game and would love to play it at a high, champion competitive level. But I can't because I connect to people in Californica and my ping doubles to 90ms. They have an instantaneous advantage. They're able to see double the amount of information compared to me just because of location to Halo 5's servers.

Please help.
fidget heres comedy after your games begin comparing your dealt dmg, generaly i will do 4 times more dmg than a compared player with similar kills, on wz assault i red reticle hit a guy 3 times with corpse maker which just got him, its getting so bad im going to have to avoid the weekend as traffic is too high for my eu server aparantly. Oh yeah i only get expanded and games in progress fun fun fun, iv only got 110 solid days played too
Just played super fiesta and shot a guy twice with sniper and no damage to him at all, died then respawned with magnum, shot the guy 9 times and lost the gun fight against a storm rifle. What did you guys do to the game!!!!!???????????? FIX IT NOW
Obviously the weapon tuning didn't work and you have a problem with your servers
Can't match on warzone either!!!!!! What are you guys doing!!!!?????????
Just played super fiesta and shot a guy twice with sniper and no damage to him at all, died then respawned with magnum, shot the guy 9 times and lost the gun fight against a storm rifle. What did you guys do to the game!!!!!???????????? FIX IT NOW
dude im in the uk if your like me this is halo now, at high traffic times we are screwed. Iv been doing like quad the damage of people with less than half the kills. I think theyv just got rid of eu hosts to save cash as the population has shrunk since Destiny 2 came out, its awfull. They did whatever it was on the 1st of October try ranking its pathetic.
Instance Report
  • Gamer tag is the same
  • Description
    • A lot of disconnects and stuttering in customs. I can't play a game without getting lagged out. Also an issue in all matchmaking playlists. It's a daily issue for me as of late.
  • Match Link (Waypoint, HaloTracker, or Halo5Arena)
  • I don't have videos as their random disconnects. However, I have been lagged out of literally every game.
Network Information
  • Country/Region: US Pacific northwest
  • Your ISP: xfinity
  • Bandwidth speeds (Up / Down) 11mbps/59mbps
  • Latency is 37
  • Nat is open
  • Make / Model of your router: xfinity arris tg1682g
This sounds like an issue with your router, have you contacted the provider and gone through a test connection, also if you are playing wireless other signals may be interfering with your connection for brief intervals. It could even be to do with child safety if this has been set up an anonymous player who joins a game may force you out by default. These are just some things I think you should check, although I get a terrible connection I am connected even if it is by like 1kb an hr and I have heard peoples home connection can be an issue, since I got a 10 metre wire straight to my router the difference in response time seemed to double so I recommend this in any case.
Can’t play warzone or any other multiplayer game mode that takes more than 10 minutes. I get kicked out of every game by no reason at all. It kind of takes me to the match results before it finishes, so the background is the same as the results window but without any information since I get kicked before matches finish. I thought it was a connection problem but it wasn’t. I can’t play Warzone anymore.
Please solve it soon.
Gamertag is the same from above.
Im from Copan Ruinas, Copan, Honduras.
As i said, my only issue is being kicked out of every warzone match for no reason.
Just got kicked out of heroic firefight during round 4!
This sounds like an issue with your router, have you contacted the provider and gone through a test connection, also if you are playing wireless other signals may be interfering with your connection for brief intervals. It could even be to do with child safety if this has been set up an anonymous player who joins a game may force you out by default. These are just some things I think you should check, although I get a terrible connection I am connected even if it is by like 1kb an hr and I have heard peoples home connection can be an issue, since I got a 10 metre wire straight to my router the difference in response time seemed to double so I recommend this in any case.
That was my first guess but every other game I play matchmakes perfectly. I think the issue is server related
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Entro a las partidas y se queda cargando mientras mis amigos ya están jugando y me obliga a reiniciar el juego
CJSA1298 wrote:
Can’t play warzone or any other multiplayer game mode that takes more than 10 minutes. I get kicked out of every game by no reason at all. It kind of takes me to the match results before it finishes, so the background is the same as the results window but without any information since I get kicked before matches finish. I thought it was a connection problem but it wasn’t. I can’t play Warzone anymore.
Please solve it soon.
Gamertag is the same from above.
Im from Copan Ruinas, Copan, Honduras.
As i said, my only issue is being kicked out of every warzone match fot no reason.
Same here. Just keep getting kicked
343, are you going to do something about it or just ignore it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 94