2. ...
  3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. 94
  8. ...
  9. 127
Continuously had issues for far to long. Without fail i will have the "Attention there was a problem with the dedicated servers" message appear. Today being no exception! Randomly drop out mid game or fail to load the game to start with.... again today no exception.

Based in the UK
I can't find a Warzone Assault in 3 days, someone elese has this problem? I'm from Italy
InfiniteKA wrote:
I can't find a Warzone Assault in 3 days, someone elese has this problem? I'm from Italy
ur mmr is too high 4 population and server lvs and a certain numbers based company do nt care sry dude i feel u✌
Past few days ive been getting kick from like every other game due to your garb server. Last ban was 2 hrs long....either fix your server or fix the way you ban.
Past few days ive been getting kick from like every other game due to your garb server. Last ban was 2 hrs long....either fix your server or fix the way you ban.
After writing this i tried 2 more games and got kicked from both. Netflix it is. RIP Halo :-(
After writing this i tried 2 more games and got kicked from both. Netflix it is. RIP Halo :-(
Have you noticed that in your Dnf games that you are the only one that doesn't finish? That usually points to a networking issue on your end.
Have you noticed that in your Dnf games that you are the only one that doesn't finish? That usually points to a networking issue on your end.
I got comcast blast and im running on 200mbps. I dont see how this could be my issue when it only happens on halo 5. What network issue could it be then?
I got comcast blast and im running on 200mbps. I dont see how this could be my issue when it only happens on halo 5. What network issue could it be then?
Moderate or strict nat, firewall and port restrictions, bad router or trying to run the xbox on wi fi to name a few
Im not here bc i tried nothing...im here bc i tried everything. My nats open. Latency, margin, line att, wireless strength is all good. Hard reset (xbox & router) & reconnected to internet many times. Brand new router from comcast 2 weeks ago. Weakest signal i got up here from multiple tests is 180 mbps. Problems started a few days ago so i dont think it has anything to do with the new router. Yea its not hardlined but what would that matter if it ran fine the same way last week plus my wireless strength is 100%. Theres nothing i have done differently since i was able to play last so i dont see how this problem falls on me. Plus while googling everything i can to fix this it seems this has been a continous problem since the game launched. I play gta, 2k18, and BF1 online...no problems. Just Halo 5. So unless halo 5 has specific requirements to play arena i cant see who else to blame other than the servers at this point. I hope it gets fixed.
Im not here bc i tried nothing...im here bc i tried everything. My nats open. Latency, margin, line att, wireless strength is all good. Hard reset (xbox & router) & reconnected to internet many times. Brand new router from comcast 2 weeks ago. Weakest signal i got up here from multiple tests is 180 mbps. Problems started a few days ago so i dont think it has anything to do with the new router. Yea its not hardlined but what would that matter if it ran fine the same way last week plus my wireless strength is 100%. Theres nothing i have done differently since i was able to play last so i dont see how this problem falls on me. Plus while googling everything i can to fix this it seems this has been a continous problem since the game launched. I play gta, 2k18, and BF1 online...no problems. Just Halo 5. So unless halo 5 has specific requirements to play arena i cant see who else to blame other than the servers at this point. I hope it gets fixed.
New things in your area can disrupt the wifi signal, drones, garage door openers wireless home phones etc. Any minor interruption and the server will kick you, if you can't run an ethernet cord then get a couple of the range extenders that plug into the wall and have an ethernet port on them. Azure servers are pickier than others. One other thing that seems to help is to change the dns server on router and xbox to google dns which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Instance Report
  • CoachEastman
  • Game freezes for about 3-5 seconds. Happens several times per game of firefight/swat. And in Swat that means = dead.
    • Since the they released the new Xbox dash
    • Playlist: Warzone firefight and Swat (have not played any other but the same issue would probably be there to.
Network Information
  • Finland / Vaasa
  • Elisa
  • Bandwidth speeds (100Mb / 20 Mb Down) about 20 ms ping (when doing a speedtest.net test to a testserver in Finland, Tampere)
  • Router is an Cable modem: Fritz Box! 6360
  • Firmware version of your router: FRITZ!OS 06.22
  • Xbox is Cable connected to the router.
This issue started more or less directly after I got the new Xbox update (10.0.16299.3036) installed a couple of weeks ago. No issues with the game before that update.
New things in your area can disrupt the wifi signal, drones, garage door openers wireless home phones etc. Any minor interruption and the server will kick you, if you can't run an ethernet cord then get a couple of the range extenders that plug into the wall and have an ethernet port on them. Azure servers are pickier than others. One other thing that seems to help is to change the dns server on router and xbox to google dns which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Im 10 feet away from my box that runs smoothly up to 30 feet away. Theres no drones flying around my house, not one garage door on my whole street, and no wireless phones here. We just have cells actually. With my speeds at 180 i dont see why i would need any extender bc im getting good service up here. I dont need to boost anything but my faith in halo and im not running wires through my house making it look trashy when i know being hardlined has nothing to do with it. I understand you think this is my problem but from what im seeing it isnt. In fact i know it isnt. I just connected to my hotspot and the same thing happened. So its either my internet connection plus my hotspot connection or its the game. Ive been dealing with internet problems for yrs and im telling you ive done everything. Its getting pretty frustrating to lag out half the games i play. Im about to throw in the towel and ive only just begun. Sad sad day for this spartan! :-(
Im 10 feet away from my box that runs smoothly up to 30 feet away. Theres no drones flying around my house, not one garage door on my whole street, and no wireless phones here. We just have cells actually. With my speeds at 180 i dont see why i would need any extender bc im getting good service up here. I dont need to boost anything but my faith in halo and im not running wires through my house making it look trashy when i know being hardlined has nothing to do with it. I understand you think this is my problem but from what im seeing it isnt. In fact i know it isnt. I just connected to my hotspot and the same thing happened. So its either my internet connection plus my hotspot connection or its the game. Ive been dealing with internet problems for yrs and im telling you ive done everything. Its getting pretty frustrating to lag out half the games i play. Im about to throw in the towel and ive only just begun. Sad sad day for this spartan! :-(
Well, I play on a 6 down 1 up connection with zero problems.
I feel your pain but i wired my consol 6 months ago and i will never play unwired again, try testing and relocate your consol to reach your router for a wired expierience. I notice a big difference for example my shots now land when smart scoping in assault b4 it was a bad joke...can't hurt to try.
InfiniteKA wrote:
Im in UK unless it's the weekend you wont find games untill at least 9 or 10 pm, unfortunatly not many europeans play much assault, i love this game mode and wish it had nicer servers for all regions.
The game has been laggy ever since the Overtime patch came out. It's unplayable in some of the matches I play.

Here are two examples:

https://youtu.be/7OZwDBaPRN0

3,000 games in, this never happened before.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts or bypass the profanity filter
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Definitely been experiencing grenade delay bullet lag bullet sponging. Internet is fine 90 download 12 upload 50ms latency, benq monitor, controller plugged in. Started with the new halo update.
my servers been down for match making for the past 3 hours
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. 94
  8. ...
  9. 127