[Locked] Teishin Raikou Armor

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
Xbox Live Gold members who play Halo 5: Guardians by November 7, 2015 will receive the Teishin Raikou Armor Set! We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Teishin Raikou Armor. If you haven't yet received your armor set, we are working on unlocking it for you. We apologize for the delay!
Thanks,
The Forum Team
Phew. Still haven't gotten my Microsoft Store bonuses yet, but at least that's one thing I don't need to worry about not getting.
How exactly will this be handled? Will I get a random REQ pack labeled "From Joshington"? Or will it mysteriously appear in my warehouse?
tomorrow is the last day and still nothing
Been waiting since release, getting fed up of waiting now tbh
So...will we still get it and is the dead line set back?
343I i have dont the Teishin Raikou Amor/Helmet.I have played for November.
To make it clear "Gold Members" Does this include the 14-Trial? Because i used that instead of buying a 3 Months Card for now.
I was wondering about this armor as well I purchase the digital deluxe download and played the game on its release day thank you 343 for clarifying this matter
Im fed up I have been playing since day one and still havent got it bit sick of this.....

P.s I swear DMR is bugged...
I have not received my pre-order bonuses or this please help.
Im fed up I have been playing since day one and still havent got it bit sick of this.....

P.s I swear DMR is bugged...
Glad to hear it's finally been acknowledged.
Excuse me, but I have not recieved the armour set,(but I did get the promotional req pack). Another thing to note, My service record says I have not played halo reach. I have played every halo, including halo 2 PC. Could you figure this out, since tommorow is the last day?

-Thanks
y para cuando residiremos la armadura Teishen Raikou
I still don't have my req pack for it
I hear you guys, I hope I'll receive tomorrow or atleast early soon.
Lyk2 wrote:
To make it clear "Gold Members" Does this include the 14-Trial? Because i used that instead of buying a 3 Months Card for now.
Same here. Do trials count?
Yea ive been playing since the first week and havent gotten the req pack also i was laying as the 14 day trial during the time period but now have a moth subscription and still no req pack or armor i cry every tiem T.T.
So, say I just installed my game after midnight and it's the 7th, do I still qualify for the Tienshin Raikou armor set?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21