2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 21
I still have not received a message from Xbox Live at all with this redeemable code. How can I check to see if it has been sent to me?
I still have not received a message from Xbox Live at all with this redeemable code. How can I check to see if it has been sent to me?
Just like how you would for any other ordinary message on XBL. They'll send you a message with a redeemable code on it through.

Haven't received mine too. They'll probably do another batch tomorrow morning or something.
Same problem here. My friend finally received his today and ive yet to get a message or anything. I preordered the game and played on day one and consistently since then. I would really enjoy finally getting some of the things that were promised.
I still haven't received anything bummer
Just contacted Xbox about the message that was supposed to be sent, and mine hasn't come,so they sent me here. Any help you guys can give? I really want Teishen Raikou. I've played Halo 5 and completed the campaign on Day 1, and have the achievements
I havent got a message about the code yet
They're still coming. I just got mine today, got it as a promo code in my xbox messages.
I've been online playing since the third and both buddies I play with got it today and I still have yet to see it. Sad day really :(
Still waiting
I don't have it either, and I played before the due date.
I dont receive anything..
I'm usually not one to complain about such stuff, but come on, it's been 10 days since the deadline was passed.

EDIT : Just got my code 2 minutes ago.
Still don't have mine but at least I know they are sending xbl messages now.
Finally received my code last night, it is distributed via xbl messages as a redeem code.
Still waiting
So am i getting the armor or not
got the armor set. thanks bungie.
Just like halo 4 all over again lol and still waiting.
I still haven't received my armor code. GT = Virtuous Lumox. As you can see in this photo I played Halo 5 before the deadline, as evidenced by the fact that I recorded a video of me opening all my pre-order REQ packs 14 days ago (November 3rd) (13 days ago in the photo, but the screenshot was taken yesterday.). https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT_Q9EmUkAA-2Xd.png:large
Plz hurry lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 21