5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 21
Cant wait to get my code :(
I just got mine.
Just got mine hoping the rest of you guys get yours soon real soon
I accidentally deleted the thread that the code message was in. Is there anyway that the support staff can resend me the code?
Just got mine hoping the rest of you guys get yours soon real soon
Yes! I just got the code via Xbox message.
Thanks 343i :)
got it, just be patient and check your messages.
I just got my code in a message on Xbox, but I accidently deleted it. Is there anyway to get my code back?
Wow. Yeah. Okay. My friends just got the code, yesterday. They said it showed up as a message from Xbox. One got it on hos One. The other could only retrieve the message from his 360, but apply the code on his One. Hope this helps people know what to look for. I'm still waiting, too. There's a ton of other freebie options, too. Rewatch Nightfall on the Halo Channel for the Nightfall Armor. If anyone is interested, I will find the page listing all the ways I know of.
boight on 10th :(
I got it as I'm wearing it now
I still haven't received my armor code. GT = Virtuous Lumox. As you can see in this photo I played Halo 5 before the deadline, as evidenced by the fact that I recorded a video of me opening all my pre-order REQ packs 14 days ago (November 3rd) (13 days ago in the photo, but the screenshot was taken yesterday.). https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT_Q9EmUkAA-2Xd.png:large
No you haven't I checked your profile you haven't even played a whole second btw they said online not offline so yeah
Are they going in alphabetical order? If so, then it's going to take one hell of of a time for them to reach my name.
I accidentally deleted the thread that the code message was in. Is there anyway that the support staff can resend me the code?
try checking your xbox one smartglass
Still waiting on mines this bothers me more than it should but it's always great to see my friends who played halo like 2 times run around in the armour now .
Teishin [Raikou] Helmet and Armor*
play Halo 5: Guardians before November 7th, 2015 to unlock

I have not got my code from Xboxlive telling me Thanks for Playing Halo 5 (etc.)
If the first day I played on Xbox live (gold membership) was November 7th, will I still receive the Teishin Raikou armor? There has been different wording that has said you need to play BEFORE Nov. 7th compared to BY Nov. 7th. If it is BY, then I should be good, but I want to hear it from someone at 343.

Thanks!
ShadowM166 wrote:
try checking your xbox one smartglass
I did. Unfortunately, it's not there, and I can't find a way to restore it.
I've run into a bit an issue. I received the message, however when I attempted to open it, a download wasn't prompted. I checked my req packs, to which I had none, and when I returned to my notifications, the message had deleted itself.

Other details:
  • Another user had successfully downloaded their promotional req pack on my xbox before I signed in and attempted to do the same
  • The trial I had used to access XBL had expired at the time I opened the message (I suspect this to be the primary factor)
  • After inputting another trial, and signing back into XBL the req pack was still absent
  • Two instances of the promo pack appeared in the "Game Add Ons" section of Halo 5, however deleting and reinstalling both did not fix the problem
Given my set of circumstances, this may well be a glitch that 343 needs to address.
Suggestion or insight on the matter is both welcome and appreciated.
I played this game at freaking 12:05a.m. the day it came out. Had it pre installed from the midnight release and everything. Now here I am seeing my friend wearing the full set and me having nothing, still. God that pisses me off to no end. I want my armor too! If it's alphabetical how has "SuperMaiyan" gotten his but "SuperSaiyanic" hasn't? I'M SURE THEY AREN'T THAT FAR APART ON THE LIST!
Ok, I just got mine. Ty.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 21