3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21
I have mine too got it the other day
Still waiting on mines ! This is unbelievable .
Will the teishin raikou armor be in the update
just got mine woohoo
I got my download code, but, I didn't get the armor set. I got two random req. Packs. Help?
Finally got it, thanks.
I got it yesterday from the xbox live messages, look around there, maybe is there but you havent noticed (I live in Mexico)
Quote:
HI ! I Got some problems with the halo 5 pre order edition and i try to get some help from the xbox team..
THIS COULD BE THE BES SUPPORT CHAT OF ALL TIME !
AND PLEASE 343 HELP ME !
You are now chatting with 'Regielan'
Regielan: Hello, thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Regielan. Please give me a moment to review your question.
you: ok
Regielan: May I if you can understand english or shall I transfer you to the right support?
you: yeah i can
Regielan: Alright.
Regielan: By the way, you are having a concern about your Halo 5 right?
Regielan: Hi there Kesley.
you: yeah... yesterday i got this xbox problems code 0x87de07d1 wile i was trying to play the game so i decided to un installed the game and reinstalled it ! then the game was gone for my library
Regielan: Oh I see, no worries, lets try to locate that one for you.
Regielan: May I have your gamertag please.
you: since the game was already pay i try to search it on the xbox store and theres is two option only the standard and the deluxe edition not the pre order edition
you: yeah my gamertag is kesley92 and the account is kmurkin92@hotmail.com
Regielan: Thank you for the additional information. Let me try to check that for you.
Regielan: Thanks.
you: yeah no problem im a preview program member to and i address the problem to xbox but i want to play halo haha
Regielan: Haha.:) No worries with that.:)
Regielan: May I know when was the time you pre order the game?
you: it was 2 or 3 day after the lunch.
Regielan: Alright. Let me check it.
Regielan: Oh Kesley, as far I am checking today, there is no pre order options for the Halo5 since it is already released.
you: there is only one... i don't know how you can found it but. i was searching for it on the xbox app on my iPhone and it said halo 5 guardians pre order edition so i pin the game from it. but from the console when i open it its the only rate and unpin options not buy or install
Regielan: Yes you are correct Kesley, since it is already released you will not be able to buy the pre order of it but instead to buy the standard and the deluxe edition.
you: damn. so i lost the game ? they should said that ! why now ?
you: what "
Regielan: No worries please. It is a common problem. Just try to select the game and try to install again Kesly and tell me what exactly an error you receive upon on it.
you: i can't i thy for the game hub... select lunch game and send me to the store and buy the standard or deluxe edition.... but let me try one thing.... from the smarglass it appear something let me check
Regielan: Alright. No worries, just take your time.
you: i went to store... then appears featured and the the halo 5 logo on it. y select it and said halo 5 guardians pre order edition... then play on xbox one and back to store
you: notning
Regielan: May I know if you try to launch the the error 0x87de07d1 will appear?
you: yes but that was the firs error. i know that happen when you don't have the dics on it not with the digital. thats why i decided to un installed the game
you: i told you that at the top haha
Regielan: Thanks, I see also on that,:)
Regielan: No worries, we try some trouble shooting it first.
Regielan: Here' s the thing we shall do first: POWER CYCLE:
Regielan: Turn off console > unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.
you: let you know in 2 minutes
Regielan: Good. Just let me know.:)
you: ok done
Regielan: Good!
Regielan: Now just try to search the game again.
you: done no good there is only the standard and deluxe
Regielan: Oh sorry to hear that. just try to click the standard one if what will happen on it.
you: it said buy
Regielan: Oh I see, let me double check your account here Kesly, just hold on please.
Regielan: Still checking here..
Regielan: By the way, while checking here if you dont mind, may I know what are you doing today right now?
you: nothing making some pancakes and waiting for the game of detroit red wings and washington capitals
Regielan: Wow! I bet you are good in making pancakes right?
Regielan: Hmm, Kesley, may you please try to go to your My games and apps?
you: done
you: still no sings of halo
Regielan: Oh you did not see the Halo 5 there?
you: no not even on the ready to install section
you: if were there ill be making pancakes for the hole team of xbox haha
you: whole"
Regielan: Oh sorry to hear that. May we try to delete and redownload your profile.?
Regielan: Wow! That's great! All the Xbox will dance with joy if that will happen.:)
Regielan: Here's how: DELETE PROFILE:
Regielan: Please go to Settings>>Sign in, Security & Passkey>>and then select the option "Remove me from Xbox".
Regielan: DELETE PROFILE:
Regielan: Please go to Settings>>Sign in, Security & Passkey>>and then select the option "Remove me from Xbox".
Regielan: DOWNLOAD PROFILE:
Regielan: To download your profile once again, please click the "Avatar Icon">>>and then select the "Add New" option to re-download the profile.
Regielan: After that, please do make sure to set your account that have a license of Halo5 as a home Xbox on your console.
Regielan: Good. Just let me know once you are done with it.:)
you: ok i will
Regielan: :)
you: sorry im gonna do that now my pancake was burning sorry about that
you: done
Regielan: Haha:) Oh sorry as well, My apologize to your pancakes Kesley.
Regielan: Did you set your account as a Home xbox?
you: i put the same account the same with the license for halo 5 and yes set as home xbox
Regielan: Alright. Now lets try to check the game on My Games and Apps.
you: yeah i know.. done that already like every minute i check and nothing
Regielan: Let me check all your account here, I am sending you a code for verification kindly provide me once you receive it. I will just check the license on your all account here.
Regielan: The code will be send through the email associated with your account.
Regielan: Wow! I am near with you right I will surely ask even one pancake for me.:)
Regielan: Do the pancake is big enough?
you: near ? how ?
Regielan: If we will be a neighbor I mean.
you: haha ok
Regielan: Is there anything I can help you with aside from this?
you: make some master chief pancake shape maybe it sucks a lost my game
Regielan: Wow Master chief Pancake? I bet you are a good cook. I understand how you feel on the game issue. However our engineers are working on it right now.
you: hope they can help me thank for all the help by the way
Regielan: Yes they can Kesley, You are most welcome Kesley. Its my pleasure to serve you here.
Regielan: Is there else I can help with you today?
you: no thanks you thats all
Regielan: Thank you so much as well Kesley, If that was everything, Once again thank you for Contacting Xbox Chat Support. May you have a wonderful rest of your day!
you: you too thanks
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to REDACTED at the end of your chat.
I got my message code and downloaded it didnt get my pack and my armor WTF i waited all this time to get -Yoink- on Come on
kesley92 wrote:
Quote:
PART 2

you: yeah i got it
you: like 3 codes haha
you: 56349233
Regielan: Haha. Thanks.:)
you: you need all of them or just one ?
Regielan: Just one:)
Regielan: Just a moment please as I check here.:)
Regielan: Just finished your pancakes first. I'll just beep you up once I am done here.:)
you: awesome will do
Regielan: Cool!:)
Regielan: Kesley?
you: yeah
Regielan: Just try to change your Locale of your console please since upon checking your account here, the game was purchased on Colombia. Please set your region to Colombia. Just the console settings only not in your account please.
Regielan: Just go to Settings>System info.
Regielan: Thanks. We will do all possible steps here to lift up your concern.
Regielan: After changing the Region please do again the Delete and redownload profile please.
Regielan: Then after that lets try to see how it works.
you: done !
Regielan: Alright!
Regielan: Now please go again to the My Game and Apps.
you: hahaha done! there is no hope the game its not there !
Regielan: Ohws, sorry to hear that Kesley.
you: there is no way to talk to 343 industries ??i mena i paid for the game and it should be there even the pre order edition to installed it again...
Regielan: Actually I seen here in my end also that you purchased the pre order of Halo5 but it only appears here on other tools that it is only a Promotional REQ Pack. If it okay for you to purchase again the game in the store and then I will process you a refund to your recent transaction.
you: purchase the game ?? how ? y don't have the credit card to buy that game
Regielan: Oh I see, may I know how you purchase the pre order game?
you: my best friend do my the favor he put his credit card thats why the game was purchased on colombia
you: i dont know if this is my fault i guest its not. you all can see i paid for the game... there is no way microsoft could be so nice and give me a code or something for the game refund ? hahaha that will be a blast !
Regielan: Oh I see, what we can do here Kesley is to report this concern to our team to be aware on this issue since the pre order game was already gone or ended. I will raise this to concern for you to be able to download again the game but I can not promise when it will be settled but rest assured it will be now on priority with this concern. I am now making a report on this for you Kesley.
you: ok awesome
Regielan: No, this is not your fault and as much as Microsoft would love to get you a game code, I'm afraid that we can only issue game codes in replacement of a non working game code. No worries though since we have our dedicated Halo team that may as well help you in regards to this issue.
Regielan: You may reach the Halo team by visiting the page: halowaypoint.com
you: got it
Regielan: Thank you so much for totally understanding on it Kesley, I really appreciate your goodness and patience online. Also with the pancakes:) I also love making and eating pancakes as well.:)
you: so i guest i have to wait for any email from you guys ? xbox microsoft right ?
you: yeah how doent love pancakes
Regielan: Actually you can always check your games daily to see any progress on it. Rest assured it will be worked by our engineers right now.
got the code wooo!
If the first day I played on Xbox live (gold membership) was November 7th, will I still receive the Teishin Raikou armor? There has been different wording that has said you need to play BEFORE Nov. 7th compared to BY Nov. 7th. If it is BY, then I should be good, but I want to hear it from someone at 343.

Thanks!
Bump.

Any insight about this? Still haven't received a code via an Xbox live message and it seems like everyone's is starting to flow in.
Thanks 343 got mine
Many people on my friends list already received their armor. I hope it's my time too soon! I also played before November 7.
I just got mine thanks you
Umm Im not sure what is going on but I don't have mine either! Did I do something wrong? Am I too late? Somebody help please! I want the armor too :(
kesley92 wrote:
kesley92 wrote:
Quote:
PART 2

you: yeah i got it
you: like 3 codes haha
you: 56349233
Regielan: Haha. Thanks.:)
you: you need all of them or just one ?
Regielan: Just one:)
Regielan: Just a moment please as I check here.:)
Regielan: Just finished your pancakes first. I'll just beep you up once I am done here.:)
you: awesome will do
Regielan: Cool!:)
Regielan: Kesley?
you: yeah
Regielan: Just try to change your Locale of your console please since upon checking your account here, the game was purchased on Colombia. Please set your region to Colombia. Just the console settings only not in your account please.
Regielan: Just go to Settings>System info.
Regielan: Thanks. We will do all possible steps here to lift up your concern.
Regielan: After changing the Region please do again the Delete and redownload profile please.
Regielan: Then after that lets try to see how it works.
you: done !
Regielan: Alright!
Regielan: Now please go again to the My Game and Apps.
you: hahaha done! there is no hope the game its not there !
Regielan: Ohws, sorry to hear that Kesley.
you: there is no way to talk to 343 industries ??i mena i paid for the game and it should be there even the pre order edition to installed it again...
Regielan: Actually I seen here in my end also that you purchased the pre order of Halo5 but it only appears here on other tools that it is only a Promotional REQ Pack. If it okay for you to purchase again the game in the store and then I will process you a refund to your recent transaction.
you: purchase the game ?? how ? y don't have the credit card to buy that game
Regielan: Oh I see, may I know how you purchase the pre order game?
you: my best friend do my the favor he put his credit card thats why the game was purchased on colombia
you: i dont know if this is my fault i guest its not. you all can see i paid for the game... there is no way microsoft could be so nice and give me a code or something for the game refund ? hahaha that will be a blast !
Regielan: Oh I see, what we can do here Kesley is to report this concern to our team to be aware on this issue since the pre order game was already gone or ended. I will raise this to concern for you to be able to download again the game but I can not promise when it will be settled but rest assured it will be now on priority with this concern. I am now making a report on this for you Kesley.
you: ok awesome
Regielan: No, this is not your fault and as much as Microsoft would love to get you a game code, I'm afraid that we can only issue game codes in replacement of a non working game code. No worries though since we have our dedicated Halo team that may as well help you in regards to this issue.
Regielan: You may reach the Halo team by visiting the page: halowaypoint.com
you: got it
Regielan: Thank you so much for totally understanding on it Kesley, I really appreciate your goodness and patience online. Also with the pancakes:) I also love making and eating pancakes as well.:)
you: so i guest i have to wait for any email from you guys ? xbox microsoft right ?
you: yeah how doent love pancakes
Regielan: Actually you can always check your games daily to see any progress on it. Rest assured it will be worked by our engineers right now.
So how freakin' good are your pancakes? We must know!
Do they ever reply to any threads concerning warzone req bundle help or is there something going on about those and they are scamming people???
I got mine on Tuesday. The helmet looks like it has a dead Dragonball stuck to it.
Checked Xbox live messages have yet to receive it. I did play before the seventh,hoping mine actually comes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21