OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
i play halo 5 since october 29 and i didnt get this armor set, but the promoional pack with the rifle skin yes, so why is this taking so long?!!!
Haven't played in a few days but I have played and checked this morning, the 7th... No armor and no REQ packs... C'mon 343.
I have been Playing since the 27th and still haven't received the Teishin Raikou armor as well
I've been playing this since the 28th in both the campaign and multiplayer and still no Teishin Raikou armor.
I haven't received anything yet.
Oh and I beat the Campaign Solo Legendary!!! Just saying... Need the posts.
I still haven't gotten this armor and today is the deadline and i have played since the release date October,27,2015
Played this game since release date and Im having a bunch of problems like playing online but still havent got the armor either.
343 is going to fix this ? i mean twhy is taking so long, everyone have servicerecord of halo 5 guardians so why 343 didnt release the armor for everyone.or at least to the players with halo 5 servicerecord....
Thanks for the heads-up! I doubt that I will replace my Helioskrill armor with it though!
Played this since the 27th and still don't have it. What is going to be the name of the pack when it comes out? And please tell me its just the armor and nothing else, I don't need more Needlers.
I STILL DO NOT HAVE THIS ARMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have mine either. :(
Have had it since release still haven't gotten armor.
No armor set here either! ?????????????
I don't have mine either all I got today were 3 REQ packs and none of them contained the armor.
Ive played since the morning of Oct. 27 and still nothing
i still don't have it
why 343 why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TmReals wrote:
i still don't have it
why 343 why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're still working on getting it out to everyone, they mentioned that in the first post of the topic :)
Glad to hear I may still get the armor for playing before the 7th. Now, if only nightfall would work for HMCC so I can get that armor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21