[Locked] Teishin Raikou Armor

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21
How exactly will this be handled? Will I get a random REQ pack labeled "From Joshington"? Or will it mysteriously appear in my warehouse?
It will just be called promotional req pack and it will be in your inventory ready for you to open with the armour
343 please kindly get your sh*t together. there are clearly so many people who did not get what you promised them and you are ignoring the issue. you are failing as a gaming company to accommodate the players. you need to think long term solutions not "hey lets make a bunch of money by making false promises and not stand up to our advertising at all so that we make the buyers feel like they need to buy this game RIGHT NOW so that they get some "special" armor. but y'know what were not even going to give it to them" 343 you were once a great studio but now you are falling and loosing so many old fans that I constantly here are switching over to say COD or fallout. Get your sh*t together guys or you will be remembered as that game developer that screwed over all of it's fans and drove them away.
Still no Teishin Raikou Armor for me.
I recieved my message and read it on my phone, i proceeded to go to my xbox and check the message as it read, view this message on your xbox one. I turn on my xbox and my message with code is missing, i go back to my phone and the message is gone, wtf?!
I have just had the same problem....no tenshin raikou for me....
Quote:
Xbox Live Gold members who play Halo 5: Guardians by November 7, 2015 will receive the Teishin Raikou Armor Set! We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Teishin Raikou Armor. If you haven't yet received your armor set, we are working on unlocking it for you. We apologize for the delay!
Thanks,
The Forum Team
Please send me a new code. XBL deleted mine.
343 it's been 4 months and I have yet to receive the Teishin Raikou armor.How long is it gonna take?
stckrboy wrote:
Invader ZA wrote:
How do you check when you launched the game for the first time? Is the armor being distributed via an Xbox one message?
Yep, you should recieve the code as an XBL Message - make sure to either redeem it now or write it down to redeem later. In 30 days your message will expire and you'll lose the code. As long as you write it down, you can redeem it anytime
Thank you. That was the question I was looking to answer. I thought the code had an expiration date. But I wrote it down so I can redeem it later
hell wonder what happens to all the people who got it release day and couldn't play online till after that date >.>
W6101 wrote:
hell wonder what happens to all the people who got it release day and couldn't play online till after that date >.>
i never received a code despite being online to test the game after i updated it just after launch basically
W6101 wrote:
You don't need a code anymore, you can unlock it via the REQ system. The code was a quicker way to get it, but you would have needed to reach out back when it was first being given out so your missing code could have been looked into.

As a side note, please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21