2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 21
Thanks
Wow! I didn't even know I was supposed to be getting this until now. Hope that 343 finally gets this handled. Looking forward to the new armor.
I have had the game since day one still nothing will I be compensated for this delay i
Excellent! Thanks 343 for shedding some light on this topic. I do have a quick question though. I received the Teishin Helmet in a random req pack but not the armor. Will this be fixed when I get the pack you are talking about? Thanks again!
still not delivered the req pack with armor?
At this rate, we wont get it until December with the rest of the game

Forge: Mythic REQ card. MUST BUY GOLD

Still salty for buying the Master Chief controller and not having the visor code in it and being told tough -Yoink- from M$. 0/2
They said they already have the list and are validating it and will be distributing. There is no reason to extend the date. From what I have seen they never promised the armor would be distributed by today. They honestly probably want to have a single finalized distribution list prior to sending instead of doing one offs.

If you preordered at gamestop then the code is on your receipt. - This was in reference to someone that was concerned about their preorder bonus. NOT this armor.

Settle down everybody.
i still don't have it
I still haven't gotten mine getting worried thanks for the post though
we will probably get it on teh 8th
Since no one answered me, I'll post this again. Will I get the Tienshin Raikou armor if my first time playing was the early hours of the 7th?
Still haven't gotten the req pack for it an it's the 7th already
Why does it even matter? There is another -Yoink- set of teishin armor in the game already. Play the game, earn the req points, buy the packs. It's a free handout so stop complaining about not having it. Most of you don't even deserve this promotional item for how ungrateful you are acting. Just play the -Yoinking!- game.
Quote:
Xbox Live Gold members who play Halo 5: Guardians by November 7, 2015 will receive the Teishin Raikou Armor Set! We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Teishin Raikou Armor. If you haven't yet received your armor set, we are working on unlocking it for you. We apologize for the delay!
Thanks,
The Forum Team
I still haven't received it yet?
Quote:
Xbox Live Gold members who play Halo 5: Guardians by November 7, 2015 will receive the Teishin Raikou Armor Set! We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Teishin Raikou Armor. If you haven't yet received your armor set, we are working on unlocking it for you. We apologize for the delay!
Thanks,
The Forum Team
I still haven'treceived it yet?
It's the 7th, and I still don't have it
Quote:
Thanks,
The Forum Team
My copy of Halo 5 was stopped by customs since the 27th, for no reason at all, and they only sent it on Friday, so will only arrive on the 10th or 11th.
This is rather annoying.
Still waiting for it.
Yeah i havent gotten mine either :(
Three years later.................
Been waiting for 24 hours nothing yet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...