Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Teishin Raikou not unlocking.

OP Savuriel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So I've definitely played before November 7th and I don't have an unlock for the helmet or the armor. I was wondering what was going on and if this was happening to anyone else.
me too no unlock for it
Hopefully someone will fix it as I didn't get it either
It's pretty annoying but hopefully it gets fixed soon
Should the armor unlock once you played the game? or does it unlock after the 7th?
I wonder if it's just available in REQ packs before November 7th? Because I've seen more people without than I have with it, So perhaps it's a Limited time event thing?
Still havnt unlocked mine either and ive been playing since release on a digital copy.
Still do not have it
I was just on a site and it stated "Play the game before November 7th to get a REQ pack with the Teishin Armor and Helmet." So yea, it is a little vague. Are we supposed to actually receive a REQ pack that contains this armor for playing before Nov 7, or does it just become available to receive through RNG when opening packs?
i know gears had a similar thing and they didn't unlock until after the said date.
I've been playing a bit of Halo 5 and have yet to unlock the Teishin [Raikou] Helmet and Armor, and when I logged in with my wife's account and for just loading the game she got the body but not the helmet .
MEGAWG39 wrote:
I've been playing a bit of Halo 5 and have yet to unlock the Teishin [Raikou] Helmet and Armor, and when I logged in with my wife's account and for just loading the game she got the body but not the helmet .
That is weird. Seems to be bugged I guess.
I've been playing this game since day 1 and I still haven't unlocked the helmet or armor set I hope they fix this
Does anyone know if 343 addressed this problem yet?
I have over 18 hours on this game and still havent unlocked the armor. Im getting frustrated because i really like the armor and would love to equip it.
I havnt got mine either, the idea that it is obly available until the 7th seems logical, hipefully its just a bug theyll fix soon though
MEGAWG39 wrote:
Yeah I have the body too but no helmet
Not unlocked for me. Been playing since day one!!! Seems a bit -Yoink- that 343 haven't addressed this!!!!
ditto
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/missing-preorder-and-armor/2396d7ed-22c6-4980-8b34-2a9f6b53745d/posts
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2