Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

[Locked] Temp ban for leaving single player campaign?

OP TOBIAXD117

Just left a game since I had to do something, I accidentally started single player and left immediately, got "banhammer" notice on my screen and now I can't join any game. Wtf?
You wouldn't have gotten banned for quitting a campaign mission. Looking through your game history today you have left 4 games already. The ban would have been from the game you most recently left.
You wouldn't have gotten banned for quitting a campaign mission. Looking through your game history today you have left 4 games already. The ban would have been from the game you most recently left.
Nope, left a super fiesta / big team fiesta then went to the first mission of the game (blue team) I used "leave game" and as soon I got the the menu I got the ban, also, there some ppl having the same problem if I'm not mistaken, searched it on Google and saw some posts that were about getting banned for custom games or single player.
TOBIAXD117 wrote:
Nope, left a super fiesta / big team fiesta then went to the first mission of the game (blue team) I used "leave game" and as soon I got the the menu I got the ban, also, there some ppl having the same problem if I'm not mistaken, searched it on Google and saw some posts that were about getting banned for custom games or single player.
The banhammer lags behind by one game or so. It takes a little bit for the system to realize you're a quitter and issue a ban. You don't get banned for leaving campaign missions. For questions/comments about the ban system, please use the Halo 5 ban megathread (link in my signature).