2. ...
  3. 146
  4. 147
  5. 148
  6. 149
  7. 150
  8. ...
  9. 311
Holy CRAP! 3 day ban just hit me... I was in game playing, and just completed one round, round 2 just started. One trolling NOOB seeks me out and betrayals me from a group of 3 in a party chat. I watch him get rightfully killed for camping. I go to messages and Thank him/her for the noob move, I come back to Halo screen, still killed..waiting for round three. NO Joke: System boots me!Screen goes black and returns to main menu, then the dreaded Banhammer screen showing I need a "Cool down for quitting" WTF? I got booted via the game system.. Not of my own free choice. 3 day ban for receiving the betrayal from my own teammate. #GOTEAM

Hello 343!! I don't see this listed in the reasons why one gets banned from Arena.
10 out of your last 60 matches are DNFS, literally 1 in 6. The system is automated. It doesn't care why you didn't finish a match, just that you didn't finish it. If all of those are connection issues you may want to use the search bar at the top to find threads about improving your connection and reducing the chance of disconnects.
This post has nothing to do with my last ban. I got banned over the weekend for those.. Sure.. I come on today Fresh, I got System booted... I DID NOT QUIT MATCH> THE SYSTEM BOOTED ME! I get three day ban. Read the post before you jump to a concussion.
I read your post. I also watched the match on fast forward.
Is there a grace period in the bans? Right now it seems I get banned for quitting 2 games. And the ban duration is getting larger every time. Now I can't risk leaving games for a domestic issue that required attention, or having a random disconnect from live. Will ban times be reduced if I stop playing for a few days or weeks or is there a constant tally?
My Experience with Bans in HALO 5, it reset each season.. (once they roll out the new months update) you get a fresh start to the month in Ban counts etc etc. Once you get banned once. For whatever reason. The counter goes up.... It kinda goes back down (the timer) if you play a week or more with out any rule breaking. But break a rule.. aka quit again within that month to set off the Banhammer.. and you could get 1 hour to 48 hour, Extreme in my case above. .3days.
Quote:
Will ban times be reduced if I stop playing for a few days or weeks or is there a constant tally?
Only if you stop breaking the rules
"What types of actions can result in a ban?
Types of violation include, but are not limited to, the following example actions:
  • Modifying your Xbox One hardware or game software and services in any way.
  • Idling through games, habitual quitting/suiciding/betraying, or any other type of unsociable and unsportsmanlike behavior."
  • Impersonating a 343 Industries or Microsoft employee on Xbox LIVE with intent to defraud or cause harm to other players.
Holy CRAP! 3 day ban just hit me... I was in game playing, and just completed one round, round 2 just started. One trolling NOOB seeks me out and betrayals me from a group of 3 in a party chat. I watch him get rightfully killed for camping. I go to messages and Thank him/her for the noob move, I come back to Halo screen, still killed..waiting for round three. NO Joke: System boots me!Screen goes black and returns to main menu, then the dreaded Banhammer screen showing I need a "Cool down for quitting" WTF? I got booted via the game system.. Not of my own free choice. 3 day ban for receiving the betrayal from my own teammate. #GOTEAM

Hello 343!! I don't see this listed in the reasons why one gets banned from Arena.
10 out of your last 60 matches are DNFS, literally 1 in 6. The system is automated. It doesn't care why you didn't finish a match, just that you didn't finish it. If all of those are connection issues you may want to use the search bar at the top to find threads about improving your connection and reducing the chance of disconnects.
This post has nothing to do with my last ban. I got banned over the weekend for those.. Sure.. I come on today Fresh, I got System booted... I DID NOT QUIT MATCH> THE SYSTEM BOOTED ME! I get three day ban. Read the post before you jump to a concussion.
how did you watch it? I can't even rewatch it. What steps did you take to watch this?

how did you watch it? I can't even rewatch it. What steps did you take to watch this?
I bookmarked in your game history and watched it in theatre, mate.
Holy CRAP! 3 day ban just hit me... I was in game playing, and just completed 3, round 4 just started. One trolling "NOOB" seeks me out and betrayals me. I go to messages and Thank him/her for the noob move, I come back to Halo screen, still killed..waiting for round 5. NO Joke: System boots me! Screen goes black and returns to main menu, then the dreaded Banhammer screen showing I need a "Cool down for quitting" WTF? I got booted via the game system.. Not of my own free choice. 3 day ban for receiving the betrayal from my own teammate. #GOTEAM

EDIT: I watched the Footage from my last match. I doesn't show the System boot as i saw it from my end live. It shows I simply quit. WHICH I DID NOT DO!I
If this isn't Proof the system is MAJORLY FLAWED I don't know what is. I did nothing to justify 3 days of being banned coming off a previous ban. Thank you 343.. #GOTEAM

I bookmarked in your game history and watched it in theatre, mate.
Learn something new everyday, Thanks!
But when I lose a match, I get disconnected from the server the get band for it for 3 whole days. And it only happens when I play a rank playlist.
Chimera30 wrote:
Quote:
It doesn't seem like a connection problem to me. It seems like the game is programmed to automatically ban you after one bad game. Yeah I can see maybe getting banned after someone quits 5 times in a row. But 1?
I keep getting banned because of bad internet connection. Every time i get online I am able to play one game and then get booted off and the time increases each time. Getting pretty tired of it and no one seems to be able to helpIt
343i stated that excessive disconnects would be cause for bans (noted here under "The Banhammer Strikes" section). This is likely to prevent use of disconnecting by pulling the ethernet cable or powering off the console/router in order to avoid losses counting. What troubleshooting measures have you gone through for your connection? There are several things one can do to attempt to better their connection: steps like port forwarding, using wired connection, testing ping, testing for packet loss, and even contacting your ISP can help better your connection in Halo 5.

Can you watch other people's games?

Can you watch other people's games?
So can you, just go to their match history and bookmark it, you can watch it in theatre at your leisure. I usually look at a few from here, because there are people who betray or Afk and don't admit it. Had one guy tell me he, 'had been away for 30 seconds and got kicked.' I watched his teammates use him like a ragdoll for the vast majority of an infection match. It was funny.

But when I lose a match, I get disconnected from the server the get band for it for 3 whole days. And it only happens when I play a rank playlist.
You were not banned for losing a match. You had a DNF for the match prior along with 7 out of your last 50 in total. It takes the system a short period to catch up and implement your ban.
It said I was banned for quitting too many amtches I didnt leave those matches it lagged me out a couple of lagswitchers reported me for supposivly hacking as well i dont even know how to hack i reported the lag switchers but they reversed their ban with a hack and put it on me
I think I've been banned for a whole 24 hours from Arena playlists. I'm a good sport 99% of the time I think. I have quit a few times the last few nights but It's usually always because I'm playing doubles and my random quit on me first very early in a match and I had little chance of actually winning or even remotely enjoying 12 minutes of crouching..

Just hoping the ban can be lifted or in the least make future bans only 10 or 15 minutes like I've had pretty much every other time. I don't feel my behavior in game warrants entire 24 hour bans or more than even 1 hour. I'll try not to quit matches as often in the future. Losing ranks is plenty discouraging, I definitely don't quit because I like to.
I am always one for admitting when I am wrong but I play this competitively and I can not figure out for the life of me why I would've been banned. It said my fireteam changed, backed me to lobby and banned me. Any way this can be lifted? It would be much appreciated thank you.
I was banned for 24 hours because of the scoreboard disconnect and disconnects in general.

I never disconnect in Warzone, but as soon as I win a match of Super Fiesta and the game ends, it disconnects me and I get banned. Fix this crap.
SKR W0LF wrote:
It said I was banned for quitting too many amtches I didnt leave those matches it lagged me out a couple of lagswitchers reported me for supposivly hacking as well i dont even know how to hack i reported the lag switchers but they reversed their ban with a hack and put it on me
The Xbox One is not currently able to be modified in any way, as such nobody can hack or modify any games that run on the console.
Im sick of being baned for no reason. I have all my games recorded other than xbox. Fix it one game i was winning and then the ban hammer stuck i dont understand that i did not quick and i have game clips and recordings to say im right
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY IM BANNED FROM ARENA! I did not quit nor did I violate any rules etc blah blah blah hear it all the time. But for real why???? I have done nothing and even if the server kicked me off the server it was when they walk up to the screen? Bruh THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE FIXED OTHERWISE IM GOING TO COD COS THEIR SPACE WARFARE CRAP WONT BOOT ME OFF THEIR SERVERS FOR DOING NOTHING! It is a F*cking p*ss take! sort it out
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY IM BANNED FROM ARENA! I did not quit nor did I violate any rules etc blah blah blah hear it all the time. But for real why???? I have done nothing and even if the server kicked me off the server it was when they walk up to the screen? Bruh THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE FIXED OTHERWISE IM GOING TO COD COS THEIR SPACE WARFARE CRAP WONT BOOT ME OFF THEIR SERVERS FOR DOING NOTHING! It is a F*cking p*ss take! sort it out
The reason is likely the 7 DNFs out of your last 20 Arena games. When you mention the server kicking you during the "walk up to the screen" animation that occurs after a game finishes, that is probably just the late banhammer syndrome (banhammer takes 1 extra game to kick you). So, what you're seeing is a ban for this game (which, based on your personal performance and the team scores, could have been a quit), and not the game you completed after.
According to Halo. I left th3 firetean due to a change in th3 fireteam even though there was no change. Due to this I have to wait 9 hours before playing arena again. 343 please explain.
Thank you
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 146
  4. 147
  5. 148
  6. 149
  7. 150
  8. ...
  9. 311