3. 180
  4. 181
  5. 182
  6. 183
  7. 184
  8. ...
  9. 305
Hi my gamer tag is grantano
Halo keep booting me from all my first games and after they boot me they banned me its been hapening for 2 weeks it says my party has change and i get boot and baneddddddddd right now 8 hours !!!!!!!!!! Please helppppppppp
gran tano wrote:
Halo keep booting me from all my first games and after they boot me they banned me its been hapening for 2 weeks it says my party has change and i get boot and baneddddddddd right now 8 hours !!!!!!!!!! Please helppppppppp
Hard reset usually takes care of the fireteam issue. Make sure you are not set to appear offline as well.
Im finishing games and getting connection lost errors RIGHT before it goes to the menu. Im up to a 3 day ban and debaiting on trading 5 for MMC because at least youre not forced to wait DAYS to play again. Does 343 have an explaination of WHY they bans can go up to days? Halo 3 took XP and Reach banned you fpr 15 minutes, why such a dramatic change? Dont fix something thats not broken.
Karmatiq wrote:
Im finishing games and getting connection lost errors RIGHT before it goes to the menu. Im up to a 3 day ban and debaiting on trading 5 for MMC because at least youre not forced to wait DAYS to play again. Does 343 have an explaination of WHY they bans can go up to days? Halo 3 took XP and Reach banned you fpr 15 minutes, why such a dramatic change? Dont fix something thats not broken.
5 DNF s in your last 20games.
The ban you recived is not for your last game,this counted as finished.
The ban is for the game before with the DNF.
The banhammer has an one round delay.
Karmatiq wrote:
Okay so how many games do I need to play before the time is reduced?
Karmatiq wrote:
Karmatiq wrote:
Okay so how many games do I need to play before the time is reduced?
If you are up to a 3 day ban then you will have to finish a lot of games to reduce ban time. Not sure anyone other than 343 could give you an exact number.
The banning system just banned me erroneously. I have 1 recent DNF....26 matches ago. I played 25 matches over the past 3 days and roughly 10 matches today. Mid-game in Team Doubles I get pulled to a loading screen and told my fireteam changed and then I'm banned for "quitting too many matches". 1 DNF in 26 matches. Seriously Bungie. This is ridiculous. Get your -Yoink- together.

Edit: Here's the link to my Service Record, now showing my current, uncalled for DNF in Team Doubles, and 25 matches in a row before that over 3 days with no DNF's. I rarely ever quit. I just don't. So this is very excessive to do to players and then they get a hugely negative impact to CSR because I'm also considered quitting when it isn't even my fault. Double whammy punishment. Not fair in the slightest.
The fireteam has changed message means that you disconnected from the server, not that the server disconnected from you. More than likely you have some mild networking issues on your end. As far as anyone knows there is no reset time for dnf's.
I disagree. The banning system is a game behind. Meaning even if I had a disconnect on my end, I'd be able to play roughly another match before the ban would effectively kick in. I was returned to the main menu with this fireteam error and IMMEDIATELY banned. The problems lay on the server side.
The banning system just banned me erroneously. I have 1 recent DNF....26 matches ago. I played 25 matches over the past 3 days and roughly 10 matches today. Mid-game in Team Doubles I get pulled to a loading screen and told my fireteam changed and then I'm banned for "quitting too many matches". 1 DNF in 26 matches. Seriously Bungie. This is ridiculous. Get your -Yoink- together.

Edit: Here's the link to my Service Record, now showing my current, uncalled for DNF in Team Doubles, and 25 matches in a row before that over 3 days with no DNF's. I rarely ever quit. I just don't. So this is very excessive to do to players and then they get a hugely negative impact to CSR because I'm also considered quitting when it isn't even my fault. Double whammy punishment. Not fair in the slightest.
The fireteam has changed message means that you disconnected from the server, not that the server disconnected from you. More than likely you have some mild networking issues on your end. As far as anyone knows there is no reset time for dnf's.
I disagree. The banning system is a game behind. Meaning even if I had a disconnect on my end, I'd be able to play roughly another match before the ban would effectively kick in. I was returned to the main menu with this fireteam error and IMMEDIATELY banned. The problems lay on the server side.
Hard resetting your console and making sure you aren't set to appear offline usually clears up the fire team glitch.

When you are properly banned than it does run a game behind most of the time. I.E. You quit, grief, whatever and then play one more match. At the end of that match you are forcibly disconnected and you receive the banhammer message. If you don't play for a match after you've earned the hammer you may get the message when you try to play again.
Got banned from Warzone with no ban timer. Am I banned for life?
I lag out of games probably every one in ten. Since this happens so frequently it has accumulated the ban sequence and now I get banned just from lagging out that one time. It has gotten so bad that my bans are hours long. Frankly it does not make a whole lot of sense to me and honestly takes the fun out of the game when I can only play a few matches until I'm banned for the next few hours.

The community would appreciate additional tweeks on the banning service.
Thanks.
The Banhammer strikes message contained the length of your ban. As far as I know that is the only way to determine what length it was. Bans start off short and grow progressively longer with repeated offenses. If this was your first ban it is likely only going to last a few minutes.
gran tano wrote:
Hard reset usually takes care of the fireteam issue. Make sure you are not set to appear offline as well.
You will have to watch my montage on YouTube when it comes out. There is no reason that a hard reset is required when my console had been powered on 7 minutes prior to entering into my first 12 man warzone lobby. Try as you might, 343 is DEFINITELY demonstrating poor server management and game coding. Keep sugar coating it.
gran tano wrote:
You will have to watch my montage on YouTube when it comes out. There is no reason that a hard reset is required when my console had been powered on 7 minutes prior to entering into my first 12 man warzone lobby. Try as you might, 343 is DEFINITELY demonstrating poor server management and game coding. Keep sugar coating it.
I instructed the cat on what to do when the error occurred. It takes care of the problem most of the time. And no. I have no desire to watch your montage.
The Banhammer strikes message contained the length of your ban. As far as I know that is the only way to determine what length it was. Bans start off short and grow progressively longer with repeated offenses. If this was your first ban it is likely only going to last a few minutes.
Only problem is there was no banhammer strikes message. But whenever I try to go play Warzone it says I'm banned for all 3 Warzone game types.
I'm banned with no ban timer please help or give me number to call to fix this
Chill the timer only appears when you first get it. Its a pain but youll just have to wait
Chill the timer only appears when you first get it. Its a pain but youll just have to wait
It's been more than 3 days and I'm still banned
Then this is a serious issue. What was the previous ban timer?
24 hours
24 hours
Well than to put it simply. Nothing can be done. 343 has never to my knowledge rethought a ban and microsoft wont either as they dont handle bans.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 180
  4. 181
  5. 182
  6. 183
  7. 184
  8. ...
  9. 305