1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 309
Quote:
I didn't do anything wrong, and you can't prove it. Will you please reverse my ban?Our automated system builds up a digital case of wrongdoing before any ban is enacted. If you accidentally disconnect a time or two, you won't get banned. Instead the system looks for patterns that can't happen accidentally. If the banhammer detects enough wrongdoing, you were doing wrong.
^^^^ Wrong.

I lagged out of one game when I haven't even played in the last few days. I didn't quit out of anything today, the lag out was not my fault and I got banned right away. It was over quickly, but I still should not be getting banned for a single lag out that is the fault of my internet provider.
I am glad you're actually saying the truth... but I don't know how the ban system works (when it resets) since you had a lot of DNFs last season, but I am not sure whether the resets are after an specific amount of time or happen every time a season passes...
Im on a 3 day arena ban lol
AsGryffynn wrote:
Quote:
I didn't do anything wrong, and you can't prove it. Will you please reverse my ban?Our automated system builds up a digital case of wrongdoing before any ban is enacted. If you accidentally disconnect a time or two, you won't get banned. Instead the system looks for patterns that can't happen accidentally. If the banhammer detects enough wrongdoing, you were doing wrong.
^^^^ Wrong.

I lagged out of one game when I haven't even played in the last few days. I didn't quit out of anything today, the lag out was not my fault and I got banned right away. It was over quickly, but I still should not be getting banned for a single lag out that is the fault of my internet provide.
I am glad you're actually saying the truth... but I don't know how the ban system works (when it resets) since you had a lot of DNFs last season, but I am not sure whether the resets are after an specific amount of time or happen every time a season passes...
This is the truth they need to fix there garbage servers
I have not quit out of a game ever. But today we had 60 mph winds in Chicago (fact, look it up) and two quick power surges resulted in my xbox shutting off both times.

if I get a ban and it was somehow related to those events, I will got bat-poop crazy on you 343. Be warned.
This is a serious joke... but hey no wonder xbox is being outsold 2 to 1 by the PS4. Which one has some weird "automated policy?" hmmmm.
I think the banning system is way too ridiculous. Sometimes the servers lag you out and it's not a problem with your connection. Also - I think that part of the problem is a bad lobby system that sometimes won't let you back out of games before they completely match with everyone. You press quit activity, before the game starts loading, but it won't let you leave.
I had lag issues yesterday, 3 games I dropped, one of which i was plus 8 kill death ratio.
2 games i quit over a 2.5 hour gaming period, because my Spartan would teleport all around, this is beyond ridiculous. I stay in games of 4v4 where 2 people leave... now i'm banned for 2.5 hours after leaving one game today to go and take a 10 minute number 2 break. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH SONY on any of their exclusives, this never happened on my xbox 360.....
They better take a close look at his policy. I'm sure myself and many others will just list there xbox and go with the competitor.
I have got banned 2 times, first time it was on january and the second time was 1 week ago. Does bannhammer reset after certain period of time?
I have had an issue with my game. I admittedly back out of a game after 2 of my team mates left and i didnt want to stay in a game i knew we were not going to win. Following on from this the next game i played the team won and as it went back to the lobby after it saying 'victory' the game popped up saying i had be banned. I did not back out of the game or betray any team mates and im not being punished with an 8HOUR ban. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on with my game.
Wow they actually had to make a permanent thread for this topic, Jesus... Well this is the power of people getting dnf games and wondering why their being punished
Do not make nonconstructive posts or post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
This is a serious joke... but hey no wonder xbox is being outsold 2 to 1 by the PS4. Which one has some weird "automated policy?" hmmmm.
I'm pretty sure every online game has an automated policy. Do you really expect people to manually check everything ?
I'd like to see you sift through thousands of reports and bans each day of the week and not go insane.
Now we wait for the people that were reported for T-Bagging
You work with 343?
THANKS. This was sorely needed.
Finished a game of SOCIAL CTF and got banned after it ended.
Why????
Im about to trade this steam pile you call a game in for $2
The first time I got banned was when I lagged out 2-3 times... And always at the end of the game when we were winning. Second was lagging out again... Third was a suprise ban for nothing at the end of the game saying I quit when I played the whole game... And the forth I was playing with my buds (trying hard not to get banned) and I got banned for quitting once
when we weren't in the same game (I played zilch the day before or the day before that) so I had to wait for 2 hours to play again
Will being disconnected by lagging out of a game cause a ban, or count against me, aside from losing whatever XP or RP boost I had used?
Yeah every time I lagged out I had a booster on... I even had an legendary or ultra on, and I don't even get it back... So salty
well I think unable to match is more serious than bans, people bring ban's upon themselves. I just want to play and find out hard to get in a game other than war zone, without getting unable to match error.
I've been banned for 2 hours and I didn't even quit!! I'm going to lose it. I hate this game so much now. I quit one game 2 hours ago because of lag issues, that was it! And now I can't play for two hours! This is unacceptable man. Absolute garbage system.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 309