5. 211
  6. 212
  7. 213
  8. ...
  9. 305
MooseyGeek wrote:
MooseyGeek wrote:
MooseyGeek
Ive seen 7 Dnfs in your last twenty games.
So what couldve happen:Do you have your NAT set open?
Is it possible that your networkprovider had any issues at his end?
None whatsoever with my cable provider. I have had no issues the last few days playing HALO. Just started tonight. I checked to make sure my NAT is open. I also checked the network connection and multiplayer test from the settings and everything checked out.
By the way, here a vid in game while i was adjusting sounds
https://twitter.com/MooseyGeek/status/822037624416145409

I played Paladins in between and just now I played Hawken w/o any issue.
Then you have most likley a occosional connection prioblem that can happen to every game at anytime.
Solution:Patience.
I just dont like the banhammer thinking I'm doing something bad when I'm not. :) You know what I mean. Guess it's time to put away the controller and get some z's. If this happens again ONLY in halo again tomorrow night, what should/could I do next?
MooseyGeek wrote:
MooseyGeek wrote:
MooseyGeek wrote:
MooseyGeek
Ive seen 7 Dnfs in your last twenty games.
So what couldve happen:Do you have your NAT set open?
Is it possible that your networkprovider had any issues at his end?
None whatsoever with my cable provider. I have had no issues the last few days playing HALO. Just started tonight. I checked to make sure my NAT is open. I also checked the network connection and multiplayer test from the settings and everything checked out.
By the way, here a vid in game while i was adjusting sounds
https://twitter.com/MooseyGeek/status/822037624416145409

I played Paladins in between and just now I played Hawken w/o any issue.
Then you have most likley a occosional connection prioblem that can happen to every game at anytime.
Solution:Patience.
I just dont like the banhammer thinking I'm doing something bad when I'm not. :) You know what I mean. Guess it's time to put away the controller and get some z's. If this happens again ONLY in halo again tomorrow night, what should/could I do next?
An hardreset is an option you should do anyway,but will most likly nothing happen this night as such problems only happen randomly.
I don't think I've done anything wrong, but I've been banned and it's been almost an hour and a half and I don't know why. I haven't team killed anyone and I don't talk on my mic in game chat, so I haven't been rude to other players. I don't understand. I'm kind of upset. And would like to know why my ban is so long and for what...
I don't think I've done anything wrong, but I've been banned and it's been almost an hour and a half and I don't know why. I haven't team killed anyone and I don't talk on my mic in game chat, so I haven't been rude to other players. I don't understand. I'm kind of upset. And would like to know why my ban is so long and for what...
You have 9 dnf's in your last 30 games, not finishing games will get you banned.
Excessive quting can also cause an ban.
You have 5 DNFs in your last twenty matches.
The duration of the ban comes with an message,after this message is clicked away there is no way to determine your ban lenght.
Buenas tardes,

Fuí baneado de Matchmaking y dura más de 1 día la exclusión, es demasiado tiempo para estar baneado ya que pago una membresía anual por jugar Halo 5 y no creo que sea justo quitarme tanto tiempo,

Quedo en espera de sus comentarios,

Saludos!

Good afternoon,

I was banned from Matchmaking and it lasts for more than 1 day the exclusion, it is too long to be banned since I pay an annual membership to play Halo 5 and I do not think it's fair to take away so much time,

I wait for your comments,

Regards!
What happens when you don't get kicked or disconnect, but still get a DNF? I have been returned to the screen that you might get after a match, except there is nothing there. I can view the carnage report from the previous match, and spartan hub, but I cannot quit activity nor do anything else. I have a feeling that I will get a temporary ban because of this. I have even recorded the last part of the match. It only happens on the social play lists. I haven't been dropped or anything from any ranked matches, yet.
RaMbOFIC wrote:
Buenas tardes,

Fuí baneado de Matchmaking y dura más de 1 día la exclusión, es demasiado tiempo para estar baneado ya que pago una membresía anual por jugar Halo 5 y no creo que sea justo quitarme tanto tiempo,

Saludos!

Good afternoon,

I was banned from Matchmaking and it lasts for more than 1 day the exclusion, it is too long to be banned since I pay an annual membership to play Halo 5 and I do not think it's fair to take away so much time,

Regards!
You have a tendency to not finish your Doubles matches too often. Especially in ranked playlists, you've got to finish your games.
spyder17cl wrote:
What happens when you don't get kicked or disconnect, but still get a DNF? I have been returned to the screen that you might get after a match, except there is nothing there. I can view the carnage report from the previous match, and spartan hub, but I cannot quit activity nor do anything else. I have a feeling that I will get a temporary ban because of this. I have even recorded the last part of the match. It only happens on the social play lists. I haven't been dropped or anything from any ranked matches, yet.
If you haven't been banned yet, I would say that you should post about your issue here. If you're having weird connection issues, it may be a good idea to troubleshoot your connection.
Chimera30 wrote:
RaMbOFIC wrote:
Buenas tardes,

Saludos!

Good afternoon,

Regards!
You have a tendency to not finish your Doubles matches too often. Especially in ranked playlists, you've got to finish your games.
spyder17cl wrote:
If you haven't been banned yet, I would say that you should post about your issue here. If you're having weird connection issues, it may be a good idea to troubleshoot your connection.
I wouldn't have an issue if it was just connection issues. I'll check out that section you pointed out.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate comments.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
No, a Monitors role here on the forums are to help keep things clean and make sure that everyone follows the rules. We can and do provide support on various issues relating to the forums, games and apps, but that is not our primary focus here, neither is it our responsibility. The rules are clear and pinned at the top of each forum, it's a users responsibility to read and understand them. If they break the rules their posts will get moderated accordingly.

That being said, back on topic please. If you have any concerns about forum moderation, PM a member of the team.
I got a ban message saying I quit to many matches and my time is 7:45. I don't understand
Viyla wrote:
I got a ban message saying I quit to many matches and my time is 7:45. I don't understand
You have to many DNFs and that can lead to an ban.
In your case a ban of the lenght of 7hours 45 minutes.
Viyla wrote:
You've got 5 DNFs out of your last 20 games. And all of those DNFs occurred in ranked playlists. When you don't finish games, especially ranked games, the game bans you temporarily as punishment. If you continue to not finish games, the bans get longer.
The behaviors that can trigger bans are quitting, idling, betraying, excessive suiciding, and excessive disconnecting. The ban timer appears only once when you get the notification of the ban, and is read Days : Hours : Minutes : Seconds. Considering that your account is new to Halo 5, your ban timer was likely for 7 minutes and 45 seconds.
Chimera30 wrote:
Viyla wrote:
You've got 5 DNFs out of your last 20 games. And all of those DNFs occurred in ranked playlists. When you don't finish games, especially ranked games, the game bans you temporarily as punishment. If you continue to not finish games, the bans get longer.
The behaviors that can trigger bans are quitting, idling, betraying, excessive suiciding, and excessive disconnecting. The ban timer appears only once when you get the notification of the ban, and is read Days : Hours : Minutes : Seconds. Considering that your account is new to Halo 5, your ban timer was likely for 7 minutes and 45 seconds.
what if you lag out or a teamate knocks you you off a edge dont you think the ban system is a little strict and you guys should fix it?
Viyla wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Viyla wrote:
what if you lag out or a teamate knocks you you off a edge dont you think the ban system is a little strict and you guys should fix it?
Just so you know, Monitors do not work for 343i. We have no ability to change the ban system.

As for your other point, generally the occasional mistake will be forgiven. If you suicide once or twice in a game, you won't get kicked. If you betray one person accidentally, you won't get kicked. If you are getting griefed by another player, the best thing to do is try to avoid that player and then report them via Xbox Live after the game. If you get disconnected, the game essentially counts it as a quit, because otherwise people would just yank their ethernet cords whenever they wanted to leave a game without punishment. If you are experiencing constant lag or disconnects, you may need to troubleshoot your connection (you can report connection trouble to the servers in this thread); constant connection trouble can negatively affect other players, so removing consistent disconnectors temporarily until they can fix their problems is good for the community at large.
The banhammer may be seen as strict by some; however, I've only been kicked from games a few times since launch and I've never been banned, and I attribute that to me never breaking the rules. 343i may be considering revising the banhammer, but until they announce as such we must all accept how it works and just play carefully.
Chimera30 wrote:
Viyla wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Viyla wrote:
Just so you know, Monitors do not work for 343i. We have no ability to change the ban system.

As for your other point, generally the occasional mistake will be forgiven. If you suicide once or twice in a game, you won't get kicked. If you betray one person accidentally, you won't get kicked. If you are getting griefed by another player, the best thing to do is try to avoid that player and then report them via Xbox Live after the game. If you get disconnected, the game essentially counts it as a quit, because otherwise people would just yank their ethernet cords whenever they wanted to leave a game without punishment. If you are experiencing constant lag or disconnects, you may need to troubleshoot your connection (you can report connection trouble to the servers in this thread); constant connection trouble can negatively affect other players, so removing consistent disconnectors temporarily until they can fix their problems is good for the community at large.
The banhammer may be seen as strict by some; however, I've only been kicked from games a few times since launch and I've never been banned, and I attribute that to me never breaking the rules. 343i may be considering revising the banhammer, but until they announce as such we must all accept how it works and just play carefully.
Viyla wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Viyla wrote:
ok thanks
I always get banned from messaging and even from playing halo 5 for a bit because I know kids report me and messaging for "modding" I'm really good and legit. It's sickening because I have barely had my Xbox one and account for a month
I always get banned from messaging and even from playing halo 5 for a bit because I know kids report me and messaging for "modding" I'm really good and legit. It's sickening because I have barely had my Xbox one and account for a month
If you recive an communication ban then waypoint is the wrong place to talk about it,if its a Halo5ban,then its fron your DNFs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 209
  4. 210
  5. 211
  6. 212
  7. 213
  8. ...
  9. 305