3. 260
  4. 261
  5. 262
  6. 263
  7. 264
  8. ...
  9. 288
SHIE6Y wrote:
Looking for a battery and replacing my battery and i got banned for idling??? that is why i went to one corner and hide as i replace my battery coz i dont want anybody to take my weapon. GEEEEZ!
It happens to most players at one time or another, Mexican food and beer always nets me an idling ban. Luckily they are short in duration.
SHIE6Y wrote:
Looking for a battery and replacing my battery and i got banned for idling??? that is why i went to one corner and hide as i replace my battery coz i dont want anybody to take my weapon. GEEEEZ!
Timer for getting booted for idling is 3 min. A decent amount of time to be doing nothing in a game.
This is so ridicilous, yesterday i got banned because the Game is always kicking me out, today i got banned because the Game is always kicking me out (and my Network and my Ones [S and X] are Fine). Besides its unbeliveble how crappy these Servers are, how stupid is it to ban a Player from a Game who has nothing done wrong. So i get punished because your Servers suck, unbelivable.
I have been suffering some severe technical difficulties - My screen flickers black and it is only on the Halo 5 Multiplayer and I have been trying to fix it. I can only check and see if there has been any change if I join a game, and it has banned me permanently for leaving. How exactly am I supposed to rectify this if there is no one I can contact and nothing I can do? I purchased the game, the game did not function, and in my attempts to make it work I was banned. Now here I am unable to use it.
I have been suffering some severe technical difficulties - My screen flickers black and it is only on the Halo 5 Multiplayer and I have been trying to fix it. I can only check and see if there has been any change if I join a game, and it has banned me permanently for leaving. How exactly am I supposed to rectify this if there is no one I can contact and nothing I can do? I purchased the game, the game did not function, and in my attempts to make it work I was banned. Now here I am unable to use it.
How do you know you were banned permanently?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Alguien me podría decir por qué cuando quiero jugar halo 5 me parece un mensaje que dice "el jugador no tiene acceso a los servidores de halo 5" y no me deja acceder
neEgoO003 wrote:
Alguien me podría decir por qué cuando quiero jugar halo 5 me parece un mensaje que dice "el jugador no tiene acceso a los servidores de halo 5" y no me deja acceder
You have to post in english on this site.
Try a hard reset on your xbox, if that doesn't work, you may have to adjust some router settings as follows:
  1. Give the xbox a unique assigned IP address.
  2. Create a port triggering rule for the ports required to use XBL
Port Triggering - Port Triggering is typically used to facilitate Internet gaming or chat and other specialized communication protocols. Port Triggering rules are used to dynamically forward inbound traffic coming into a specific port to a host device on your network.
Outgoing Trigger Ports
  • UDP->88-88
  • All->3074-3074
  • All->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
Incoming Ports to Open
  • UDP->88-88
  • UDP->3074-3074
  • UDP->53-53
  • TCP->80-80
  • UDP->500-500
  • UDP->3544-3544
  • UDP->4500-4500
After being wired most of the time, I recently went WiFi. My connection is quicker on WiFi. Make sure you have an open NAT. This worked for me. Good luck.
Hi,
My profile name is "Sean Hinkson". I have been experiencing lag for the past week and have left no more than 10 games due to frustration. This is not fair. I have paid for membership and this game and now cannot play ranked.

Please help
Hi,
My profile name is "Sean Hinkson". I have been experiencing lag for the past week and have left no more than 10 games due to frustration. This is not fair. I have paid for membership and this game and now cannot play ranked.

Please help
Actually you have 40 dnfs is the last 30 days and 7 dnfs today alone. Quitting gets a ban and they just keep adding up.
Pretty annoyed that I got banned for quitting. The reason I quit three games in a row was so because my friends kept not making it into the game. They would have to wait to join. This is why I hate playing multiplayer: the matchmaking is horrendous. And when you try to stay with friends you get banned. Not. Cool!
Hello ive played almost every halo and just been playing halo 5 for little over a month could you tell me why i was banned? it didnt tell me how long the ban would be so im assuming for a while, i didnt really do anything hopefully this do to idleness could you please get back to me asap
ok it was because of idleness but can you get banned for tea bagging if its unanimous through the opposite team and not just harassing a player?
A Tree6t9 wrote:
ok it was because of idleness but can you get banned for tea bagging if its unanimous through the opposite team and not just harassing a player?
You cannot get banned for teabagging. Worst that could happen is that you get reported via Xbox Live for unsporting conduct.

Behaviors that can result in getting kicked/banned from games:
Excessive suicides
Quitting
Idling
Betraying teammates
Excessive disconnects
Not sure why but I was just banned. There's no countdown timer, either. This is frustrating.
Not sure why but I was just banned. There's no countdown timer, either. This is frustrating.
Did you ever get a banhammer strikes message? Or are you just greyed out in the matchmaking screen?

<p></p>
Hello I’ve been banned for currently 3 hours from excessive disconnects I believe but not because it was my choice. I keep getting the message saying my “console has disconnected from the server”. It’s happened quite frequently lately and very randomly. I don’t know why, I’ve reset my router and Xbox but nothing seems to work. I feel like I’m getting ddoessed or something cause it worked fine like 2 weeks ago, with no disconnects or anything. I really enjoy this game and don’t mind waiting for like 10 min for an issue that wasn’t even my fault to begin with but these ban timers are getting longer and longer. I don’t know why these disconnects keep happening but if these ban times are going to get to the point where halo 5 will just be unplayable for me and it’s sad while also really frustrating that I’ll have to drop it forever. Please help
I’d like to say thanks, but there’s nothing to thank for....
TheMarkOfaKing sorry about your luck, but please don't post multiple times in a row as that's a form of spam. Thank you!
Hello I’ve been banned for currently 3 hours from excessive disconnects I believe but not because it was my choice. I keep getting the message saying my “console has disconnected from the server”. It’s happened quite frequently lately and very randomly. I don’t know why, I’ve reset my router and Xbox but nothing seems to work. I feel like I’m getting ddoessed or something cause it worked fine like 2 weeks ago, with no disconnects or anything. I really enjoy this game and don’t mind waiting for like 10 min for an issue that wasn’t even my fault to begin with but these ban timers are getting longer and longer. I don’t know why these disconnects keep happening but if these ban times are going to get to the point where halo 5 will just be unplayable for me and it’s sad while also really frustrating that I’ll have to drop it forever. Please help
Give us some details on your setup, are you running an ethernet cord or a wireless connection to the xbox? Is your NAT open, moderate, or strict?
TheMarkOfaKing sorry about your luck, but please don't post multiple times in a row as that's a form of spam. Thank you!
Didn't know posting two times in a row was considered spam. Unless he deleted a handful of his posts that I didn't see. I would consider two posts in a row not to be spam if for say, the OP was adding information to the initial post, or asking a different question. I'm not sure if editing the post makes much of a difference.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 260
  4. 261
  5. 262
  6. 263
  7. 264
  8. ...
  9. 288