2. ...
  3. 262
  4. 263
  5. 264
  6. 265
  7. 266
  8. ...
  9. 304
Both my xbox accounts got banned for no reason for 13 days.... The second account hasnt even played the game yet
First account played 4 games maybe
Both my xbox accounts got banned for no reason for 13 days.... The second account hasnt even played the game yet
First account played 4 games maybe
Looking up the ban shows more like 8 games and the ban says the console is associated with attempts to manipulate the matchmaking and ranking.
14 day ban for making a new account for my friend? Unbelievable.
The ban system reports this was because an associated smurf account attempting to manipulate the matchmaking and ranking.

As you have probably noticed, the ban system can now track down and ban smurfs who intentionally try and manipulate the matchmaking. I recommend not doing this.

I don't believe it will ban for just making an alt and playing normally.
ZaedynFel wrote:
The ban system reports this was because an associated smurf account attempting to manipulate the matchmaking and ranking.

As you have probably noticed, the ban system can now track down and ban smurfs who intentionally try and manipulate the matchmaking. I recommend not doing this.

So you're saying you can't have a friend who sucks play halo and then you play on his account for fun?
ZaedynFel wrote:

So you're saying you can't have a friend who sucks play halo and then you play on his account for fun?
Correct.
Good Abend, I have a big problem I don't know why I was banned for a so long tima, exactly 122d and 16 hrs, the last ban that I have was closed to two months ago, and it was just for least than a hour, The ban occurs one week ago during the week I can't play so I noticed right now, so the last match that I played I lost the connection with the servers and I just closed the game , and I didn't realized the amazing ban that soon appeared.
So I hope that you can support me and resolve this.
Please unban me it was an honest mistake. I left them company came I forgot. Being the parent I wasn’t aware of this issue. My appologies.
gr00v3n wrote:
Please unban me it was an honest mistake. I left them company came I forgot. Being the parent I wasn’t aware of this issue. My appologies.
It's an automated system. You'll have to wait till your ban ends.
Good Abend, well I was banned for so a long time , exactly 122 d, it is crazy, the last match I was disconnected for a problem of the connection, that it is not my fault, also, I was playing a quick game as the other games that I was DNF due to the connection, for the same, I just have been playing social games. I don’t know if there is another reason, but I wait the answer.
Good Abend, well I was banned for so a long time , exactly 122 d, it is crazy, the last match I was disconnected for a problem of the connection, that it is not my fault, also, I was playing a quick game as the other games that I was DNF due to the connection, for the same, I just have been playing social games. I don’t know if there is another reason, but I wait the answer.
System says your account is associated with someone trying to manipulate the matchmaking and ranking system, so it banned you from the next ranking season.
Any help please? I was playing 2 days ago halo 5 multiplayer on a legendary pve match to get my daily bonus. I got first due to some interesting point Systems, but Nothing immensely high like 40k Points (lots of small posses and then Slaughter missions). The game was very interesting to say the least (for example in 1 round there were Jumpers protecting the mini bosses (some kind of elite hunters), or Banshee mini bosses with the dog like things as trashmob. But here comes my problem: i cant log into the game neither solo nor multiplayer as it isnt even letting me into the main menu, after asking which profile is mine it is saying theres a problem with my connection. However i can play bf 5 and Gta v without any Problem and my Brothers account also can Play halo 5. Im 100% sure i didnt got banned, because i neither got a message now have a timer, how Long my ban should be… i never got a single ban in halo 5 since playing also never had this problem (and like i allready said, last time i was able to play was 2 days ago, allready checked it out today to get the same result.) Looking on this website i allready saw 3 other guys or Girls asking the same Thing, so im wondering if anybody knows how to help me? Resetting the network didnt change anything.

EDIT 1: so i looked it up again and it said theres a failure to authorise me, and i cant use any online features, but like i said before, no timer and not even offline playing like Campaign.
There have been a string of Xbox Live issues causing the error you are talking about, unrelated to H5.

Interesting… can you Maybe Point me in any direction then where i can find help, or got any tips for me what to do?
Any help please? I was playing 2 days ago halo 5 multiplayer on a legendary pve match to get my daily bonus. I got first due to some interesting point Systems, but Nothing immensely high like 40k Points (lots of small posses and then Slaughter missions). The game was very interesting to say the least (for example in 1 round there were Jumpers protecting the mini bosses (some kind of elite hunters), or Banshee mini bosses with the dog like things as trashmob. But here comes my problem: i cant log into the game neither solo nor multiplayer as it isnt even letting me into the main menu, after asking which profile is mine it is saying theres a problem with my connection. However i can play bf 5 and Gta v without any Problem and my Brothers account also can Play halo 5. Im 100% sure i didnt got banned, because i neither got a message now have a timer, how Long my ban should be… i never got a single ban in halo 5 since playing also never had this problem (and like i allready said, last time i was able to play was 2 days ago, allready checked it out today to get the same result.) Looking on this website i allready saw 3 other guys or Girls asking the same Thing, so im wondering if anybody knows how to help me? Resetting the network didnt change anything.

EDIT 1: so i looked it up again and it said theres a failure to authorise me, and i cant use any online features, but like i said before, no timer and not even offline playing like Campaign.
There have been a string of Xbox Live issues causing the error you are talking about, unrelated to H5.
Qué sistema tan feo tienen, me atrevo a decir que me encanta jugar halo 5 en el modo multijugador, pero es la segunda vez que me prohíben sin ninguna razón. Se supone que debes ser expulsado si sales de juegos. Nunca abandono los juegos. Cuando termino el juego, cuando termine, empiezo a buscar otro equipo. Hace dos días que no puedo jugar y, aparte de eso, dije que era porque no estaba suscrito al oro. Me hicieron gastar el dinero tontamente. Es la segunda vez que me pongo en contacto contigo y no puedo darme una respuesta específica. Quiero que me digas cómo veo cuánto tiempo voy a estar inactivo y cómo debo abandonar los juegos para que esto ocurra. No suceda de antemano. Gracias y espero que pueda resolver este problema que es demasiado molesto
What an ugly system they have, I dare say that I love to play halo 5 in multiplayer but it's the second time I'm banned for no reason, you're supposed to be banned if you leave games I never leave the games I always finish them and when I leave is when the game ends and start looking for another team now it's been two days that I can not play and apart from that I just said it was because I was not subscribed to gold they made me spend money foolishly and it's the the second time I get in touch with you and can not give me a specific answer, I want you to tell me how I see how much time I am going to be inactive and how I have to leave the games so that this does not happen in advance. thank you and I hope you can solve this problem that is too annoying
Qué sistema tan feo tienen, me atrevo a decir que me encanta jugar halo 5 en el modo multijugador, pero es la segunda vez que me prohíben sin ninguna razón. Se supone que debes ser expulsado si sales de juegos. Nunca abandono los juegos. Cuando termino el juego, cuando termine, empiezo a buscar otro equipo. Hace dos días que no puedo jugar y, aparte de eso, dije que era porque no estaba suscrito al oro. Me hicieron gastar el dinero tontamente. Es la segunda vez que me pongo en contacto contigo y no puedo darme una respuesta específica. Quiero que me digas cómo veo cuánto tiempo voy a estar inactivo y cómo debo abandonar los juegos para que esto ocurra. No suceda de antemano. Gracias y espero que pueda resolver este problema que es demasiado molesto
What an ugly system they have, I dare say that I love to play halo 5 in multiplayer but it's the second time I'm banned for no reason, you're supposed to be banned if you leave games I never leave the games I always finish them and when I leave is when the game ends and start looking for another team now it's been two days that I can not play and apart from that I just said it was because I was not subscribed to gold they made me spend money foolishly and it's the the second time I get in touch with you and can not give me a specific answer, I want you to tell me how I see how much time I am going to be inactive and how I have to leave the games so that this does not happen in advance. thank you and I hope you can solve this problem that is too annoying
I do not show you as banned. What account are you talking about?

You can be banned for more than just leaving games. Idling (which you have ban flags for), Disconnecting (which you also have ban flags for), and quitting (which, despite your statement, you also have done). Betraying will also get you banned as well.
Help, i have been banned for literally no reason. I was playing h5 yesterday with the people i usually play with and then boom ban hammer cames down for 13 days.
Can this be lifted? Who reported me for just being good at the game and why?
Help, i have been banned for literally no reason. I was playing h5 yesterday with the people i usually play with and then boom ban hammer cames down for 13 days.
This thread explains where 2 week bans come from.

It probably means that your account or another account on your console was detected trying to manipulate the matchmaking and/or ranking system in some way. It definitely isn't because you're so good that someone reported you.
Chimera30 wrote:
This thread explains where 2 week bans come from.

It probably means that your account or another account on your console was detected trying to manipulate the matchmaking and/or ranking system in some way. It definitely isn't because you're so good that someone reported you.
I play on one account, i haven't been trying to manipulate anything. I play Halo, have fun and enjoy myself. Never heard of anything more codswallop in my life.
<p></p>
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Solo me dice uno de los jugadores no puede jugar pero no me manda mensaje ni nada de prohibición solo no puedo entrar a la interfaz de multijugador
It just tells me one of the players can not play but does not send me a message or any ban just can not enter the multiplayer interface
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 262
  4. 263
  5. 264
  6. 265
  7. 266
  8. ...
  9. 304