3. 263
  4. 264
  5. 265
  6. 266
  7. 267
  8. ...
  9. 269
Chimera30 wrote:
Help, i have been banned for literally no reason. I was playing h5 yesterday with the people i usually play with and then boom ban hammer cames down for 13 days.
Can this be lifted? Who reported me for just being good at the game and why?
This thread explains where 2 week bans come from.

It probably means that your account or another account on your console was detected trying to manipulate the matchmaking and/or ranking system in some way. It definitely isn't because you're so good that someone reported you.
I play on one account, i haven't been trying to manipulate anything. I play Halo, have fun and enjoy myself. Never heard of anything more codswallop in my life.
<p></p>
There are several accounts associated with your console.

However, the ban report shows your Onyx teammate creating a new account and getting 0 kills per game for 10 games in a row despite being clearly an Onyx player.

That's manipulation and also ruins the game for both the players in the matches being thrown, and for the players in the easier matches you get afterwards.
Actually surprised it was only a 2 week ban. Enforcement team usually bans for multiple seasons when you do that in a ranked list.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Help, i have been banned for literally no reason. I was playing h5 yesterday with the people i usually play with and then boom ban hammer cames down for 13 days.

It probably means that your account or another account on your console was detected trying to manipulate the matchmaking and/or ranking system in some way. It definitely isn't because you're so good that someone reported you.
I play on one account, i haven't been trying to manipulate anything. I play Halo, have fun and enjoy myself. Never heard of anything more codswallop in my life.
<p></p>

However, the ban report shows your Onyx teammate creating a new account and getting 0 kills per game for 10 games in a row despite being clearly an Onyx player.

That's manipulation and also ruins the game for both the players in the matches being thrown, and for the players in the easier matches you get afterwards.
An onyx player friend? I have a few but nine of them intentionally have done that. And none of my onyx friends have been banned. Why am i being penalised for someone i don't know?
ZaedynFel wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:

<p></p>

An onyx player friend? I have a few but nine of them intentionally have done that. And none of my onyx friends have been banned. Why am i being penalised for someone i don't know?
The log shows you played 16 matches as teammates, and they show banned as well.
I also recommend not playing with players who do that because the ban length will escalate.
Hey I was banned first for 14 days and now 231 days. Me my friend couldn’t find games on are high ranks so he said dude I’m just going to get on low rank I just want to play games. He went on low rank we played together and we both got banned for first 14 days then I didn’t even play at all get on next day check it out to see that it is banned for 231 days. How can you get banned for playing the game for fun. The ranking system is garbage. On halo reach or halo 4 you play against anyone, you play against bad players everyday no ranking system. Then halo 5 comes out and you punish the high rank players for playing against low rankers to try have fun as well. Halo 5 is made for the low rankers. No one that thinks there good at halo is going to want to play it because of the system. We weren’t in it for rank we were in to find games. And punishing us because oh kids reporting you because they can’t kill you oh your rank to high shouldn’t be playing you. Well guess what if ranking system was fixed then wouldn’t have problems. There’s probably 85% low ranks 15% high ranks. I shouldn’t be banned for having my friend get on low tag so we can just find games and play we not doing it for rank we doing it to play the game we love just like everyone else. Every high rank does it. They bring in low rank players to find games. If going to get us banned then you better banned every champ in the game because every champ when there no one good to match them they bring once low rank just to find games. Just because low ranks can’t seem to rank up doesn’t mean punish the good players for playing the game earning there ranks. 14 days I was fine with but 231 days when i didn’t even play the next day is not acceptable. I don’t know know why I get banned for this. Nafburger, twitch naptimez,death penalty,crow3112,tantaliz3,Kennedy snipe,mvp fluffy, fallen 1z beast and many other sweaties that need low ranks to find games and just have fun
Devustated wrote:
... so he said dude I’m just going to get on low rank I just want to play games. He went on low rank we played together and we both got banned for first 14 day...
Devustated wrote:
... I don’t know know why I get banned for this....
You got banned for intentionally manipulating the matchmaking system. Please read the posts above you from Dr. Menke regarding this
stckrboy wrote:
Devustated wrote:
... so he said dude I’m just going to get on low rank I just want to play games. He went on low rank we played together and we both got banned for first 14 day...
Devustated wrote:
You got banned for intentionally manipulating the matchmaking system. Please read the posts above you from Dr. Menke regarding this
I didn’t ruin the game for anyone I’m doing what every player wants to do is play a game! Gonna punish me for playing not my ranks if you guys would have fixed the system then none of this would happened. Take the ranking system off because all that is doing is making more low ranks plays and all the good kids leave because good kids leave because of the system and for those who’ve stay can’t find games because all the low rank players enjoy staying at there rank because they can find games. Gonna punish me and my friend for just wanting to play games we didn’t care about fricken rank we were wanting to actually play a game but yah be sure to ban every champ that has low rank friends with them. See how many people stick around. Your making people not want to touch halo 5 your making high ranks hate on low ranks. Can’t be friends with low ranks because of you are and play with them just gonna get banned for it. You taught us that you can only be friends with your rank. Low ranks have asked me to teach them and I have all I ever done is been nice to people help those who want it and punish me for trying to find a match.
Devustated wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
I didn’t ruin the game for anyone I’m doing what every player wants to do is play a game! Gonna punish me for playing not my ranks if you guys would have fixed the system then none of this would happened. Take the ranking system off because all that is doing is making more low ranks plays and all the good kids leave because good kids leave because of the system and for those who’ve stay can’t find games because all the low rank players enjoy staying at there rank because they can find games. Gonna punish me and my friend for just wanting to play games we didn’t care about fricken rank we were wanting to actually play a game but yah be sure to ban every champ that has low rank friends with them. See how many people stick around. Your making people not want to touch halo 5 your making high ranks hate on low ranks. Can’t be friends with low ranks because of you are and play with them just gonna get banned for it. You taught us that you can only be friends with your rank. Low ranks have asked me to teach them and I have all I ever done is been nice to people help those who want it and punish me for trying to find a match.The least you guys could do is un ban me and my friend because we didn’t know that if you play with low ranks that we get punished with it. I never got 1 hate for it all I ever gotten was low ranks inviting me to play doc what you want me to do? Be the bad guy and say no I don’t wanna can play with you hahah you suck. I try to be a nice person I don’t judge people by there skill. Only reason I play with low ranks because they invite me then think I am a cool person. I learned my lesson and my friend learned his lesson. So least you guys could do is un ban us so we know not to play with anyone not are rank.thank you.
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
I didn’t ruin the game for anyone I’m doing what every player wants to do is play a game! Gonna punish me for playing not my ranks if you guys would have fixed the system then none of this would happened. Take the ranking system off because all that is doing is making more low ranks plays and all the good kids leave because good kids leave because of the system and for those who’ve stay can’t find games because all the low rank players enjoy staying at there rank because they can find games. Gonna punish me and my friend for just wanting to play games we didn’t care about fricken rank we were wanting to actually play a game but yah be sure to ban every champ that has low rank friends with them. See how many people stick around. Your making people not want to touch halo 5 your making high ranks hate on low ranks. Can’t be friends with low ranks because if you are and play with them just gonna get banned for it. You taught us that you can only be friends with your rank. Low ranks have asked me to teach them and I have all I ever done is been nice to people help those who want it and punish me for trying to find a match.The least you guys could do is un ban me and my friend because we didn’t know that if you play with low ranks that we get punished with it. I never got 1 hate for it all I ever gotten was low ranks inviting me to play so what you want me to do? Be the bad guy and say no I cant play with you hahah you suck. I try to be a nice person I don’t judge people by there skill. Only reason I play with low ranks because they invite me then think I am a cool person. I learned my lesson and my friend learned his lesson. So least you guys could do is un ban us so we know not to play with anyone not are rank.thank you. Once you get champ you never get matches I felt bad for the low ranks so we went back on high ranks searched for hour and couldn’t find anything we just wanted to play games. Nothing wrong with that.
Atleast put it back for 13 days because it was 13 days Because I go to bed wake up find out it’s 231 days. This stuff never happened on halo reach or halo 4 people played everyone. Please un ban us we are good people that were honestly just trying to have fun and find matches because we couldn’t find matches with high ranks because system doesn’t allow us to just play games.
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
I didn’t ruin the game for anyone I’m doing what every player wants to do is play a game! Gonna punish me for playing not my ranks if you guys would have fixed the system then none of this would happened. Take the ranking system off because all that is doing is making more low ranks plays and all the good kids leave because good kids leave because of the system and for those who’ve stay can’t find games because all the low rank players enjoy staying at there rank because they can find games. Gonna punish me and my friend for just wanting to play games we didn’t care about fricken rank we were wanting to actually play a game but yah be sure to ban every champ that has low rank friends with them. See how many people stick around. Your making people not want to touch halo 5 your making high ranks hate on low ranks. Can’t be friends with low ranks because if you are and play with them just gonna get banned for it. You taught us that you can only be friends with your rank. Low ranks have asked me to teach them and I have all I ever done is been nice to people help those who want it and punish me for trying to find a match.The least you guys could do is un ban me and my friend because we didn’t know that if you play with low ranks that we get punished with it. I never got 1 hate for it all I ever gotten was low ranks inviting me to play so what you want me to do? Be the bad guy and say no I cant play with you hahah you suck. I try to be a nice person I don’t judge people by there skill. Only reason I play with low ranks because they invite me then think I am a cool person. I learned my lesson and my friend learned his lesson. So least you guys could do is un ban us so we know not to play with anyone not are rank.thank you. Once you get champ you never get matches I felt bad for the low ranks so we went back on high ranks searched for hour and couldn’t find anything we just wanted to play games. Nothing wrong with that.
Atleast put it back for 13 days because it was 13 days Because I go to bed wake up find out it’s 231 days. This stuff never happened on halo reach or halo 4 people played everyone. Please un ban us we are good people that were honestly just trying to have fun and find matches because we couldn’t find matches with high ranks because system doesn’t allow us to just play games.
I apologize if I’m sounding upset I am I just enjoy halo 5 and it’s only game i been playing I didn’t know you couldn’t play with low ranks. Was just trying to be good person to everyone.
I want to know where i can rate yalls game i was banned for being inactive waiting ten minutes for a swag match i get something to drink a match is suddenly found an im kicked for being in the kitchem for two minutes i try to join an im banned i want to speak to a manager or where i rate the game because this isnt the first tim this has happened so ive stayed of for a a while an get back on same -Yoink- its obvious the bann hammers to strict your other games are better halo wise, An support backs it so i dont want support for the game just gift it the -Yoink- rating it diserves out of all the great halos
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
I apologize if I’m sounding upset I am I just enjoy halo 5 and it’s only game i been playing I didn’t know you couldn’t play with low ranks. Was just trying to be good person to everyone.
Looking at the ban log, the original ban was for the smurfing to manipulate matchmaking (which resulted in a lot of actually bad players quitting out of matches).

The second ban was from a leaderboard ban pass which affects Champs. Looks like it prevents players from returning for the current and next season if they do this while on the leaderboard. Also looks like both bans can potentially double if they happen again. That would be a pretty long one.
I want to know where i can rate yalls game i was banned for being inactive waiting ten minutes for a swag match i get something to drink a match is suddenly found an im kicked for being in the kitchem for two minutes i try to join an im banned i want to speak to a manager or where i rate the game because this isnt the first tim this has happened so ive stayed of for a a while an get back on same -Yoink- its obvious the bann hammers to strict your other games are better halo wise, An support backs it so i dont want support for the game just gift it the -Yoink- rating it diserves out of all the great halos
You have quit or idled out on 32 games out of your 89 games played. If you keep going at that rate you will be banned more and more for longer duration.
If you want to get a drink, grab a snack, go to the bathroom, or whatever, you should back out of the game instead of idling in game and negatively impacting your team.
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Devustated wrote:
Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts to add information and respond to multiple people in a single post.
What up Halo fam! Idk if I was banned or something but three of my four accounts receiving an error message when trying to access online play. I have a forth account that still works but the crazy thing is that I was playing on the other three accounts about 8 hours ago. The error message i'm receiving states, "Error authorizing user with Halo 5: Guardians service. You will be unable to access online modes." Anyone know the reasoning behind receiving this message?
What up Halo fam! Idk if I was banned or something but three of my four accounts receiving an error message when trying to access online play. I have a forth account that still works but the crazy thing is that I was playing on the other three accounts about 8 hours ago. The error message i'm receiving states, "Error authorizing user with Halo 5: Guardians service. You will be unable to access online modes." Anyone know the reasoning behind receiving this message?
Pretty much always an Xbox Live service issue.
I got band from playing multiple and I was a diamond player and only played against higher ranking people but I got band for beating them I guess I have no beef with the system but really I've been playing this game for years and played the Bata but cool I guess taking me out just makes it fun for people who can't play at my level. I'm just pissed about it because I helped people get better at the game and now I can't play ranked.
I got band from playing multiple and I was a diamond player and only played against higher ranking people but I got band for beating them I guess I have no beef with the system but really I've been playing this game for years and played the Bata but cool I guess taking me out just makes it fun for people who can't play at my level. I'm just pissed about it because I helped people get better at the game and now I can't play ranked.
You didn't get banned for beating people lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 263
  4. 264
  5. 265
  6. 266
  7. 267
  8. ...
  9. 269