2. ...
  3. 264
  4. 265
  5. 266
  6. 267
  7. 268
  8. ...
  9. 300
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
i have played Halo 5 for many years and have never been banned for Idling. I have been banned two days in a row. Incredibly, I have been banned for 18 hours. Can someone look into this and unban me? I back out of multiplayer and close the game properly. Am I a victim of trolls or a glitch?
Mr Simoes wrote:
i have played Halo 5 for many years and have never been banned for Idling. I have been banned two days in a row. Incredibly, I have been banned for 18 hours. Can someone look into this and unban me? I back out of multiplayer and close the game properly. Am I a victim of trolls or a glitch?
You were idling.
https://youtu.be/R9CDUzdpL0o
I know that I was idling. I ended my Halo 5 session and still got queued into matchmaking. How long was I idling? Just the length of the video? Or was it many matches? If I’ve switched apps on the Xbox, why don’t you immediately time players out?

Show some leniency. My night was ruined for an an action done without malice.
Mr Simoes wrote:
I know that I was idling. I ended my Halo 5 session and still got queued into matchmaking. How long was I idling? Just the length of the video? Or was it many matches? If I’ve switched apps on the Xbox, why don’t you immediately time players out?

It's an automated system.
Mr Simoes wrote:

It's an automated system.
Also, remember that when you get banned, that's one person who has their night ruined.

When you idle, you ruin the match for everyone else in there, which was at least 7 in this case.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
Just was playing doubles match with my buddy and got banned for committing suicide too many times. It was a new map and I was having an off game, all times were totally accidental, what the frig 343?
Just was playing doubles match with my buddy and got banned for committing suicide too many times. It was a new map and I was having an off game, all times were totally accidental, what the frig 343?
Many suicides are seen as a form of grefing. Once in a while is understandable. So you must be careful while playing.
The leaving games ban is terrible because if you leave 1 game and then 1 two games later you get banned and I only leave games when there is too much server lag
buens tarde alguien me puede decir cuando se acomoda halo 5 guardians los servidores no me deja entrar en ninguna de las 15 consolas q tengo y todas las cuenta aparecen baneadas solo deja jugar navegador personalisado me gustaria saver cuando arreglan el juego
good afternoon someone can tell me when it fits halo 5 guardians the servers will not let me enter any of the 15 consoles I have and all the accounts are banned just let play custom browser I would like to saver when they fix the game
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
Spoiler:
Show
buens tarde alguien me puede decir cuando se acomoda halo 5 guardians los servidores no me deja entrar en ninguna de las 15 consolas q tengo y todas las cuenta aparecen baneadas solo deja jugar navegador personalisado me gustaria saver cuando arreglan el juego
It looks like your account and consoles are associated with an account that was manipulating the matchmaking and/or ranking for easier matches. This will get you banned.

I would suggest finding who did this given you have 15 consoles, and make sure they don't do it again because it will result in a longer ban.
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Spoiler:
Show
Devustated wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I am sorry I just miss halo 5.. didn’t meant to spam. Please give me chance un ban me I’m good person...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
eeEuphoric wrote:
You have manipulated the matching system. This is obvious when you consult your history. Personally I love this system.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 264
  4. 265
  5. 266
  6. 267
  7. 268
  8. ...
  9. 300