2. ...
  3. 283
  4. 284
  5. 285
  6. 286
  7. 287
  8. ...
  9. 293
"You have been placed on a cool down from Arena matchmaking for intentionally choosing to ruin the fun of the game for other players"

so i have been banned for 2 weeks and im assuming this is why

So the other day a friend came round mine and my brothers house who has never played halo before so instead of him deranking my account or my brothers and destroying my MMR I made him a account (Shearmanator20) he played really bad ended up getting bronze in slayer the next day I wanted to show him how to play so I searched team arena (so I wouldn't match noobs cause he was bronze in slayer) after a few games I realised I was matching noobs so I backed out and never played on tht account again once he left cause I felt bad for other team .

now I come to find out me (Mockit WarLord) and my brother (Mockit Outkast) have been banned for 2 weeks. im assuming your thinking I made an account got it to bronze and was gna just slay noobs but I would never do that look at my KD in team Arena on MockIT WarLord its above 2.0 at champ level I don't need to make a new account to do that and if that was my intention why would I only play a few games on that account and like 70 on mockit warlord since that accounts been made it doesn't add up I never played on tht account ever again since my friend left my house.

im pleading that you show some mercy here I mean fair enough I shouldn't have played those 4-5 games but I was just chilling with my friend and stopped imedidatly once I realised I was matching noobs consistently. all I ask is that you reconsider.

also if I am way off and this is not the reason I'm banned lemme know.
I'm not in enforcement, but I can practically guarantee that's why you're banned. 0 kills in 10 games and then 126 kills in 5. Honestly from what I've seen, 2 weeks is kinda merciful, most bans I've seen are 198 days. The ban is almost certainly automatic, as Dr. Menke said, the system is now consistently banning for anomalous behavior. This certainly fits that. I do have to ask though, you were as high as champion 1 and have tons of days played and it never occurred to you that playing on a bronze 1 account would lead to matching all low ranked players? As a side note, if it really was somebody else playing, having him play terribly on your account would have also led to the same ban, the system would see it as intentionally deranking.
yeah I assumed I would match bronzes if I searched slayer so I searched team arena instead but still matched bronzes
"You have been placed on a cool down from Arena matchmaking for intentionally choosing to ruin the fun of the game for other players"

so i have been banned for 2 weeks and im assuming this is why

So the other day a friend came round mine and my brothers house who has never played halo before so instead of him deranking my account or my brothers and destroying my MMR I made him a account (Shearmanator20) he played really bad ended up getting bronze in slayer the next day I wanted to show him how to play so I searched team arena (so I wouldn't match noobs cause he was bronze in slayer) after a few games I realised I was matching noobs so I backed out and never played on tht account again once he left cause I felt bad for other team .

now I come to find out me (Mockit WarLord) and my brother (Mockit Outkast) have been banned for 2 weeks. im assuming your thinking I made an account got it to bronze and was gna just slay noobs but I would never do that look at my KD in team Arena on MockIT WarLord its above 2.0 at champ level I don't need to make a new account to do that and if that was my intention why would I only play a few games on that account and like 70 on mockit warlord since that accounts been made it doesn't add up I never played on tht account ever again since my friend left my house.

im pleading that you show some mercy here I mean fair enough I shouldn't have played those 4-5 games but I was just chilling with my friend and stopped imedidatly once I realised I was matching noobs consistently. all I ask is that you reconsider.

also if I am way off and this is not the reason I'm banned lemme know.
I'm not in enforcement, but I can practically guarantee that's why you're banned. 0 kills in 10 games and then 126 kills in 5. Honestly from what I've seen, 2 weeks is kinda merciful, most bans I've seen are 198 days. The ban is almost certainly automatic, as Dr. Menke said, the system is now consistently banning for anomalous behavior. This certainly fits that. I do have to ask though, you were as high as champion 1 and have tons of days played and it never occurred to you that playing on a bronze 1 account would lead to matching all low ranked players? As a side note, if it really was somebody else playing, having him play terribly on your account would have also led to the same ban, the system would see it as intentionally deranking.
yeah I assumed I would match bronzes if I searched slayer so I searched team arena instead but still matched bronzes
That's because the hidden MMR is borrowed over to other playlists the first few games.
Hello my name is Arnold I was banned for lagging too much and ended my game because I didn't want to drag the teammates 🙃 on the serious note they should be lenient if it's due to network issues. There's alot worse out there like unsportsmanlike behavior and trash talking than a person just having a bad time with their internet provider.
ARNS 117 wrote:
Hello my name is Arnold I was banned for lagging too much and ended my game because I didn't want to drag the teammates 🙃 on the serious note they should be lenient if it's due to network issues. There's alot worse out there like unsportsmanlike behavior and trash talking than a person just having a bad time with their internet provider.
Bans for leaving games are usually pretty short if it isn't habitual long-term. So, I would say that is pretty lenient.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why my ban is directly passed from 10 minutes(4 days before) to 66 days! for idling in warzone? screen
Why 66 and not 67 or 65; how this works? Why did you choose exactly 66.
I wanted to know if I am the first one or not.
What can I do to keep other players who "do idling" away from my own mess.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
GYS GHOST wrote:
Why my ban is directly passed from 10 minutes(4 days before) to 66 days! for idling in warzone? screenWhy 66 and not 67 or 65; how this works? Why did you choose exactly 66.
The system determined you had an inordinate amount of games where you were AFKing and boosting XP and gave out what it felt was an appropriate ban.

No one is going to have more specific answers than that.
GYS GHOST wrote:
Why my ban is directly passed from 10 minutes(4 days before) to 66 days! for idling in warzone? screenWhy 66 and not 67 or 65; how this works? Why did you choose exactly 66.
The system determined you had an inordinate amount of games where you were AFKing and boosting XP and gave out what it felt was an appropriate ban.

Why is xp boosting considered now bannable And/Or scorrect in halo?
My guess would be because for numerous games you were intentionally being unsupportive to your teammates by not playing and you were manipulating the idle boot system which would've booted you if you were legit AFK and replaced you with someone who would've played the game.
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:

Why is xp boosting considered now bannable And/Or scorrect in halo?
It always has been. Idling in particular can be seen as a form of griefing. You're forcing your team to go without a man thus making things harder on them while you sit and either feed the enemy kills or simply contribute nothing. There are reasons that h5 has an autoboot and ban after a certain period of time. As for XP/Rank boosting. That has been a bannable offense for as long as they're have been bans in Halo. Attempting to artificially inflate your rank (or succeeding) has always been wrong, regardless of whether that is the competitive rank or the social rank. People work hard to gain both of those and people don't get to devalue their ranks by achieving them through less reputable means, nor do they get to ruin/worsen the experience of other players on their way to such a goal.
Can I get a clarification regarding swat and the consistent 4th player early quit which is completely ruining the game and the ranking system? Do these accounts get banned? If so how long and is it a console ban/live account ban?
So I didn't realize that AFKing was a banabel offence and I did it around 10 times but I don't think a 65 day ban is necessary for my first time getting banned. For an idling ban that is very extreme at least ban me for a day or 2 and at least now I no not to do it again. And again I have not been band before. Can I at least play the other play lists like arena? It's not like I was quitting the match constantly or team killing which is worse and there bans are not as bad, it makes no sense.
So I didn't realize that AFKing was a banabel offence and I did it around 10 times but I don't think a 65 day ban is necessary for my first time getting banned. For an idling ban that is very extreme at least ban me for a day or 2 and at least now I no not to do it again. And again I have not been band before.
We AFK in warzone only so the worst thing is not the ban in warzone, the worst thing is that we can not play any playlist,we can not play arena neither. We lost 2 months of gold it's 18€ of worth. I hope that in infinite the punishments will be more focused and correct.
And it because the ban is applied at full matchmaking and not at the game mode.

There is a way for get RP while you'are banned, just daily log in halo waypoint and check ->(h5)service record->requisition. in 65 days you will receive 65 daily req packs for a worth 35000+ RP, better than nothing.
GYS GHOST wrote:
So I didn't realize that AFKing was a banabel offence and I did it around 10 times but I don't think a 65 day ban is necessary for my first time getting banned. For an idling ban that is very extreme at least ban me for a day or 2 and at least now I no not to do it again. And again I have not been band before.
We AFK in warzone only so the worst thing is not the ban in warzone, the worst thing is that we can not play any playlist,we can not play arena neither. We lost 2 months of gold it's 18€ of worth. I hope that in infinite the punishments will be more focused and correct.

There is a way for get RP while you'are banned, just daily log in halo waypoint and check ->(h5)service record->requisition. in 65 days you will receive 65 daily req packs for a worth 35000+ RP, better than nothing.
If you are afk you aren't playing. Why would you complain about not being able to play if you weren't playing?
GYS GHOST wrote:

If you are afk you aren't playing. Why would you complain about not being able to play if you weren't playing?
Because I only did it a few times. And I'm talking care of my grandfather and sometimes I can't be there all the time and it's also infection I play so I don't effect anyone in the match.
GYS GHOST wrote:

I was playing a lot of ranked I never afk in ranked,so it s not a right thing subjectively. My ban would be for warzone only. Idk about @JurassicSteve16 history.
It's just the only thin that ticks me of is 65 day ban for not being there a few times and again it was infection not ranked. And do you even read what I write. My ban is for everything which I'm not that happy about. People who constantly tk in ranked and in any other mode get only a 2 week ban but not playing a few times in a lm infection game is pretty harmless especially when I have to drop everything to talk care of my grandfather.
It's just the only thin that ticks me of is 65 day ban for not being there a few times and again it was infection not ranked. And do you even read what I write. My ban is for everything which I'm not that happy about. People who constantly tk in ranked and in any other mode get only a 2 week ban but not playing a few times in a lm infection game is pretty harmless especially when I have to drop everything to talk care of my grandfather.
The games in your game history show zero npc kills which would mean you weren't there for any of the game. Boosting xp has pretty much always been bannable, and since you are level 148 I am sure you have seen all of the warning messages.
<p></p>
I have not seen any warning messages in fact and I'm sorry for not trying to leave the match before I had to drop everything to take care of my grandfather. And if your talking about my warzone matches that I had in September for those matches that I played I had to help my grandfather go to the bathroom or give him his pills etc. As soon I get back to play he would call and I would have to help him asap so some games I would not be able to get a kill and yes I know that is pathetic. And I have quit doing that because it was effectiveing my team and that's why I started playing infection so I wouldn't hurt a team because there is no team it's basically free for all.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 283
  4. 284
  5. 285
  6. 286
  7. 287
  8. ...
  9. 293