The official Halo 5 "Why was I banned?" thread

OP WulfwoodsSins

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 286
  4. 287
  5. ...
  6. 288
Are my worries going to be addressed by any of the team or....?
Well, I don't believe they will reverse the ban. I have never heard of a ban being lifted.
The other guys should be banned again. Simple as that.
I'm literally going crazy (Even more than I already am) it horrific. I've heard of people being unbanned
I'm not sure of the legalities of it, but if the person isn't doing it anymore then it's not really an issue aside from finding an expensive loophole. It's also very likely the person will get caught again if they continue doing it and so they'll either have to wait out their ban again or buy another Xbox. Either way, that person is losing.
I got banned cause my parents called me down for something and it kicked me out of the match, i am very much upset.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I'm not sure of the legalities of it, but if the person isn't doing it anymore then it's not really an issue aside from finding an expensive loophole. It's also very likely the person will get caught again if they continue doing it and so they'll either have to wait out their ban again or buy another Xbox. Either way, that person is losing.
They're hardly losing when they got someone banned on purpose, and have the money to go and buy a new Xbox.
I'm the one that's losing here.
Legit don't know what to do anymore, sick of sitting in my own head and feeling like crap.
As I have said halo is the only thing that has taken my mind off everything I have had going on the past few years and to have that taken away is really damaging for me.
I got banned cause my parents called me down for something and it kicked me out of the match, i am very much upset.
You would only get banned if it is not the first occasion that you did something like this.
Not going to get a reply?
Don't do this kind of thing. It's tantamount to spam.
I've been straight up ignored... Not sure what I am supposed to do
You've had multiple responses. You'll have to wait out your ban like everyone else.
You've had multiple responses. You'll have to wait out your ban like everyone else.
People have been unbanned before. It's ridiculous, you have no idea what this is doing to me.
Need to know why I was banned
You don't appear to be banned.
You'll need to post back on your actual Halo 5 account for anyone to look into your ban issue
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 286
  4. 287
  5. ...
  6. 288