2. ...
  3. 290
  4. 291
  5. 292
  6. 293
  7. 294
  8. ...
  9. 306
I tried to scroll a bit back to check if anyone else had the same problem and only found one person who didn't get an answer. Are ban lengths appeal-able? It would seem almost a three week ban for excessive AFK'ing is a bit...harsh. If I had known that the punishment would be so great I definitely would have been more mindful to play at a steady rate lol.
Freezetyle wrote:
I tried to scroll a bit back to check if anyone else had the same problem and only found one person who didn't get an answer. Are ban lengths appeal-able? It would seem almost a three week ban for excessive AFK'ing is a bit...harsh. If I had known that the punishment would be so great I definitely would have been more mindful to play at a steady rate lol.
Missed this at the time you posted, but you were openly asking for users to purposely tank matches and AFK. Not really sure what you expected
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/alternative-to-quick-coreing-fastest-xp-method/4b3bd365-91d6-46af-97c9-7faaad75cc52/posts
stckrboy wrote:
Freezetyle wrote:
Missed this at the time you posted, but you were openly asking for users to purposely tank matches and AFK. Not really sure what you expected
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/alternative-to-quick-coreing-fastest-xp-method/4b3bd365-91d6-46af-97c9-7faaad75cc52/posts
he is right , you get more xp per hour losing on mythic ff, would be improved the xp reward.
Hi all, ive recently resubbed to xbox live gold and return only to find an "At least one person in your fireteam is not permitted to play xbox live multiplayer games". There is no explanation or previous conflict prior to leaving.
I consider myself to avoid any kind of toxic behaviour online, Which now sounds like -Yoink- considering the nature of such a ban.
Is there anywhere I can go to find out what has happened to my account? and why?
Hi all, ive recently resubbed to xbox live gold and return only to find an "At least one person in your fireteam is not permitted to play xbox live multiplayer games". There is no explanation or previous conflict prior to leaving.
I consider myself to avoid any kind of toxic behaviour online, Which now sounds like -Yoink- considering the nature of such a ban.
Is there anywhere I can go to find out what has happened to my account? and why?
This doesn't sound like you're banned, this sounds like privacy/parental control settings.
stckrboy wrote:
Freezetyle wrote:
I suppose its worth mentioning that at no point in the suggested method the player is actually AFK. Neither did I ask players to be AFK; in fact I was pretty clear that I would delete the post if it was against Code of Conduct to suggest tanking matches in a self-contained fireteam. I would expect it to be pretty obvious that you can't actually be away from the controller if you are coordinating with 7 other people
Hi,

I woke up this morning to a ban on halo 5 for 4 months. This is a joke and completely unfair. So many people in this game manipulate the system in order to achieve higher ranks or win by allowing or getting team mates with lower ranks to play with them. Nothing different to what I was doing yet for some reason myself and few others got banned for 4 months! I find this discriminative on certain individuals including myself and I am asking for a warning ban of a shorter time span rather then 132 days.

Thanks for reading.
Zz Daddle wrote:
Hi,

I woke up this morning to a ban on halo 5 for 4 months. This is a joke and completely unfair. So many people in this game manipulate the system in order to achieve higher ranks or win by allowing or getting team mates with lower ranks to play with them. Nothing different to what I was doing yet for some reason myself and few others got banned for 4 months! I find this discriminative on certain individuals including myself and I am asking for a warning ban of a shorter time span rather then 132 days.

Thanks for reading.
Good luck with that, not going to happen 😞... Atleast you got your cool #1 Champion status in Swat. The only other thing you can do, is run, and tell on the other people you see smurfing, boosting, or whatever the cool peeps are calling it now days 😣
Zz Daddle wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for reading.
Good luck with that, not going to happen 😞... Atleast you got your cool #1 Champion status in Swat. The only other thing you can do, is run, and tell on the other people you see smurfing, boosting, or whatever the cool peeps are calling it now days 😣
I agree! Those of us who got banned are now reporting all those people too. It’s so one sided sometimes I guess my name was put out there more then others. Thanks 🙏
This doesn't sound like you're banned, this sounds like privacy/parental control settings.
I had this happen to me in H5 roughly 6 months ago. My account can't play it on any network, nor on PC. And after going though countless troubleshooting and being on the phone with Microsoft, I can pretty much tell you that you're screwed. No help, no nothing, just a bunch of shrugs and "that's weird." Good luck, say goodbye to that specific Halo.,
S121 Kai wrote:
I had this happen to me in H5 roughly 6 months ago. My account can't play it on any network, nor on PC. And after going though countless troubleshooting and being on the phone with Microsoft, I can pretty much tell you that you're screwed. No help, no nothing, just a bunch of shrugs and "that's weird." Good luck, say goodbye to that specific Halo.,
Wow man, that sounds like a nightmare!!! Have you tried resetting your Xbox, deleting/ redownloading H5, or deleting/ recovering your account, I would say in that order? If you've done that, to no prevail. Have you been in contact with anyone from 343i, or anything? Maybe they could help you out with the troubleshooting. I can only speak from my experience, and I've had that happen before. Luckily it only took a hard reset of the Xbox, to synch everything up for me, and get me playing again. Best of luck to you, if you have any questions, feel free to message me 🤘
Please unnamed me the game glished out and banned me
Please unnamed me the game glished out and banned me
You don't get banned for a single offence, so if you got banned then that means you have other things that have contributed to the ban - additional quits, etc. These bans don't get overturned, per the information in the first post
Please unnamed me my internet srltoped and kicked from the game I get back on and says i am baned
Recently, I was playing quite a few Rock and Rail matches to finish off my wins for targetmaster. Played about 20 matches, got at least top 2 on my team each time and was 1 win away from completing targetmaster. As I tried to enter another match I got a message of a TWO WEEK BAN for being IDLE! No warning, no nothing. I would like to appeal this for I wasn't even idle and this is a pretty significant ban to enforce without any kind of warning.
Bobfred288 wrote:
Recently, I was playing quite a few Rock and Rail matches to finish off my wins for targetmaster. Played about 20 matches, got at least top 2 on my team each time and was 1 win away from completing targetmaster. As I tried to enter another match I got a message of a TWO WEEK BAN for being IDLE! No warning, no nothing. I would like to appeal this for I wasn't even idle and this is a pretty significant ban to enforce without any kind of warning.
Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait out the ban. There's no ban reversal, and also, there's no warning of being banned either. It's probably from idling a couple days prior to that, and someone told the teacher on you.
I just played a few rank arena match with my friends in yesterday and go to bed.
I got a notification that I was blocked when I played the game today. Arena and warzone will be blocked for 14 days. But I didn’t violate any rules when I played the game yesterday.
And I was sleeping when I was banned.
Can 343 industries unlock it for me?
Please do something useful for Halo 5.
Halo 5 has very few players, please don't drive us away!
Bobfred288 wrote:
I checked with the Enforcement team and they found evidence of you using Firefight to AFK boost in an attempt to boost to 152 without playing.
I just played a few rank arena match with my friends in yesterday and go to bed.
I got a notification that I was blocked when I played the game today. Arena and warzone will be blocked for 14 days. But I didn’t violate any rules when I played the game yesterday.
Same as Bobfred above.
Bobfred288 wrote:
Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait out the ban. There's no ban reversal, and also, there's no warning of being banned either. It's probably from idling a couple days prior to that, and someone told the teacher on you.
I have told you before to leave the snarky comments out of this thread. Please don't add anymore like this to the thread as it's not the purpose of this thread.
Bobfred288 wrote:
I checked with the Enforcement team and they found evidence of you using Firefight to AFK boost in an attempt to boost to 152 without playing.
Same as Bobfred above.
Bobfred288 wrote:
I have told you before to leave the snarky comments out of this thread. Please don't add anymore like this to the thread as it's not the purpose of this thread.
Why my rank arena got ban if l just afk in warzone firefight?
Me and my friends can only match warzone firefight in east Asia,we can't find any normal warzone or even rank arena sometimes,we are wondering if 343 block the ping or not.
If you had played firefight for over hour and hour, you would know how the feel we did,we are looking forward to play warzone very much because it's the only way to grind 152 quickly,but firefight is the only type we could get,and it's frustrating.
My friends allow me to be idle because l have played several games before them,just one game and l got ban for two weeks without any warning?who would like to play firefight continuously if there are warzone games?we hope 343 could cancel the ping lock in Asia so that we could match warzone with everyone,thank you.
Bobfred288 wrote:
Same as Bobfred above.
Bobfred288 wrote:
Why my rank arena got ban if l just afk in warzone firefight?
Me and my friends can only match warzone firefight in east Asia,we can't find any normal warzone or even rank arena sometimes,we are wondering if 343 block the ping or not.
If you had played firefight for over hour and hour, you would know how the feel we did,we are looking forward to play warzone very much because it's the only way to grind 152 quickly,but firefight is the only type we could get,and it's frustrating.
My friends allow me to be idle because l have played several games before them,just one game and l got ban for two weeks without any warning?who would like to play firefight continuously if there are warzone games?we hope 343 could cancel the ping lock in Asia so that we could match warzone with everyone,thank you.
To be honest, it was way more than one game. I took a quick look at your FF game history and found a couple pages of idling games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 290
  4. 291
  5. 292
  6. 293
  7. 294
  8. ...
  9. 306