OP WulfwoodsSins

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 291
  4. 292
  5. ...
  6. 293
Quote:
I didn't do anything wrong, and you can't prove it. Will you please reverse my ban?Our automated system builds up a digital case of wrongdoing before any ban is enacted. If you accidentally disconnect a time or two, you won't get banned. Instead the system looks for patterns that can't happen accidentally. If the banhammer detects enough wrongdoing, you were doing wrong.
^^^^ Wrong.

I lagged out of one game when I haven't even played in the last few days. I didn't quit out of anything today, the lag out was not my fault and I got banned right away. It was over quickly, but I still should not be getting banned for a single lag out that is the fault of my internet provider.
I got one offence in the last few weeks and got a ban. I’m sorry I’m not letting a spider run around my room for a match. But becuase I idled half way through to deal with it, took like a minute or two to get it all done, got kicked and banned right off the bat. This system is -Yoink-.
I got one offence in the last few weeks and got a ban. I’m sorry I’m not letting a spider run around my room for a match. But becuase I idled half way through to deal with it, took like a minute or two to get it all done, got kicked and banned right off the bat. This system is -Yoink-.
It takes 3 min (180 sec) to get booted for inactivity. Alot can happen in 3 min in a Halo match.
Generally, idling is considered worse than quitting. It could be that your one boot triggered a ban since it was from idling. It could also be that you got booted from a ranked match (ranked matches are more strict than social matches).
The first page of this thread doesn't say you won't get banned on your first offense. It just says that an accidental disconnect usually won't trigger a ban on its own. But in your case, it wasn't an accidental disconnect, it was 3 minutes of inactivity, so that couldn't be considered an accident.
Chimera30 wrote:
It takes 3 min (180 sec) to get booted for inactivity. Alot can happen in 3 min in a Halo match.
Generally, idling is considered worse than quitting. It could be that your one boot triggered a ban since it was from idling. It could also be that you got booted from a ranked match (ranked matches are more strict than social matches).
The first page of this thread doesn't say you won't get banned on your first offense. It just says that an accidental disconnect usually won't trigger a ban on its own. But in your case, it wasn't an accidental disconnect, it was 3 minutes of inactivity, so that couldn't be considered an accident.
Yep, and keep in kind you're making things worse for everyone else in that particular match while you do that.

We know that can happen randomly sometimes if it's rare, so it's not a long ban.
I was banned awhile back for the duration of 126 days and was told that the cause of my ban usually results in being banned for the remainder of the current season and entirety of the next season. I just saw that the new season begins tomorrow yet I still have 20+ days remaining on my ban. I’m just curious if this season was originally intended to be longer or if the 126 day ban is indeed the mandatory time served. Thank you.
So I got back online and it gave me a cool down and a number set 354 38 how long do I gotta wait for this ?
I'm using my younger brothers account to help him get un banned. He has been playing warzone by himself and my parents DO NOT understand that he cant pause his game or the fact that he can get banned from warzone for idling. They also continue to say "how can he not play the game I payed for" they are those kind of parents even though I've explained it numerous times. My brothers only 9 and loves this game. Thanks for you understanding and please be patient with him. I cant stand the complaining from my parents.
lol misunderstanding you can delete this post
I'm using my younger brothers account to help him get un banned. He has been playing warzone by himself and my parents DO NOT understand that he cant pause his game or the fact that he can get banned from warzone for idling. They also continue to say "how can he not play the game I payed for" they are those kind of parents even though I've explained it numerous times. My brothers only 9 and loves this game. Thanks for you understanding and please be patient with him. I cant stand the complaining from my parents.
You're fine, but know that the automated banhammer is not capable of distinguishing who is playing and why he idled. It simply logs the game as a DNF.
Mythic Arena>Goliath narrow walkways and no way to recover from a reflexive Spartan thrust.

In the heat of battle I have strafe-thrusted myself off the map resulting in a point lost in Slayer matches (which is punishment enough). Then I get banzhammered which further hurts the team I was on. I'm not a top-tier player but I'm no slouch either. Considering that the playlist is ranked, my team now being down a player has been made to suffer having a man short.

I understand why the suicide ban exists, yet I wonder if there is some sort of workaround for situations such as this? What happened to the "vote to kick" option from the older games? Seems as if that would provide at least some sort of remedy. If the team feels that the player is horrible and adds nothing to the score except for negative points, then they can kick the player. Opposingly, should the player who fell off the map a few times, happen to be more than making up for their mistakes, then the team can choose not to boot them from the game.

The system is great in the grand scheme of things for punishing griefers and such, yet it does hurt those who make honest mistakes. I hope 343 will be taking these instances into consideration and providing a workaround for moments like I have described above. This was written after my 2nd ban for this offense, wherein both instances were on the same map and same Slayer game type.

I absolutely love Mythic mode and the Goliath map as well, so having this happen is so disheartening.
I've been banned for four months and have two months to go. I feel terrible about my actions and now with the COVID-19 outbreak I have more time than ever and find myself full of regret for cheating in ranked. Can I please get the last two months wiped off my ban time? I've waited four months and I hope with everything going on we can come to an agreement. Thank you. Banned in Halo 5
Edit: it's my first ban. I've read that it would only be 6 months for repeat offense. Yet it's the first ban I've had. Please. I've waited four months. I waited to even mention it. All. I'm asking is for enough rope to hang myself (it's a saying) Please.
I have gotten banned and I've only play like 3 games I did idol out once during a game it was my mistake. That is a bannable offense? I understand habitually foing it but this only happened one game. How long does this last?
I have gotten banned and I've only play like 3 games I did idol out once during a game it was my mistake. That is a bannable offense? I understand habitually foing it but this only happened one game. How long does this last?
The first ban should be around 3-5 minutes, if you keep doing it the timer increases.
Long time halo player, got back to playing. 3 year old son started to learn how to play xbox. In up loving to shoot alien in halo 5(anything that move including same team, you move he shoot). Since am not home all the time he manage to get my account permanently ban from MM on halo 5. So disappointed with this ban, I understand if it an hour, days, or a month am ok with that, But, 6 month or permanent ban is fuccing ridiculous.
Long time halo player, got back to playing. 3 year old son started to learn how to play xbox. In up loving to shoot alien in halo 5(anything that move including same team, you move he shoot). Since am not home all the time he manage to get my account permanently ban from MM on halo 5. So disappointed with this ban, I understand if it an hour, days, or a month am ok with that, But, 6 month or permanent ban is fuccing ridiculous.
Sorry man, but maybe take a look at page one of this thread.
Quote:
I shouldn't be banned. My brother/sister/cousin/dad/mom/friend must've logged on with my account and done bad things. Will you please reverse my ban?If this is indeed the case, we do understand your frustration. However, it is your sole responsibility to keep your account information secure and not share it with others who would abuse it. We have no way of detecting who is playing with your account, and if your gamertag is caught making naughty, you will be banned. Those are the rules.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 291
  4. 292
  5. ...
  6. 293