2. ...
  3. 293
  4. 294
  5. 295
  6. 296
  7. 297
  8. ...
  9. 305
I believe I have been wrongfully banned. I got a 135 day suspension for “intentionally ruining the fun of the game for other players.” I can’t figure out why that would be. Could someone please look into this and tell me exactly why I was banned?
That means you were messing around in ranked when you shouldn't have been (I think, no one has told me what it actually means)
I don’t mess around in ranked. I always try my best to win.
I believe I have been wrongfully banned. I got a 135 day suspension for “intentionally ruining the fun of the game for other players.” I can’t figure out why that would be. Could someone please look into this and tell me exactly why I was banned?
HELP! I have a 135 day ban. HELP Please look into this and reduce it at least. PLEASE!
This ban length is typically reserved for people who were found attempting to manipulate the matchmaking/ranking system. This would mean the system caught you directly doing something like deranking or throwing matches, or it found you played several matches with someone who was doing that. Such bans usually last for the duration of the ranked season.
Chimera30 wrote:
HELP! I have a 135 day ban. HELP Please look into this and reduce it at least. PLEASE!
This ban length is typically reserved for people who were found attempting to manipulate the matchmaking/ranking system. This would mean the system caught you directly doing something like deranking or throwing matches, or it found you played several matches with someone who was doing that. Such bans usually last for the duration of the ranked season.
I don’t derank and I definitely don’t throw games. Smurfing doesn’t work anymore due to the recent updates, so I believe this ban is still unwarranted.
Chimera30 wrote:
I don’t derank and I definitely don’t throw games. Smurfing doesn’t work anymore due to the recent updates, so I believe this ban is still unwarranted.
Then perhaps you played with a deranker.
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Then perhaps you played with a deranker.
Even if this were the case, it takes one game for the system to update the deranker’s MMR if he starts playing well, so I would be playing the same competition I would be playing if I were solo. I wouldn’t necessarily call that ruining anybody’s fun because nobody’s rank is directly affected besides the deranker’s.
I believe I have been wrongfully banned from the game can you please check into this as soon as possible
I am very active player I play everyday
My duration time says 134d 22:29:16
Thank you
I also got banned from Social and Warzone, even though the ban is supposedly from something I did in ranked which nobody has been able to explain to me yet. How does that even make sense? I’m unable to play my favorite game at all for no good reason.
I have a 135 day ban for playing 8 ranked elmination games with a player who invited me. simply thinking this should get me from diamond 6 to Onyx, we played 8 games and I down ranked to Diamond 5, losing most the games.

This time period for punishment is harsh and i'm asking to simply have people agree,
by
CLICK THE LOVE BUTTON.

Thank you and RIP April 19 - August 5
Bye halo
how can i report someone for rank boost using smurf teammate account in team double, this is not happened just one time
GYS GHOST wrote:
how can i report someone for rank boost using smurf teammate account in team double, this is not happened just one time
Send me a PM with the links/info.
How do I know if someone is "deranking"? Are there certain aspects of their profile that could give them away for being a "deranker"? And let's say I solo queue into a SWAT match (swat's all caps right?) and a party of 3 on my team has a "deranker". Will I be punished even though I had nothing to do with them?
Good morning everyone.

VIP Horizons GoingChimp34292 FutureDiablo -

I checked with Enforcement and chatted with them. They have sufficient evidence of you all manipulating the ranking system with a prolific deranker. In this instance, Enforcement opted for a ban due to the severity and frequency of the abusive use of smurfs to manipulate matchmaking.

Due to the extent and severity, the typical "rest of this season and all of next" ban was applied. They've also indicated the bans will not be reduced at this time.

Do let me know if there's any other questions.
Day 3 and I’m still confused about my ban. Can someone PLEASE explain to me why I got banned for 135 days? I believe I did nothing wrong to deserve this ban.
Snickerdoodle just explained this.
The frequency?, look at my history you can see 10 games played with the bronze/silver.

Optional judgement of the word frequent being ten games?
Good morning everyone.

VIP HorizonsGoingChimp34292FutureDiablo -

I checked with Enforcement and chatted with them. They have sufficient evidence of you all manipulating the ranking system with a prolific deranker. In this instance, Enforcement opted for a ban due to the severity and frequency of the abusive use of smurfs to manipulate matchmaking.

Due to the extent and severity, the typical "rest of this season and all of next" ban was applied. They've also indicated the bans will not be reduced at this time.

I can provide you with evidence that the ranking system wasn’t manipulated. For one, due to the updates to the ranking system, deranking no longer helps boost anyone up in rank. This is because it only takes one game for their MMR to be correctly updated. I corresponded with Josh Menke and he agreed with me on this. Secondly, the players I played against while in this fireteam were the same people I would have played against solo. In fact, our opponents’ CSR were rarely affected because the account had an MMR of a champ. I could link matches if you’d like further proof.
How do I know if someone is "deranking"? Are there certain aspects of their profile that could give them away for being a "deranker"? And let's say I solo queue into a SWAT match (swat's all caps right?) and a party of 3 on my team has a "deranker". Will I be punished even though I had nothing to do with them?
Usually someone with a very low CSR (Bronze/Silver, etc.) with a match history that starts with little to no kills in every match followed by a lot of kills after placement. Or just playing with stats that look like Diamond/Onyx despite being Bronze.

I believe Enforcement only looks at players who party up with them, since it's not your choice to be matchmade with them.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Usually someone with a very low CSR (Bronze/Silver, etc.) with a match history that starts with little to no kills in every match followed by a lot of kills after placement. Or just playing with stats that look like Diamond/Onyx despite being Bronze.

I believe Enforcement only looks at players who party up with them, since it's not your choice to be matchmade with them.
Thanks for clarifying, appreciate the help!
The frequency?, look at my history you can see 10 games played with the bronze/silver.

Optional judgement of the word frequent being ten games?
10 games is still 10 games too many. That's impacting/manipulating matchmaking for many other people.
Good morning everyone.

VIP HorizonsGoingChimp34292FutureDiablo -

I can provide you with evidence that the ranking system wasn’t manipulated. For one, due to the updates to the ranking system, deranking no longer helps boost anyone up in rank. This is because it only takes one game for their MMR to be correctly updated. I corresponded with Josh Menke and he agreed with me on this. Secondly, the players I played against while in this fireteam were the same people I would have played against solo. In fact, our opponents’ CSR were rarely affected because the account had an MMR of a champ. I could link matches if you’d like further proof.
I saw the conversation you had with Josh on twitter however that doesn't change the findings from the Enforcement team. Their data is far more nuanced and looks at the whole picture, not your small slice of the pie.
Help! I've been banned for a hundred and something days for warzone. I've never played a single game of war zone in my life
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 293
  4. 294
  5. 295
  6. 296
  7. 297
  8. ...
  9. 305