5. 305
  6. 306
  7. 307
  8. ...
  9. 309
Alcatraiz wrote:
IGRS wrote:
Alcatraiz wrote:
First match after work super fiesta party map I've never seen before fell off once while fighting blew myself up once with incineration cannon and dropped off map using lift that didnt put me all the way across I understand griefing is a problem but really a ban for 3 suicides is ridiculous I shouldn't have to be good at halo to not get banned note I dont think I'm that bad I have a positive k/d but sometimes do dumb stuff cause you know it's a game and I just want to unwind and have some fun also it was capture the flag so my deaths dont effect the score
How long was your ban? If it hasn’t become a pattern, it would be very short.
Not long 10 minutes or so but I feel like if someone was griefing it would be more than 3 suicides like people get punished for a few mistakes in a short period of time now i get worried if i blow myself up like I'm gonna accidentally get banned again for a longer period for another bad game i wasn't happy about my deaths but getting booted and told i was banned even for a few minutes was kinda a shock
That makes sense..it’s just a few minutes to give you a heads up before you actually cause a problem. The 3 have to be pretty close together in the game for it to kick you as well.
My character StuMario was banned yesterday 10/1. I can’t help a character running towards a grenade to commit suicide.

please explain ban.
Don’t waste your time with why you got banned
You’ll never get a direct answer or why you received a 3 month banned for the 1st offense I know a lot of players that switched to call of duty because of this
just play a different game or get a used Xbox make a new account your choice
Don’t waste your time with why you got banned
You’ll never get a direct answer or why you received a 3 month banned for the 1st offense I know a lot of players that switched to call of duty because of this
just play a different game or get a used Xbox make a new account your choice
If you get a 3 month ban, you did something egregious (rank manipulation or similar)..they don’t give warnings for that since it’s so blatantly against the terms of matchmaking and people could easily take advantage of it.
10 minute ban for doing my team a favor and leaving horribly lopsided matches so they can also leave and not get punished -30 CSR.

If your matchmaker expands match odds then the punishment needs to be adjusted as well. If not then the entire system is just a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It has been over a month now since I have been banned.. and I still don’t know for how long? Could someone please find out!? Usually it tells me the amount of days.. how do you know if you are perm banned?
Hey Zz Daddle –

For specific info about your ban, you'll want to submit a ticket through our Support Site for additional support.

Thanks!
Forum Team wrote:
Hey Zz Daddle –

For specific info about your ban, you'll want to submit a ticket through our Support Site for additional support.

Thanks!
I Was just banned for idling one time is that the standard usually should I have quit the game instead I had to move my car smh. It says 12:12 does that mean 12 days or hours!!!!?????
Dac gamer wrote:
I Was just banned for idling one time is that the standard usually should I have quit the game instead I had to move my car smh. It says 12:12 does that mean 12 days or hours!!!!?????
Check the first post of this thread for a breakdown on the format of the ban timer.

Idle boots happen after 3 min of inactivity. At that point, you'll get removed from the game, so it'll register as a DNF just like a quit.
I got banned for no reason I was supposedly greifing but it was my first couple games back on a new match and it said I got banned for greifing because I fell of the map three times and now it says I'm banned from playing halo 5 guarding a and I don't know for how long it won't say anything it just saying I'm banned like as if to say permanently
DjwolfBDC wrote:
I got banned for no reason I was supposedly greifing but it was my first couple games back on a new match and it said I got banned for greifing because I fell of the map three times and now it says I'm banned from playing halo 5 guarding a and I don't know for how long it won't say anything it just saying I'm banned like as if to say permanently
You will have to post on the actual gamertag that got banned in order for anyone to help you at all.
I was banned for 2 weeks for “intentionally choosing to ruin the fun of the game for other players” but I don’t know what I did wrong? How do I get more information?
I was banned for 2 weeks for “intentionally choosing to ruin the fun of the game for other players” but I don’t know what I did wrong? How do I get more information?
Usually means deranking or playing with a deranker.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Except I didn’t do that. I literally played with a group we won several games together and then our whole fire team got banned. We did nothing wrong, not cheating, not deranking, no betrayals, no trash talking the other teams etc. we just got banned for two weeks for no reason. It makes no sense whatsoever.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Except I didn’t do that. I literally played with a group we won several games together and then our whole fire team got banned. We did nothing wrong, not cheating, not deranking, no betrayals, no trash talking the other teams etc. we just got banned for two weeks for no reason. It makes no sense whatsoever.
Checking the Enforcement logs shows there is a member of your fire team that very obviously deranked.
ZaedynFel wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
Checking the Enforcement logs shows there is a member of your fire team that very obviously deranked.
Okay, so I’m being punished for something someone else did, that I had no knowledge of? That’s unfortunate. If it’s so obvious that one member of the fire team deranked why ban all of us and not just that person? Guilty by association I guess?
this is the dumbest thing. it makes me want to play other games.

-----------

gotta go take care of your kid while you're in the middle of a game? we're sorry. you should've thought of that before you started. you can either quit or hope that you can make it there and back in the 48 seconds it takes to time out. oh, you didn't make it back? banhammer. for how long? oh, sorry. you don't get to know. however long we want. could be 2 hours. could be 2 days. just play something stupid with all the other quitters until we decide you're forgiven.

alright. we forgive you. go play again. try some 'capture the flag'. what's that? the rest of your team has quit and the other team won't capture the 3rd flag and is just spawn-killing you over and over again? sorry. you gotta just sit there and take it for the next 11 minutes, or it's another 2-day banhammer. your time might be precious to you, but it certainly isn't precious to us.

edit because I can't reply: like I said, this is the dumbest thing. I had to back out 2 days ago and I'm still banhammered... it sure makes me want to play more. let me wait around another day to see if I get to play more crappy games with crap players who aren't really committed because they'll also be banned if they back out. oh, shoot. wait. I have a family and a kid and a life. I just want to sit down and play some frickin Husky Raid, and I don't even get to pick that variant anymore. so frickin dumb.
TEAM CHEAT wrote:
gotta go take care of your kid while you're in the middle of a game? we're sorry. you should've thought of that before you started. you can either quit or hope that you can make it there and back in the 48 seconds it takes to time out. oh, you didn't make it back? banhammer. for how long? oh, sorry. you don't get to know. however long we want. could be 2 hours. could be 2 days. just play something stupid with all the other quitters until we decide you're forgiven.
You only get banned after multiple offences and the time starts out small - only a few minutes, then it increases with subsequent bans. You're only going to get banned if you're quitting or idling on a frequent basis. Additionally, the idle timer in-game I believe is 3 minutes before you get kicked out.

Jumping off to take care of something every now and again is fine, but if it's happening too frequently then yes you will get banned. You're disrupting the game for everyone else playing. If you need to leave, make sure and back out to the lobby or don't start a game if you know you might need to leave and do something half way through
Why is it our problem and frustration to get banned when the servers kick us out and is there any way to reverse bans for this reason?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 303
  4. 304
  5. 305
  6. 306
  7. 307
  8. ...
  9. 309