2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 310
Can you pls unban me. I finished and won the game and got a 3 hrs ban. I haven't quite any games at all today so frustrating that the game still does this. When will you fix it and can you please understand ban me because this is getting seriously old and aggravating
I keep getting disconnected before the Lobby even finishes loading, due to 'Dedicated Servers failing, please try again!'

I cant try again, because this banned me for 8 hours.
Can you pls unban me. I finished and won the game and got a 3 hrs ban. I haven't quite any games at all today so frustrating that the game still does this. When will you fix it and can you please understand ban me because this is getting seriously old and aggravating
I also get warnes for Banhammer Strikes right after the round ends.

It seems to trigger when I open the REQ Packs I acquired for that round immediately after. Could this be a glitch?

My ban lasts 8 hours, and was triggered after a succesful match of Slayer.
My power flickered several times due to thunderstorms and now I am banned. Please unban me!
Hi, I have recently been banned for 8.5 hours, after the end of a Custom Game with my cousin. This has been happening for about a week now.
This past week, I haven't left any game.
I believe what might be causing my repeated bans is that my Xbox One is getting disconnected from the matches I play, matchmaking or custom game.
I would appreciate feedback or attention to my problem, because this is getting ridiculous.

Since tonight's game night for my cousin, his friend and I, my other cousin is willing to let me use his Xbox and account to play Halo. I'll update if I get banned from my other cousin's gamertag.

My GT: xCrAzEdFiGhTeRx
Other cousin's GT: the1upDude
I got banned five times in a row because the servers are garbage; why wasn't that included?
i got banned for 29 hours
Should be pretty obvious why I'm here, so here's my case.

I was disconnected from the game server right as the match I was in ended. This scored me a ban for over an hour and a wasted the boost card I had. I've gotten 2 disconnecting bans in the previous few days, from involuntary being kicked out for whatever reason the server saw fit at the time, resulting in bans. (If it matters, I'd been booted from Griffball for friendly fire. Don't tell me you've never accidentally hit a team mate with the hammer AoE. Everything else that adds points to your ban tally were involuntary server disconnects.)

Regardless, I'm an Aussie. Everywhere I've looked tells me the Halo 5 servers are American based. I expect latency issues in just about every game I play, which I can't help. Being banned for something out of my control such as disconnects is frustrating as f***.
This is getting ridiculous. Im getting banned for 15min from arena fro quitting on my first match of the day... And I won the match, wtf??? I didnt quit.
Once again. I got banned for the -Yoink- servers this game has. I'm at 46 MBS speed so its not me . like wtf I payed for this game and still can't play . please fix this it is rediculous
Got banned again today... Finished the game, got the arena daily win and STILL GOT BANNED?! I have it recored and screen shotted. This is the second time this weekend I got DC'd at the end screen of the game and then banned! Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. There was no connection issues on either incident. Just finish the game, get ejected and then banned. This time for 23:49:12 hours. and it only happens when I SoloQ.

Again Its recorded and screen shotted GT- Aeon Regalia
I am not banned, but I'm posting here to voice my concern of the possibility of bans in Grifball game mode.

Grifball is a fun game mode with hectic hammering, sword swinging and bombs exploding. Betrayals happen in the midst of all that. I have already been kicked once due to accidental betrayals and because I read that bans are in full effect in that game type, I no longer play it due to fear of accidental betrayals causing too many kicks, resulting in a temporary ban.

This game type either needs to have no friendly fire or no betrayal kicking ability. I'm more for the former so that it isn't possible to have a troll teammate continually kill you on purpose and not suffer repercussions.

I know I'm not alone in the plight of betrayal kicks and bans from the Grifball playlist. It's a fun game type and I want to play it without fearing the banhammer coming down because of Grifball's inherent battle chaos.
I haven't played this game in months until today. Got excited to see Grifball was back. Played a few times. And then I found out about the new ban policy. LOL. Seriously? Banning for accidental betrayals in Grifball? Sometimes you have to betray to stop a goal from being scored. Idiocracy.
I have been playing call of duty for ever. I have never been banned from a game (remember that it's a game please). I have no idea why I was banned. What is going on my peeps. I just started getting into halo, I'm loving it. I don't understand what the point of this ban thing is. I have spent my hard earned money on this system and on this game. If this was explained to me before buying the game or before I started playing the game I would understand and take the risk. Or just bought a playstation. I was banned the first time for 8 hours, this second band is for 24 hours. What the heck?!

I honestly feel like telling anyone i meet to run the other way when i comes to halo/ xbox. Please focus the "BANHAMMER" on people infringing on copy rights and the such. Not playing the game and winning or what-ever I'm doing wrong. Am I Pavlov's dog.

Someone please explain what I am doing wrong? It seems like every time I win a match (twice) i get banned, when I lose, I get to play again?

Like I said I'm brand new, i fell off the map a few times, and forgot what color I was other times and maybe shot a team-mate. But 24 hours???? come on.
I think I figured out the point of Grifball! They don't make money from us playing on their severs. And too many people on the servers causes lag. So they put out a game type where they get to ban everybody when they play it. Therefore easing the traffic on the servers. That has to be it!!!!!!!!!! In all seriousness though. Is there not a single person working there that has ever played grifball? If so you have to know the absolute absurdity of this ban. Figure it out!
i won a game said i lost connection then i was banned for 2 and a half days wtf
52 pages, 1052 people. that's only those who have the time to write or find that forum page.

Say the average person who posts on that page paid around 500 dollars with games and the system. it's probably more like 600-1000 per person.that's $526,000 dollars total that might not go with xbox the next time (800 x1052=$841,600)

Anyways, I'm going to play station for my next system unless this customer service thing gets better.

I get that this is 343 industries, but they are representing xbox's flagship game.

I paid a lot of money for this system and game.Considering no one has been addressed recently i take it that this is just a place to vent. So there we are.
I was getting the "your fireteam has changed" error message. I was playing alone and god booted because of this error. My ban was only 20 minutes but I know if thos happens again it will be a longer ban each time. I am wondering if there is anyway to remove the most recent "offence" as it was not on my end.

On a side not it seems the hard reset worked to fix this issue with my "fire team changing"
I lagged out of 2 Slayer matches in a row (YES, TWO IN A ROW) and well I may of not got banned I lost my CSR for it and it wasn't even my fault!
You guys should fix it so if a player gets lagged out of a game they should not loose out on their rank because of it. So annoying!

Edit: worst thing about it is I was winning in both of the matches too!
Never been betrayal booted once, until just now in grifball. Was being betrayed all game and accidentally killed a teammate in the midst of 3 enemies, I scored a triple and a betrayal and was instantly kicked. At the end of my next game (super fiesta) I got a 1:51 ban. Why...

I also got a quit ban earlier for backing out of the lobby too fast after I viewed the game stats. It lasted 2 hours.

Fun game but this is ridiculous.
Hazerblade wrote:
I am not banned, but I'm posting here to voice my concern of the possibility of bans in Grifball game mode.

Grifball is a fun game mode with hectic hammering, sword swinging and bombs exploding. Betrayals happen in the midst of all that. I have already been kicked once due to accidental betrayals and because I read that bans are in full effect in that game type, I no longer play it due to fear of accidental betrayals causing too many kicks, resulting in a temporary ban.

This game type either needs to have no friendly fire or no betrayal kicking ability. I'm more for the former so that it isn't possible to have a troll teammate continually kill you on purpose and not suffer repercussions.

I know I'm not alone in the plight of betrayal kicks and bans from the Grifball playlist. It's a fun game type and I want to play it without fearing the banhammer coming down because of Grifball's inherent battle chaos.
Another vote to have the betrayal boot process for Grifball to change. But until 343 decides to change this process this is a shoutout to all the fellow Grifball players to hit the "Dismiss" prompt when the betrayal boot prompt pops up on the screen.

We all know the current boot process for Grifball is not to our liking, so we as players can have some effect if we collectively decide not to boot players for accidental betrayals. Booting a friendly only gives the opponents a power play and lessens the likelihood your team will win.

Grifball is my favorite game type and has been since Halo Reach. For someone with twitch/clench issues this game type somewhat caters to my disadvantage.

So if you see nony2klerch as a friendly, know that the betrayals are accidental.

Happy hammering!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 50
  4. 51
  5. 52
  6. 53
  7. 54
  8. ...
  9. 310