3. 80
  4. 81
  5. 82
  6. 83
  7. 84
  8. ...
  9. 301
Dikenblank wrote:
I was just banned for 24 hours for excessive quitting.

I quit 1 match, when my wife got home.

Can some one explain this to me?
Saw your other thread man. I feel your pain. The ban system needs some serious fixing. Last time I got banned was probably a couple months ago. I was in a game of strongholds, I hadn't quit at all that day or in the 3 weeks prior. Won the match, as soon as the end game animation ended and switched to the post game report I got hit with a half hour ban. Good thing when you get banned in arena, you can still play warzone and vise versa, but that's still bull.
riphelix wrote:
Dikenblank wrote:
I was just banned for 24 hours for excessive quitting.

I quit 1 match, when my wife got home.

Can some one explain this to me?
Saw your other thread man. I feel your pain. The ban system needs some serious fixing. Last time I got banned was probably a couple months ago. I was in a game of strongholds, I hadn't quit at all that day or in the 3 weeks prior. Won the match, as soon as the end game animation ended and switched to the post game report I got hit with a half hour ban. Good thing when you get banned in arena, you can still play warzone and vise versa, but that's still bull.
It's beyond frustrating. In a gaming world with so many options I am disheartened from even playing this game any more, and will probably never buy another Halo title, since they don't even have online support who will respond to you at all, even if they can't change anything.
because the servers are garbage halo 5 its toamazing game but servers fail same to master chief collection
Currently playing halo 5 and every so often I'll keep getting banned after about 5 games. I've never left game, betrayed my team, or afk. anyways I'm currently banned for 1 day, 7 hours and 45 minutes😐
Currently playing halo 5 and every so often I'll keep getting banned after about 5 games. I've never left game, betrayed my team, or afk. anyways I'm currently banned for 1 day, 7 hours and 45 minutes😐
12 DNFs in 65 games since the 25th. that averages to 1 in about 5 games you have a DNF. that is why you are banned.
This whole ban hammer system is banning for no reason. I'm only able to play 3 rounds of infection before it says I'm on cooldown for quitting to much. WHAT? I didn't quit any games, I still get my carnage report and req points yet I still get banned. Could someone help me it's getting me pissed off that I can't play infection for no reason at all. I even scored on top of the round and it did its little close up and I got banned for quitting to many matches when i haven't. Why?
This whole ban hammer system is banning for no reason. I'm only able to play 3 rounds of infection before it says I'm on cooldown for quitting to much. WHAT? I didn't quit any games, I still get my carnage report and req points yet I still get banned. Could someone help me it's getting me pissed off that I can't play infection for no reason at all. I even scored on top of the round and it did its little close up and I got banned for quitting to many matches when i haven't. Why?
ive already seen 3 DNFS stopped looking after that

also if you take the time to scroll through a few post up you see you CANT be banned for finishing the game. even now your recent games your last game you finished but the game before you quit. the system has a game ish delay between your last quit and the ban it strikes you with.
how do I get unbanned? it dosent show how long im banned for
how do I get unbanned? it dosent show how long im banned for
if this is the account you play on you already have 7 DNF/quits in like 20 games.... you are prob banned between 5-30 mins being so new to the game. you still have warzone to play right now as it is.
I had connectivity issues and all I could do was pause while everything was frozen. When I quit, it banned me for quitting too much! The last two games were a few days ago and I was being told to do long chores so I had to quit! Could you plz make it so if connection is lost before wuitting it doesn't count towards banning?
I had connectivity issues and all I could do was pause while everything was frozen. When I quit, it banned me for quitting too much! The last two games were a few days ago and I was being told to do long chores so I had to quit! Could you plz make it so if connection is lost before wuitting it doesn't count towards banning?
from what i ve noticed depending on the playlist DC do not count towards DNFs, or even being as games played. but you said you quit cause the game is laggy, and then you quit again to do chores i dont see how thats disconnecting? annoying yes that the game freezes but from your explanation the game did not kick you out
So in other words 343 blames the PLayer and not the faulty server or connection............................... Sorry 33 but running away and hiding from the truth isn't going to help. Stop lying and admit that the server is struggling right now. Too many people have had this happen to them to be the players fault as you put so please show some integrity for a change instead of blaming everyone else.
Kihn x ju wrote:

also if you take the time to scroll through a few post up you see you CANT be banned for finishing the game. even now your recent games your last game you finished but the game before you quit. the system has a game ish delay between your last quit and the ban it strikes you with.
Guess what. I got a recording of being banned finishing a game. The screen glitched out after the finishing cinematic, and I got the title message "there has been a problem with the Halo 5 guardians service. Please try again." And then I got "the banhammer strikes... you have been banned for quitting too many games." Would you like to see the 30 second clip?
I just won a game and as it was going to the victory screen, it said I disconnected and it returned me to the lobby, only to say I've been banned. What gives??
Kihn x ju wrote:

Yeah those times my internet was messing up but other times I just get banned for no reason. The only time I quit is when the game losses connection, yet I can go for quite awhile without being disconnected and get banned.
I just won a game and as it was going to the victory screen, it said I disconnected and it returned me to the lobby, only to say I've been banned. What gives??
I've been having the same problem.
My issue with this ban system is the matter of how games that are unranked are still heavily taken into account as much as ranked games, even though those unranked modes feature JIP. I really wish 343 set priorities in the types of matches being quit so that people won't be banned as much from quitting social game modes, if even at all. Quite frankly, a mode like infection should have NO impact on whether players are banned, and game modes like grifball or even BTB should make minimal impacts on the ban hammer system.
I've been having the same problem.
Same here and now im banned for 3hrs
Well lets give it up for the fkers and their servers which are 343... give a round of applause folks as we give our money for these lousy -Yoink- servers
TryHardFan wrote:
My issue with this ban system is the matter of how games that are unranked are still heavily taken into account as much as ranked games, even though those unranked modes feature JIP. I really wish 343 set priorities in the types of matches being quit so that people won't be banned as much from quitting social game modes, if even at all. Quite frankly, a mode like infection should have NO impact on whether players are banned, and game modes like grifball or even BTB should make minimal impacts on the ban hammer system.
Issue is the non ranked playlist are still ranked. They have a hidden ranking system.
Kihn x ju wrote:

Guess what. I got a recording of being banned finishing a game. The screen glitched out after the finishing cinematic, and I got the title message "there has been a problem with the Halo 5 guardians service. Please try again." And then I got "the banhammer strikes... you have been banned for quitting too many games." Would you like to see the 30 second clip?
You must have forgot the game before that you quit then. Because that game you quit is why you were banned. Not for finishing. Common sense. Like did you not even bother reading the same complaint three other ppl had recently?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 80
  4. 81
  5. 82
  6. 83
  7. 84
  8. ...
  9. 301