2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 301
I just won a game and as it was going to the victory screen, it said I disconnected and it returned me to the lobby, only to say I've been banned. What gives??
This is due to a DNF the game before. The game does not ban you right after a DNF. You generally get to play one more
game before you get banned for the previous game you quit
Kihn x ju wrote:
I just won a game and as it was going to the victory screen, it said I disconnected and it returned me to the lobby, only to say I've been banned. What gives??
This is due to a DNF the game before. The game does not ban you right after a DNF. You generally get to play one more
I get DCed maybe 4 times a month and I only quit 2 non-custom games and I got banned. wtf
Kihn x ju wrote:
I get DCed maybe 4 times a month and I only quit 2 non-custom games and I got banned. wtf
when were you banned?
Kihn x ju wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
when were you banned?
immediately after a dc days after actually quiting due to rage
Kihn x ju wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
when were you banned?
things to remember betrayals, and suicides count towards bans as well, also depending if you have been banned in the past its easier and easier to get banned in the future. but i dont see a whole lot of reason why you got banned (unless in the past you have have been banned a few times)
24 hour ban is garbage... That's what you do to people who pay for your game and Xbox live? Backed out of a game because I had to get food from the oven. Last night banned from a disconnect for 3 hours. Complete nonsense.
I got banned twice now because it keeps sending me to the main menu after saying your fire team changed and it keeps saying even in the main menu and it keeps disconnecting me from the server so I can't play any matches without loosing connection to the server
Kihn x ju wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
This whole ban hammer system is banning for no reason. I'm only able to play 3 rounds of infection before it says I'm on cooldown for quitting to much. WHAT? I didn't quit any games, I still get my carnage report and req points yet I still get banned. Could someone help me it's getting me pissed off that I can't play infection for no reason at all. I even scored on top of the round and it did its little close up and I got banned for quitting to many matches when i haven't. Why?
ive already seen 3 DNFS stopped looking after that

also if you take the time to scroll through a few post up you see you CANT be banned for finishing the game. even now your recent games your last game you finished but the game before you quit. the system has a game ish delay between your last quit and the ban it strikes you with.
Guess what. I got a recording of being banned finishing a game. The screen glitched out after the finishing cinematic, and I got the title message "there has been a problem with the Halo 5 guardians service. Please try again." And then I got "the banhammer strikes... you have been banned for quitting too many games." Would you like to see the 30 second clip?
You must have forgot the game before that you quit then. Because that game you quit is why you were banned. Not for finishing. Common sense. Like did you not even bother reading the same complaint three other ppl had recently?
Again, listen to this kid think he knows it all. The previous game could not be recorded. I put pressed A at the REQ station and crashed to the dashboard. Waypoint didn't even register a DNF. Getting bribed by 343 to argue with everyone?
Kihn x ju wrote:
Explain the mechanic of a DNF forcefully removing you from an existing game.
Kihn x ju wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
when were you banned?
things to remember betrayals, and suicides count towards bans as well, also depending if you have been banned in the past its easier and easier to get banned in the future. but i dont see a whole lot of reason why you got banned (unless in the past you have have been banned a few times)
Ding ding ding.
You know what, I just started making recordings of something that I just noticed. I got a DNF on the most recent Warzone game that gave me issues on the results screen saying "there was a problem retrieving the post game stats. Please try again later." Even though I don't get these screens often, maybe one in 10 games, they are counting as DNFs, but my KDA and REQ rewards still register. Guna do some digging today.
Kihn x ju wrote:
Kihn x ju wrote:
This whole ban hammer system is banning for no reason. I'm only able to play 3 rounds of infection before it says I'm on cooldown for quitting to much. WHAT? I didn't quit any games, I still get my carnage report and req points yet I still get banned. Could someone help me it's getting me pissed off that I can't play infection for no reason at all. I even scored on top of the round and it did its little close up and I got banned for quitting to many matches when i haven't. Why?
ive already seen 3 DNFS stopped looking after that

also if you take the time to scroll through a few post up you see you CANT be banned for finishing the game. even now your recent games your last game you finished but the game before you quit. the system has a game ish delay between your last quit and the ban it strikes you with.
Guess what. I got a recording of being banned finishing a game. The screen glitched out after the finishing cinematic, and I got the title message "there has been a problem with the Halo 5 guardians service. Please try again." And then I got "the banhammer strikes... you have been banned for quitting too many games." Would you like to see the 30 second clip?
You must have forgot the game before that you quit then. Because that game you quit is why you were banned. Not for finishing. Common sense. Like did you not even bother reading the same complaint three other ppl had recently?
Again, listen to this kid think he knows it all. The previous game could not be recorded. I put pressed A at the REQ station and crashed to the dashboard. Waypoint didn't even register a DNF. Getting bribed by 343 to argue with everyone?
Lol I'm not arguing. I'm here enough to see how this ban hammer works. You just come an chime in every so often. So if the game before is not even showing in waypoint then the game that does show. Like Jesus are you this ignorant to think you get banned for finishing a game. It is common sense. You are not banned for completing a game. go ahead show me this video that way I can just hop on your service record and find the DNF that is registered right before that game.

edit - someone as high a level as you and quite the farmer should be better versed in the rules in halo. You can either stop being ignorant and thinking once a game in complete you do not get banned for it. Or sll those sweaty games of farming you must have pulled are finally catching up to you. I've never met someone with Achilles be so naive towards completing a game. To put this in comparison, you trying to tell me the game bans for finishing (dumbest thing ever it's the game before. The one registered that gets you banned) is like you listening to kids conplain how sweaty you were with your farming tactics to get the helmet. Even if you maybe didn't it's like wtf you serious.
This ban system is so stupid. Im keep getting disconnected from the matches on the end and now im banned. I wish I could get my money back :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:( This game is DEAD.
24 hour ban is garbage... That's what you do to people who pay for your game and Xbox live? Backed out of a game because I had to get food from the oven. Last night banned from a disconnect for 3 hours. Complete nonsense.
Im with you man, this ban system its a joke. Time to return to Destiny on my PS4.
I got banned for two DNFs in a row, was almost a 3 hour ban. Left the main menu and come back an hour later and get a message saying I have a 9 hour ban.

*Just logged in after a couple hours, got another ban notification for 4.5 hours. So did I just get hit with 16 hours of being banned?
They got me banded once today for half an hour the said for me connection is lost how could it be lost while I am playing online on other games freely and smoothly it is not my fault if they got me banded because of their server problem u have to fix it 343 industries
They got me banded once today for half an hour the said for me connection is lost how could it be lost while I am playing online on other games freely and smoothly it is not my fault if they got me banded because of their server problem u have to fix it 343 industries
the same wtf i got banned for 5 days is there any calling support for halo ????
Seriously - this banhammer is whacked.

I just got banned from Arena for basically no reason. I was playing the mythic playlist and had two betrayals, each accidental, and got booted from the game. No big deal, I never get booted or DNF. I play one more match and then i come out of the game with a ban! Go check my player history - my last "DNF" was in WZA on a dropped game (it booted everybody in the game actually that time) on 5/22.. then in WZTurbo on 4/29. Neither of those are arena playlists - I went back nearly three months and cannot find my last arena "DNF".. heck those are the only two DNFs i saw actually aside from a couple inside the WZFF beta back in March.

What gives? How do I get this crap fixed?
Im disappointed. I've been playing this game since I was 7 and I'm 17 now, this has been my favorite game for 10 years. My connection is fine, I have been playing games without any problems, I don't lag, but lately I will be taken out of a match halfway through when I'm playing by my self and it said "your fire team has changed" I wasn't even in a fire team? As a result of this problem I have been banned 3 times in a row! Each time longer than the last, this is actually comical. I'm not the type of person to quit a game when I'm getting my but kicked, I never leave. But when it's a game problem that snatched me out of the game and then get punished for it when this stunned ban hammar can't tell the difference between a quit and a disconnect problem? It's un believe able. I've been with halo for so long and now you guys are losing me. It hurts and it sucks. I wouldn't make a statement about this game if I didn't like it so much. But now I'm not sure. This needs to be fixed or a lot of players will stop playing halo and that's something I don't want to see but it's true if the ban system can't be upgraded enough to tell the difference between quits and disconnect problems. I'm getting punished for your Server problems? ...that's harsh
yeah this is the same thing affecting me too it hasnt happened today for me so far but my 2 bans came only from this i aint that guy that quits if im losing or something i just laugh and go on to the next match the banhammer isnt right here this better be fixed in the next update or im gone from this game if i get banned again from this
This has happened to be three times today, I get logged off , fire team has changed, false quit, and a ban. I believe another xbox console is logging me off.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 301