2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 309
the same wtf i got banned for 5 days is there any calling support for halo ????
You have almost 15 DNF matches over the last week with more the further back I go. If you're not quitting, idling or team killing, that's still an excessive amount of disconnections. You should maybe think about troubleshooting your connection if you are being disconnected that often.
Great Job! Excellent! Banned due to "griefing" teammates that got in my way in shotty snipers. 343, get your act together and fix your broken game instead of banning someone for accidentally killing someone, ONCE. Yes the previous game on Tyrant I was kicked due to suicides, but the map is inherently broken and no-one can deny that. I believe this Banning system is one of the Most ineffective out of any other game, the signs are there, player count is down, bans go up, people get angry over this stupid game because it is inherently broken. Call me angry, I am, at this broken game.
I didn't even leave any games early and I got banned for leaving early. Does leaving after a game count as leaving early. If so this needs to be fixed since now BOTH my BROTHER and I have gotten banned for "leaving early" when we leave when the match is over and not during a match.
One time when my little brother was playing halo 5 on his account he lagged out and got banned for 4 days straight and he was mad that he threw his controller against the wall
Can you check how much time is remaining on your ban? Like after the red "the banhammer strikes" screen?
Looks for a pattern before banning? I call bs. I disconnect 1 game (only played 5 games of match making so far and likely to be the last) and I get banned? No other stuff for me to get banned and message says I've quit too many games. BE CAREFUL GUYS! 1 GAME IS OTT!
BlueRage05 wrote:
Seriously - this banhammer is whacked.

I just got banned from Arena for basically no reason. I was playing the mythic playlist and had two betrayals, each accidental, and got booted from the game. No big deal, I never get booted or DNF. I play one more match and then i come out of the game with a ban! Go check my player history - my last "DNF" was in WZA on a dropped game (it booted everybody in the game actually that time) on 5/22.. then in WZTurbo on 4/29. Neither of those are arena playlists - I went back nearly three months and cannot find my last arena "DNF".. heck those are the only two DNFs i saw actually aside from a couple inside the WZFF beta back in March.

What gives? How do I get this crap fixed?
Gettin get booted for betrayals counts as a DNF? You got kicked an did not finish. Being banned in the past also means even one DNF can get you re banned
Looks for a pattern before banning? I call bs. I disconnect 1 game (only played 5 games of match making so far and likely to be the last) and I get banned? No other stuff for me to get banned and message says I've quit too many games. BE CAREFUL GUYS! 1 GAME IS OTT!
You have 2 DNFs an you haven't even played 7 games yet. Seems like the system is working fine. Plus your mad at what a 5 mins ban for first offense?
SII 1O1 CI wrote:
One time when my little brother was playing halo 5 on his account he lagged out and got banned for 4 days straight and he was mad that he threw his controller against the wall
To get a 4 day ban he must have been previously banned numerous time to reach that level. Are you sure it was 4 days and not 4 hours? Check how the timer displays on the first page of this topics
Sp1ff101 wrote:
Great Job! Excellent! Banned due to "griefing" teammates that got in my way in shotty snipers. 343, get your act together and fix your broken game instead of banning someone for accidentally killing someone, ONCE. Yes the previous game on Tyrant I was kicked due to suicides, but the map is inherently broken and no-one can deny that. I believe this Banning system is one of the Most ineffective out of any other game, the signs are there, player count is down, bans go up, people get angry over this stupid game because it is inherently broken. Call me angry, I am, at this broken game.
So a map is broken cause you can't stay on it? Weird I know many ppl that have no issue not falling off. Also you get booted for three betrayals in a game if you can't avoid hitting your team mate with a sniper three times (specially since no aim assist is present) then you don't need to be in the game playing anyways. You are doing more harm then good to your team mates
So my 2nd game back after not playing the game for months I decide to try mythic shotty snipers, everyone glows red. I kept killing my own team thinking they were the enemy team as they looked red to me. Well I got booted for betraying, and now I've been banned for 15 minutes. The thing is, I only betrayed 1 game. Why am I banned? This is not a great way to get people to play the game. Banned for an honest mistake. Thanks.
I am continuously getting kick from games. Only at the very end. It say network lost. My connection of fine. But I keep getting banned for 2+hours. It's gettin. Old.
ZKostic87 wrote:
I am continuously getting kick from games. Only at the very end. It say network lost. My connection of fine. But I keep getting banned for 2+hours. It's gettin. Old.
Amen. Over 75% of the time, once I finish an Arena match, it says connection was lost, sends me to the Arena playlist menu without a ban notice. It then proccedes to say I can't play Arena games. Then, only after I leave the menu, it gives me the ban notice, saying I have left games too many times. Please fix this, it is truly getting old quick.
So my 2nd game back after not playing the game for months I decide to try mythic shotty snipers, everyone glows red. I kept killing my own team thinking they were the enemy team as they looked red to me. Well I got booted for betraying, and now I've been banned for 15 minutes. The thing is, I only betrayed 1 game. Why am I banned? This is not a great way to get people to play the game. Banned for an honest mistake. Thanks.
How many times teammates did you kill? If the answer is 3 or more, then that is why you got banned. Sorry.
Picolas1 wrote:
ZKostic87 wrote:
Amen. Over 75% of the time, once I finish an Arena match, it says connection was lost, sends me to the Arena playlist menu without a ban notice. It then proccedes to say I can't play Arena games. Then, only after I leave the menu, it gives me the ban notice, saying I have left games too many times. Please fix this, it is truly getting old quick.
You don't get banned for finishing. You have a DNF the game or two before you got banned. There is a slight delay between last DNF and when you get banned
Just got kicked from a Mythic Shotty Snipers match and was handed a 40 minute ban. I've only quit one game of my own volition in the past few days. When I get kicked I'm still signed into Xbox live but my friends say I'm showing as offline and I have issues joining fire teams after that. What's the deal? My network connection is all good
Docter T wrote:
Just got kicked from a Mythic Shotty Snipers match and was handed a 40 minute ban. I've only quit one game of my own volition in the past few days. What's the deal?
I see 4 DNFs in about 25 ish games. Maybe 30. 3 of them are within 13 games of each other. That's why you were banned
for 3 games in a row i got disconneced cause the servers are terrible, the i get a 3 and a half hour ban from warzone AND arena, please dont let this happen in H6
OakleyW23 wrote:
for 3 games in a row i got disconneced cause the servers are terrible, the i get a 3 and a half hour ban from warzone AND arena, please dont let this happen in H6
when did this happen? today? recently? cause you dont show to have played a game since saturday
Well I just disconnected as soon as the game finished. This has been a very occurring problem for me and I now have a 50 minute ban that I would like removed as I have commited no recent offences and I only have a limited time to be playing for and I would like to spend it playing halo but I'll have to just play something else if these blooming servers keep acting up for people in the UK.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 309