2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 307
Even when I "lose connection to lobby" before the game even starts I get banned. When I win several games on warzone, I get banned. When just last night June 8th, 2016 at approx. 11 p.m after winning/ lossing a few games and I logged off to watch Netflix; I return this morning June 9th, 2016 I get the ban hammer for 24hrs!... what gives 343? I doubt I can't be the only one with this kind of issue. Halo is almost perfect, but setbacks like these make me lose faith in that statement.
I was banned for 3 hours because I was randomly kicked from a game. I did not quit out of the game or betrayed. Can someone help me out?
343 "banhammer" is the dumbest -Yoink- I've seen from a game company. The majority of the bans are caused by their own -Yoink- servers
The reset for offences should reset much sooner than it currently does. I hadn't played(or quit, at least) in about 2 weeks. However my first first quit of a game today resulted in a 10 minute ban. I know it's a short ban but come on. Everybody has 'bad days' in Halo and quitting two or three times should result in being unable to play at all for the next day and a half.
When all's said and done, Halo: Reach had the better of the ban systems: 3 violations and you get banned, and get banned for every violation after that for a few day. Hammer gets reset after just a couple days. This is similar to H5, except the bans are just a realistic 10 minutes and not this 24 hour to 1 week nonsense.
The reset for offences should reset much sooner than it currently does. I hadn't played(or quit, at least) in about 2 weeks. However my first first quit of a game today resulted in a 10 minute ban. I know it's a short ban but come on. Everybody has 'bad days' in Halo and quitting two or three times should result in being unable to play at all for the next day and a half.
When all's said and done, Halo: Reach had the better of the ban systems: 3 violations and you get banned, and get banned for every violation after that for a few day. Hammer gets reset after just a couple days. This is similar to H5, except the bans are just a realistic 10 minutes and not this 24 hour to 1 week nonsense.
Crazy solution to your problem here: DON'T QUIT.

I think people that quit games consistently should be perma banned especially in team games.
One DNF and I'm banned for idling? Sorry I had to dump in the middle of a game. This is ridiculous!
One DNF and I'm banned for idling? Sorry I had to dump in the middle of a game. This is ridiculous!
and I'm sure your teammates thought it was ridiculous as well. If you have to make poop poops maybe do it before you enter a game? Being over the age of 3 offers so many advantages when it comes to bowel control.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
Spoiler:
Show

I think people that quit games consistently should be perma banned especially in team games.
I objectively disagree. I think you're an IDIOT and part of the reason Halo's community is dying. Your attitude is not wanted here, considering 99% of the people "quitting" games constantly are in fact losing connection because of 343's crummy servers. Get real
What is your source for such statistics?

I objectively disagree. I think you're an IDIOT and part of the reason Halo's community is dying. Your attitude is not wanted here, considering 99% of the people "quitting" games constantly are in fact losing connection because of 343's crummy servers. Get real
To clarify, you are inappropriately labeling another community member an "idiot," and in the very next sentence you blatantly exaggerate the number of people who are allegedly being victimized by 343i's servers? You may want to take a long look in the mirror, my friend.
Kiwi Hydra wrote:
Over the past month, every time I quit a game (SWAT in particular) the very next game I play and complete it cuts my connection, making it seem like I quit and immediately bans me. This has happened literally every time I quit one game (which is around ~once a week)
you answered your own question, you quit the game before....thats why you get banned. you DO NOT get banned for finishing a game, there is a game or two delay between the last quit and when the ban gets served. stop quitting you ll stop getting kicked you of the post game credits and banned.
and I'm sure your teammates thought it was ridiculous as well. If you have to make poop poops maybe do it before you enter a game? Being over the age of 3 offers so many advantages when it comes to bowel control.
like being able to hold it for another 3-5 mins as well.
I've been banned since 3/28/2016 for quitting a game early and accidentally killing a teammate. I just wanna play some HALO. Help?
Wrong, it never resets. I just played about a week ago. The game before that was 3 months. I got kicked from the server and was banned 8hrs.
Chimera30 wrote:

What is your source for such statistics?
It's easy people like this who want people banned will soon they only play with the same people all the time and times for match will be 10 - 15 minutes. The Pop in H5 is dying fast everyday, so ban people as well and then wonder why you can't find a game.
Tell that to people who have irritable bowl syndrome moron.
Tell that to people who have irritable bowl syndrome moron.
Yea I'm sure most ppl with that don't say they had to dump. They would have mentioned they have a problem from the get go. Mr "genius" over here
PINKxVENOM wrote:
I've been banned since 3/28/2016 for quitting a game early and accidentally killing a teammate. I just wanna play some HALO. Help?
This doesn't sound like a ban issue at all. Recommended calling MS and there was a thread in here about ppl getting the appearnance of a ban but the system kept saying unable to connect to a game lobby
Hi, today as usual I was playing arena and lost connection. My Internet connection is awful so sometimes I lag out of some matches, but why do I keep getting banned for it? I mean, I haven`t played for 2 days and the first two games I lagged out of costed me an 8 hours ban. That is so unfair, can you at least make them shorter? I know you can`t tell if I left the match or just lost connection, but this is seriously unnecessary, it´s not my fault your servers are terrible and my internet connection too. I try to never leave games and because of my connection I get banned for 8 hours? That doesn`t make any sense, CAN YOU AT LEAST REVERSE THE BAN PLEASE? I AM TYRED OF THIS SITUATION!!!
I have left 4 matches in Halo 5 Arena and received three bans. The first one I believe was excused, the other three I received a ban each one. Today, the most resent ban was for 2 hours. I'm wondering if leaving one match is considered too many matches to leave in halo 5. Yesterday I didn't play halo 5 and yet today I received a ban for just leaving one match.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 307