Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Unable to Load/Save CoOp Campaign [343 Response]

OP xxM3GAPH0N3xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
After digging around on the forums I have some sad news guys. A CM has just put a nail in the coffin regarding a fix for this issue, and any other regarding Halo 5.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/is-there-any-way-to-contact-343-industries/568c5c56-7d0f-477a-824c-841396d3b865/posts?page=1#post4

On July 4th 2019 from stckrboy
Quote:
Potentially after Infinite and MCC are out the door there may be fixes made to the game. Halo 5 is out of scope for updates right now though, so it's unlikely that this will be addressed at the moment.
Now I am frustrated. I held off on purchasing Halo 5 for this long because I was a MCC purchaser when the game came out and was utterly boken. I was crushed, and then vowed to not purchase another Halo game seeing how badly that whole thing was handled. After 343i revisted MCC many years later, I thought maybe they changed their ways and it was time to catch up. Afterall Halo is a fun game....when it works. Now this.....Fool me twice, shame on me as the saying goes.
Ugh, really? So disappointing if they aren’t going to fix it.
What an unfortunate time to have finally purchased Halo 5 to play co-op campaign with my s/o after talking it up for months, only for it to be purchased in unplayable condition due to this issue.

This is very disappointing.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non-constructive posts
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So, one of my Fireteam mates and I decided to sit down and go through a mission in campaign in one sitting. While saving doesn't work, if you finish a mission it will unlock the next. This means any of us who are playing for the first time, you can progress! Dying just set you all the eay back either, you will start at the last checkpoint, just don't quit the game mid mission or you'll have to do it all over. Not a perfect solution, but it isn't a wasted purchase now.
Hi all,
I just came across this thread and am able to reproduce the problem. I'm opening up a production incident to track the issue, and someone will update this thread once we know more. To set expectations, it will probably take a few days for us to complete our investigation and provide an update.
Hey everyone –

We are still actively investigating this issue and will continue to provide updates when we have more information to share.

Thank you for your patience, and please stay tuned to this thread for further updates.
Hey all just a quick update here -

We believe we know what's going on and we're actively investigating a solution. I don't have an ETA for you but this is unrelated to the current server issues.

I'll be back with more info when we have additional updates.
Hey all just a quick update here -

We believe we know what's going on and we're actively investigating a solution. I don't have an ETA for you but this is unrelated to the current server issues.

I'll be back with more info when we have additional updates.
Any news? Me and my friends are eager to play the campaign in co-op.
So.....nothing yet, huh? A couple of friends and I just got ultimate game pass and wanted to try Halo 5 for the first time. This is very disappointing.
Hey guys!

Circling back to this, we're pretty sure we've resolved this issue. Can you give it a whirl and let us know if you're still having issues?

Thanks! :)
Rallied the Spartan Company and low-and-behold, there was a save and the ability to resume! I'll report back if I see the "Saving failed...." or any other issue but it looks good as of right now!

Thanks snickerdoodle for the update!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2