ARC once also a loss ... Never got Apex
And 1 match where the AI never fully populated on round 1 !? 🤨
Nothing to report...
Will try again later. ...
Played Mythic from 11p-4a and only got
Stormbreak x 2 (both losses)
I am going to have to guess your first map you log for the playlist rotation of Mythic for the weekend has to be an original map, otherwise if its something else, none of them will count then. I must of gotten lucky and rolled the dice correctly which Apex came up first as a original map.

Sorry its a BS achievement, it should not be this ridiculous and out of your control to just get this!
Nothing to report...
I am going to have to guess your first map you log for the playlist rotation of Mythic for the weekend has to be an original map, otherwise if its something else, none of them will count then. I must of gotten lucky and rolled the dice correctly which Apex came up first as a original map.

Sorry its a BS achievement, it should not be this ridiculous and out of your control to just get this!
Or you may just need to win on 1 first 😂 my team sucked so bad they couldn't win for nothing, trust me. When I'm the top scorer with the most kills we got issues 🤣🤣
it could be APEX thats the problem with everything? it has the worst lag & glitches outta all the maps as far as i can tell & the least rotation...that could be the whole issue.

so i just looked & Mythic is gone again..hopefully it'll be back next weekend & ill try again.
Nothing to report...

Or you may just need to win on 1 first 😂 my team sucked so bad they couldn't win for nothing, trust me. When I'm the top scorer with the most kills we got issues 🤣🤣
it could be APEX thats the problem with everything? it has the worst lag & glitches outta all the maps as far as i can tell & the least rotation...that could be the whole issue.

so i just looked & Mythic is gone again..hopefully it'll be back next weekend & ill try again.
Mythic is only offered on the weekends so basically Fri-Sun depending on where u r in the world so it will be back next weekend.
This used to be easier coz Mythic was just the featured map over & over again thru the weekend with no map rotation...now I see it rotates in Mythic just like other modes, good luck 🍀
Welp I have one more map left myself. Hopefully I get it today since we can safely say 343 is not gonna be helping us here. Been playing Warzone for the past 4 days now.
Anyone else having any luck?
Best bet is keep trying the "fixes" and also playing the Mythic playlist on the weekends IF you really want the achievement. Otherwise wait for 343 to fix it, good luck!
Nothing to report...
just won on Mythic A R C & no progress movement :( still 0%
Just unlocked this! Here's what I did.
Turned on Xbox did not sign in.
Cleared blue ray persistent storage.
Removed my primary profile.
Hard reset (hold power button down til it turns off ..about 10 sec.)
Disconnected power cord for 10 min
Plugged it back in & turned it on.
Redownloaded my profile.
Loaded up halo 5 (never uninstalled it.)
Closed message of day window & waited for it to sync up with server.
Played a match in heroic ff & mythic ff but it didn't do anything so I went to standard Warzone got stormbreak & won suddenly BOOM! 33% !!
GOT A R C WON 66%
FINALLY got Apex & won "UNLOCKED!!"
NEVER LEFT LOBBY or opened any packs just waited for next map Everytime until I got all 3 in 1 sitting!
Hope this helps!
If it doesn't work keep in mind I did it during a MYTHIC WARZONE weekend.
Redownloaded my profile.
Played a match in heroic ff & mythic ff but it didn't do anything so I went to standard Warzone got stormbreak & won suddenly BOOM! 33% !!
GOT A R C WON 66%
NEVER LEFT LOBBY or opened any packs just waited for next map Everytime until I got all 3 in 1 sitting!
Hope this helps!
Good to hear Hanz! I've read quite a few posts that by playing the weekend playlists it "resets" "reboots" the sync in a way or something because they are constantly rotated in and out, not sure how much truth there is in that but regardless glad you got it unlocked! gg and to anyone else reading and stopping by there is still hope for ya!
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="TheJuicyMoose" data-postid="30">
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="HanzTWagner" data-postid="29">
<p>Just unlocked this! Here's what I did.</p>
<p>Turned on Xbox did not sign in.</p>
<p>Cleared blue ray persistent storage.</p>
<p>Removed my primary profile.</p>
<p>Hard reset (hold power button down til it turns off ..about 10 sec.)</p>
<p>Disconnected power cord for 10 min</p>
<p>Plugged it back in &amp; turned it on.</p>
<p>Redownloaded my profile.</p>
<p>Loaded up halo 5 (never uninstalled it.)</p>
<p>Closed message of day window &amp; waited for it to sync up with server.</p>
<p>Played a match in heroic ff &amp; mythic ff but it didn't do anything so I went to standard Warzone got stormbreak &amp; won suddenly BOOM! 33% !!</p>
<p>GOT A R C WON 66%</p>
<p>FINALLY got Apex &amp; won "UNLOCKED!!"</p>
<p>NEVER LEFT LOBBY or opened any packs just waited for next map Everytime until I got all 3 in 1 sitting!</p>
<p>Hope this helps!</p>
<p>If it doesn't work keep in mind I did it during a MYTHIC WARZONE weekend.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Good to hear Hanz! I've read quite a few posts that by playing the weekend playlists it "resets" "reboots" the sync in a way or something because they are constantly rotated in and out, not sure how much truth there is in that but regardless glad you got it unlocked! gg and to anyone else reading and stopping by there is still hope for ya!</p>
</blockquote>
<p>I think it's alot like the old issue with 360 waaay back when, if you played on multiple Xboxes with the same profile sometimes you just had to remove &amp; reinstall your profile because your achievements you got at a buddies house wouldn't load, I think that coupled with the Mythic weekend is the key.. I'll try on my other profile later &amp; see if it works without the Mythic factor.</p>
<p>BUT FOR THE RECORD..IT HAS TO BE IN REGULAR WARZONE! I tried several times in both mythic &amp; FF on OG maps &amp; nothing happened until I went to regular WARZONE.</p>
<p></p>
<p>UPDATE!!</p>
<p>CONFIRMED THIS MUST BE DONE DURING THE MYTHIC WARZONE WEEKEND!! </p>
<p>I just tried it on my other profile did all the same above steps after MYTHIC was gone &amp; counter didn't move at all. I won on both stormbreak &amp; arc but nothing counted.</p>
I advise trying the steps I listed & enter a couple MYTHIC fights before going to regular WARZONE just to make sure the Xbox registers that MYTHIC is active.
Redownloaded my profile.
GOT A R C WON 66%
Hope this helps!
Good to hear Hanz! I've read quite a few posts that by playing the weekend playlists it "resets" "reboots" the sync in a way or something because they are constantly rotated in and out, not sure how much truth there is in that but regardless glad you got it unlocked! gg and to anyone else reading and stopping by there is still hope for ya!
Now that I'm unbanned here 🤣🤣
I can confirm this method works & needs to be done on Mythic weekend.
I got it late Sunday night / Monday morning just before mythic left rotation.
I also tried on my old profile after mythic was gone & it didn't work.
So Mythic weekend is definitely the key to it!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2