Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 112
EDIT: THE GAME WORKED FINE YESTERDAY (NOVEMBER 7) BUT WE CANT PLAY NOW.

We can't play warzone in south america, africa and australia.

But we can play campaign and arena!

I from Argentina.

Country`s where warzone DONT work.

• Argentina
  • Chile
  • Brasil
  • Uruguay
  • Perú
  • Australia
  • Malaysia
  • China
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Singapure
  • Scotland
  • England
(If you no are in this country's please reply)
Hello! Warzone is up and running. What issue(s) or error message(s) are you experiencing?

12.22.15 Update
We’re currently in the process of analyzing a great deal of collected data as well as feedback from you in order to assess the impact of the changes that were tested earlier this month. If we’re able to confirm that the impact was positive across the board for all regions, we will make the change permanent, and if it turns out that it didn’t quite have the impact we were hoping, we’ll dig deeper into the data to determine how we can improve further. Please stay tuned to this thread for additional information and updates.

Please continue to share any additional reports in this thread so we may continue to track your experience.

12.11.15 Update
Based on initial positive results from these tests, we are asking you to provide:
- Gamertag
- Region
- Quality of match feedback along with links to specific matches from your Game History on Halo Waypoint or on HaloTracker
If you do not wish to provide this information publicly, please feel free to send this information to us in a private message.

12.10.15 Update
Based on initial positive results from this morning’s test, we’ll be running additional tests from 3-5 PM PDT. Please continue to provide feedback on your experience!

12.9.15 Update
During the hours of 9-11 AM PDT on Thursday, December 10, we will be rolling out a series of temporary adjustments to test improvements for region-specific matchmaking for regions listed in this thread. If you are able, please join us in searching Halo 5 matchmaking during this time, and let us know about your experience, if you see improvements, etc. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

11.6.15 Update
We have pushed out an update that we believe should improve Warzone matchmaking for the regions listed in this thread. If you had been previously unable to consistently find Warzone matches, please enter matchmaking and let us know if the issue is resolved.
Quote:
Hello! Warzone is up and running. What issue(s) or error message(s) are you experiencing?
I dont have any error, the game dont find players.
Thanks for the extra info. Which region are you searching in? Additionally, have you power cycled your Xbox One console, and tried searching again?
May have the same problem as OP here. Both me and a friend of mine can queue for Warzone fine, but after an odd 5 minutes of being in queue and unable to find players, the message "UNABLE TO MATCH" is displayed.
Quote:
Thanks for the extra info. Which region are you searching in? Additionally, have you power cycled your Xbox One console, and tried searching again?
I am playing in Argentina and i try hard reset :(

My friend have the same problem (same Argentina)
Having the same problem from Australia.

I searched and found a match in Team Arena, but trying either Warzone or Warzone Assault results in a "Unable to find match"
Yes i stay in "1/4 searching spartans" and nothing :(
Unable to match in South America.
Same issues here. Warzone modes only (arena works fine)

I'm in Australia
Same issue im in Chile, south América, stuck at searching spartans, arena works fine. But warzone never finds a game
And i tried power cycling, still cant find a game
Same here in brazil
Fix the game please!
Yeah XD so its only runing in north América and europe XD?? My friend also cant find any matches
I have played 2 matches of warzone this morning but right now is impossible to find matches in warzone and breakout too
Breakout works fine for me. Warzone still cant find any player xD
343 help?
Same problems. I'm from Chile
Ok so for me guys is working 100% for me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 112