Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 112
The lack of response from 343 in this matter is really disappointing. No updates? Not even to acknowledge the problem?
=(
They said they are looking into it. Unfortunately this is the same I experienced during MMC. I won't have expectations
Man i cant believe 343 are not saying anything what a shame
Same here(Brazil)
Not finding players. Some times it works and finds very fast, but most of time it stays on the "finding players" screen
I was able to find a game now
I've been trying for hours. Not good results
I'm able to find Arena matches quickly, but not one single match on Warzone (I wait about 3 minutes until the game comes up with a error message)
I'm in Brazil too.

Guess I won't be spending money on REQ packs anytime soon...
I can't find matches in Brazil also. Please fix it.
I'm from Brazil and I can find arena matches but when I try warzone it gives me the message: Unable to match .. pls 343 we have a big audience here in Brazil and South America, give us some feedback.
No words for 343 yet. Very frustrating
I'm from Brasil and most time don't find players ( 99% ).

Plz fix this!!!!
Having this problem since launch...

Brazil server is broken. What is happening??!?!??
Until when 343?
This is sad. First I had a lot of problems in MCC with downloading bug and now in Halo 5.

I should wait before buying >:(
a lot of problem to play warzon, continue this terrible problem. Please fix this, we brasilians can't play.
Today I could play only 1 match of Warzone... Please fix this soon, because this is by far the best mode! Halo 5 is excellent!!
still does not work
343 what's the problem?
Give us an answer and a solution.
And unlock the region of servers.
I was able to find 2 games today. But most of the time it doesnt work. It just apears to be random. When it dies work it finds players almost instantly. If yo dont see players the first 60 seconds then it wont find any
Im from Brazil here! The same problem since the launch day. Any responses , 343i? Cant find players in warzone. Thats so disapointing. :(

Fix it! I want to play!
same here

D:

(Chile)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...