Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111
  7. ...
  8. 112
This is so awesome! Please keep it up 343! I have been able to play every playlist thus far.
Hitsuru wrote:
MG Breicks wrote:
BasTioN vZ wrote:
So there are people here arguing about the lag because they are playins on USA servers. If they kept the region locked servers, whe wouldn't be able to find matches at all!
So the game is FINALLY working!

i really hope 343 let things the way they are now.
Agree 100%
How invalid argument, Neither both case are SOLUTIONS, the game isnt fine and wasnt fine. Camon guys, we need better lathency and conetions, withou sacrifice the matchmaking... and play os US servers is not the answer.
Read Ivansible post!!!!

Ivansible wrote:
I really hope 343 leaves the game as it is right now!!!

Connection was laggy in the first day, but as of today everything is running smoothly. Maybe 1 or 2 out of 10 games have some bigger latency issues. But that rate is totally fine by me. And not only by me. Maybe you guys didn't notice, but this 100-page thread was made because people from many countries weren't able to find games AT ALL!!! So, now that we can indeed find games (most of us anyway, unfortunately the guy in Guam isn't as happy as me), it think it's very frustrating to see people complain about lag in this particular case. Of course, we all deserved a flawless game from the beggining. Since that wasn't possible, this is what we have right now: a playable, working game that sometimes faces latency issues, which was totally expected.

What we had before: A game in a broken state. Somedays we would keep searching the entire day only to play a couple of matches. Connection was great during the games!
What we have now: Halo 5 as it was supposed to be! Games found within seconds, against tons of different people. Connection has tolerable issues sometimes.

I'm certain that the majority of people in this thread would prefer the second option, simply because the first one was unbearable and unacceptable. I know lag can be frustrating, but there's nothing worse than having a game and not be able to play it.

Again, I'm not saying you shouldn't complain about lag. It's our right to play in a smooth connection. But given the fact that we were practically cut off from the Halo 5 Multiplayer since launch, I think it is very ungretful to ask 343 to go back to what it was. And it's a major disrespect to all of us who posted everyday on forums, on twitter, everywhere we could, to get 343's attention and to make them look carefully to our problem and try to fix it.

Thank you 343 for helping us out!
GUAM=CANT FIND A SINGLE MATCH DURING THE DAY FOR ANY PLAYLISTS!! GUAM=GOT WORSE THAN ONLY CERTAIN PLAYLISTS WERE UNPLAYABLE
Ivansible wrote:
Again, I'm not saying you shouldn't complain about lag. It's our right to play in a smooth connection. But given the fact that we were practically cut off from the Halo 5 Multiplayer since launch, I think it is very ungretful to ask 343 to go back to what it was.
Who's asking for that? We are asking for the choice between playing in local servers or faster matchmaking. A simple choice.

How can that be a bad thing?

Ivansible wrote:
The current game is nowhere near good. And if this is their idea of solution, then their solution isn't enough.
For some weird reason, the game is just fine for some of us (my case) and for other is causing lartency issues.

There is no need to bash on other players, we are all in the same side of this.

Lets wait to see what 343 has to say about this... again.
Khimeras wrote:
For some weird reason, the game is just fine for some of us (my case) and for other is causing lartency issues.

Since last week I dont find one healthy match!!
When I ask for my friends the answers its like this "Indeed has lag but sometimes I can handle"
Ivansible wrote:
Again, I'm not saying you shouldn't complain about lag. It's our right to play in a smooth connection. But given the fact that we were practically cut off from the Halo 5 Multiplayer since launch, I think it is very ungretful to ask 343 to go back to what it was.
Who's asking for that? We are asking for the choice between playing in local servers or faster matchmaking. A simple choice.

How can that be a bad thing?

Ivansible wrote:
The current game is nowhere near good. And if this is their idea of solution, then their solution isn't enough.
THIS ^

May 343 hear your voice dude!!
Hitsuru wrote:
Khimeras wrote:

When I ask for my friends the answers its like this "Indeed has lag but sometimes I can handle"
Me too bro... I don't understand how they can handle this high latency.
Edgarox wrote:
Hitsuru wrote:
Khimeras wrote:

I hope 343 fix this for you guys...
Khimeras wrote:
Edgarox wrote:
Hitsuru wrote:
Khimeras wrote:

I hope 343 fix this for you guys...
For all of us. :)
Let's keep up the battle. Soon i hope that we'll be able to play like the good days, when no lag was present.
I never thought I would say something crazy like this, but... I miss Bungie so freaking much.

(The old Bungie, not the new mercenary Destiny's Bungie)
state now: delay, delay and delay....like a -Yoink-
Doesn't find no players in any for me :-/
I have to express my dissatisfaction. So far, what i've have seen is the latency problem persists , several players taking ban because disconnection problem, losing REQ cards because disconection, and anyone trying to express their dissatisfaction, taking ban here on the forum.... for what????

Seriously....How long will you treat your customers like this 343?

Like Kim Valsecchi said, i miss Bungie so much.
I want to play this new update. But when I found a game... the delay killing my enjoyment!!!
343 your new lathency test was a FAILURE, push foward or come back on January status ASAP.
GUAM=CANT FIND A SINGLE F***ING GAME!!!
Error: could not find a sutable server for all members in your fire team.
it is just me in my fire team and i suspect it is because i live in malawi a countery in africa. Dose Halo five not support countrys in africa and if so is there a way i can join an american server or something.
WZA, BTB & FFA still not working in Australia -_- what the hell....
Error: could not find a sutable server for all members in your fire team.
it is just me in my fire team and i suspect it is because i live in malawi a countery in africa. Dose Halo five not support countrys in africa and if so is there a way i can join an american server or something.
Dont worry man, im on the same boat as you are. Im in guam which is an island and territory of the USA and still says not enough spartans in the playlist. Could be because im on australia servers.
Well, i had to admit that i can now join in any playlist with a relatively little wait, but with some lag in some matches. Keep the hard work 343, cheers from Paraguay.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111
  7. ...
  8. 112