Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 110
  4. 111
  5. ...
  6. 112
Same here from Norway
So this is working again in South America? I returned the game some time after release cause I was having lots of troubles finding matches. Since the game is much cheaper now, I'm buying it again specially for Firefight. Hopefully I won't face the same issues as before.
When the game isn't banning me nonstop, I cannot find matches in Warzone Assault.

From Australia
Well... I came to this thread to complain about the region lock when it released. I got the digital copy at release, and than I got a refund cause of the issues finding a match.
I bought the game again this weekend... and I'm SO GLAD that they took the region lock off, that I felt it was necessary to give a new feedback here!

First of all, I'd like to say I'm south american (Brazilian to be more specific).
343, thanks for finally hearing the complains! I can finally have fun with Warzone or any other modes! The game is working exactly as I wanted it to when I first bought it! That is what I was expecting and I'm finally happy with it now! So keep doing the right thing, and DO NOT step back on that huge and awesome progress!

I see that people from other regions, such as the Australians, seems to keep having issues with it. I'd like to express my support them cause I know how frustrating it is to not be able to find matches. I want every Halo fan, doesn't matter where they live, to have fun playing this game online. So I hope that 343 takes region restrictions off for any region that has a small player base. Everyone who supported it buying the game in the first place deserves to play.
EDIT: THE GAME WORKED FINE YESTERDAY (NOVEMBER 7) BUT WE CANT PLAY NOW.

We can't play warzone in south america, africa and australia.

But we can play campaign and arena!

I from Argentina.

Country`s where warzone DONT work.

• Argentina
  • Chile
  • Brasil
  • Uruguay
  • Perú
  • Australia
  • Malaysia
  • China
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Singapure
  • Scotland
  • England
(If you no are in this country's please reply)
I do not think right do we wait so long for them to test a solution I want to make it clear that 343 not care about other countries sold a product without support for other customers this product should be banned from being sold in other ja countries that foim done so for north Americans
CassioAug wrote:
Well... I came to this thread to complain about the region lock when it released. I got the digital copy at release, and than I got a refund cause of the issues finding a match.
I bought the game again this weekend... and I'm SO GLAD that they took the region lock off, that I felt it was necessary to give a new feedback here!

First of all, I'd like to say I'm south american (Brazilian to be more specific).
343, thanks for finally hearing the complains! I can finally have fun with Warzone or any other modes! The game is working exactly as I wanted it to when I first bought it! That is what I was expecting and I'm finally happy with it now! So keep doing the right thing, and DO NOT step back on that huge and awesome progress!

I see that people from other regions, such as the Australians, seems to keep having issues with it. I'd like to express my support them cause I know how frustrating it is to not be able to find matches. I want every Halo fan, doesn't matter where they live, to have fun playing this game online. So I hope that 343 takes region restrictions off for any region that has a small player base. Everyone who supported it buying the game in the first place deserves to play.
I respect your opinion but in the Brazil but we are very serious problems to play matches we fall sometimes could not connect in the game and good but the connection and worthless deceived Etam those who think eta all quite a farce it all
Quote:
Hello! Warzone is up and running. What issue(s) or error message(s) are you experiencing?

12.22.15 Update
We’re currently in the process of analyzing a great deal of collected data as well as feedback from you in order to assess the impact of the changes that were tested earlier this month. If we’re able to confirm that the impact was positive across the board for all regions, we will make the change permanent, and if it turns out that it didn’t quite have the impact we were hoping, we’ll dig deeper into the data to determine how we can improve further. Please stay tuned to this thread for additional information and updates.

Please continue to share any additional reports in this thread so we may continue to track your experience.

12.11.15 Update
Based on initial positive results from these tests, we are asking you to provide:
- Gamertag
- Region
- Quality of match feedback along with links to specific matches from your Game History on Halo Waypoint or on HaloTracker
If you do not wish to provide this information publicly, please feel free to send this information to us in a private message.

12.10.15 Update
Based on initial positive results from this morning’s test, we’ll be running additional tests from 3-5 PM PDT. Please continue to provide feedback on your experience!

12.9.15 Update
During the hours of 9-11 AM PDT on Thursday, December 10, we will be rolling out a series of temporary adjustments to test improvements for region-specific matchmaking for regions listed in this thread. If you are able, please join us in searching Halo 5 matchmaking during this time, and let us know about your experience, if you see improvements, etc. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

11.6.15 Update
We have pushed out an update that we believe should improve Warzone matchmaking for the regions listed in this thread. If you had been previously unable to consistently find Warzone matches, please enter matchmaking and let us know if the issue is resolved.
with all due respect so I want to make my indiguinacao with you 343 because you will try to solve this so in desembro knowing that there is still much time support and this abandoning its customers around the voces world do not give any support here for the South American but so for the North American which are happy for the massacre in the game that you guys put us in the room where our connection evil of to play month October saira batlerfilder 1 Then you either need to move the connection in not desembro because I like many we are already abndonando halo5 with its poor quality and we will move on to other games like batlerfilder who has not problem connection
CassioAug wrote:

not this not blocked
Can never find a game in australia when i search solo or even in small fireteam no matter what day or time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 110
  4. 111
  5. ...
  6. 112