Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 112
Not working...

Please fix this.

From Brasil
Still not working. Brazil.
C'mon 343, Another Day with just arena?
Not working...Please fix this.

Fear of the same problem in Master Chief Collection

From Brasil.

ps. I'm not of the Acre.
BenJaiK wrote:
Playing from Hong Kong, Warzone seems to work for me today. Played like 6 Warzone matches in a row so far.
I am playing from Hong Kong as well but I haven't had much luck, do you use a VPN?
In Taiwan, I can't play arena or warzone with friends in the U.S., but I can play campaign with them due to latency.
Any fixes?
Australia, only working sometimes, most of the time it says not enough players which is rubbish...
I'm not able to join a Warzone or Arena playlist with my friend from Australia. It says there connection is high latency. This is really annoying. So are they saying I can't play with any of my friends outside of the US???
This
Please stop region locking servers it ruins the game for people who don't live in high populated areas Battlefield lets you join in dedicated servers worldwide and for me I don't even get lag why lock me out of playing with my friends on halo 5 I don't get it this happened with halo mcc I thought it would have been fixed
This!
svcae wrote:
Same here... BRASIL.
Warzone unable to match.
All of my friends... same problem.

Arena is OK.

Dedicated server region locked? WTF?

I played beta Warzone and runs smooth, now is impossible.

:(

GT: Oluasc
Internet Provider: Net Virtua ( Brasil )
Xbox OS: NXOE
Download Speed: 30.20 Mbps
Upload Speed: 2.03 Mbps
Packet Loss: 0% Loss
MTU: 1480
Latency: 204ms
This!
bloodpluse wrote:
Hey can't warzone either or play with my friends in the US says high latency been looking forward to this but now can't even play help I'm in australia
This!
343 fix warzone MM and don't region lock servers
wsgthree wrote:
BenJaiK wrote:
Playing from Hong Kong, Warzone seems to work for me today. Played like 6 Warzone matches in a row so far.
I am playing from Hong Kong as well but I haven't had much luck, do you use a VPN?
No I'm not using a VPN. Haven't done anything to my internet since launch and had the same issues as others here but today it's working for me somehow.
I live in Brazil .. I can not play warzone ... three days have passed since the launch and have not played the warzone so ... 343 fix it
Please, did pre order halo 5 and play only one round of warzone. The time to find round is very high.

From Brazil
Just to add another data point: I'm in Brazil and can't play Warzone. Team Arena matches are found quickly and I'm not experiencing lag playing them. It seems to be something with the matchmaking.

The game is great and I'm having lots of fun with it, but I really want to play Warzone.

(after seeing some of the messages in this thread I'm trying to get into a Breakout match and it's not finding players, just as in Warzone. I always tried the Team Arena playlist and never had problems finding a game in it)
ARENA DOESNT WORK

I have a Champions rank, and I cant find matches. Arena only works in Brazil for low ranks. Why lock the servers???
Singapore here, managed to play a couple of games of Warzone playlist. Just letting people know it MIGHT have been fixed.
Singapore here, managed to play a couple of games of Warzone playlist. Just letting people know it MIGHT have been fixed.
It sporadically works, I've been able to play the total sum of 3 warzone matches since launch and some people have been able to play now and then but until we get an official update I'd say nothing is fixed.
Can't play a single Warzone game from Argentina, not a single one since launch night. God...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 112