Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 112
It's not working. That's what's happening
Well, same problem here in São Paulo State (Brazil), but, when you are in a fireteam with 7-8 ppl, you will find a game.
Unfortunately, if you are alone or with more 2 or 3 only, there is no chance to find one.
I'm talking about Warzone because Warzone Assault I dont know whats it is. I've tried alone, with more 6 ppl ... no matches for us at all.
It works also not here , player of Brazil . And just disappointing the Situation
I'm from Chile, arena, and campaing coop works fine, but I could only manage to find one warzone match and join 5 matches I believe. when I try to play warzone, it can´t find players, also if I try to search for games in both arena or warzone with a friend, a message will pop up saying that one of the players(me) has high latency.
this is getting really annoying. I hope this will get fixed soon.
Sane here. Arena works fine, warzone never finds a match. I'm from Brazil.
Hey, 343. Another Brazilian player here... And I've been experiencing the same issue. It always takes too long to find a match. I only succeeded with a large fireteam (8 players). Since Warzone is one of the best things in Halo 5, this long wait is really making me frustrated. I am glad to know you are solving this problem and waiting for a sitrep. Thanks, guys.
Search players, search players, search players... Another day and can't play warzone because this matchmaking is broken. 3 days and problem continue. Thanks 343i.
So... who want to try this fire team with 8 people?
Some people are reporting that with 8 members we can join this.

Add me if want to try.
We are still investigating this issue and will provide updates as soon as they're available. Thank you for your continued patience.
Thanks for the answer.
Hope this can be fix fast :D
Hmmm since mist of us here are from south América any of you intrested in forming a spartan company?
Brazilian also Here!! i, WE, need a fix ASAP. This warzone was the biggest reason for me to buy it... cummon! don't leave me hanggin here.....
I'm from Brazil too!
So I've waited ages for it to download 50+GB of data, played a bit of campaign to get the hang of the new controls and when I finally go try Warzone, which was the thing I was most excited about, it's broken. Really frustrating, and slightly insulting, given how expensive this game is.

At least it's an acknowledged issue, thank you for the update,
Still not working here (Brazil).
Played 2 games on the day next to the go live (28) and since then not a single game found. =[
3 days waiting and just one game.
It is impossible to find games in Warzone mode.
Are you restraining users by region or something like that?
I bought the game one month ago, just waiting to try the new mode and this is what i got...
We from South America are getting the same error found in Halo MCC, no players found...
Please lift the region block or fix the matchmaking in Brazil and other countries, down here in South America!

Thank you.
It is impossible to find games in Warzone mode.
Are you restraining users by region or something like that?
I bought the game one month ago, just waiting to try the new mode and this is what i got...
We from South America are getting the same error found in Halo MCC, no players found...
Please lift the region block or fix the matchmaking in Brazil and other countries, down here in South America!

Thank you.
+1
Whats is going on 343? I wans't able to find one single match in warzone since release date.

Brazil region.
I'm from Brazil , I and all my friends are with problems to enter the Warzone mode. 3 days trying and could only play three matches , please 343i fix it
Ongoing problem here from Japan. I verified I can VPN over to Hong Kong and get it to work. This is nonsense though, it stops my network latency and speed to 4-5 Mbps, down from 80-100 Mbps. 343 please let us know what you're doing about this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 112