Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 112
The issue is even bigger than it seems right now! If we're having problems to find a match in anything else just imagine in the future? The player base will naturally get lower (we are in the first week of release, that's the peak of players right now) and the player base will be splitted even more when new game modes and BTB arrives!
MP will be dead in no time that way!
CassioAug wrote:
The issue is even bigger than it seems right now! If we're having problems to find a match in anything else just imagine in the future? The player base will naturally get lower (were are in the first week of release, that's the peak of players right now) and the player base will be splitted even more when new game modes and BTB arrives!
MP will be dead in no time thar way!
yes it will be
(especially with BIG games - if not bigger - coming in a few days)
Same problem here, we are having problems with the matchmaking, We cannot try WARZONE yet.
As well as we all post in English for 343, we want their answers in Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, etc...
Was able to play one game of Warzone about 15 minutes ago since the game came out. tried to find a new match and got an error message saying "unable to find players".

Im in Chile
Same annoying problem I'm from Argentina. FIX the problem please!!
Bumping topic.
Issue still up.
Fozzimus wrote:
Bumping topic.
Issue still up.
let's bump this forever until we have a proper answer or the problem is fixed
Seems halo is a big name for 343
NetoJON wrote:
Fozzimus wrote:
Bumping topic.
Issue still up.
let's bump this forever until we have a proper answer or the problem is fixed
I find this appropriate, good sir.
Anyone doing anything about this problem? Any news?
Leollas wrote:
Anyone doing anything about this problem? Any news?
they said here they were looking into this issue and then thanked us for our patience... I dont know if this is good or a kind shut up...
Looks like we're spending the extended weekend without being able to play.

Good job, 343i.
343, lets us play in the US server, easy fix
And we still dont have not even an ETA on this...
Cmon guys.
Here is a short video demonstrating what Brazilian players are experiencing with Warzone right now.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KoumuS/video/12489704

Sometimes it takes 30 minutes to find a match after multiple tries. Please let us know if you are looking into it, 343i.
As some of you may realise while others don't the stupid """""dedicate"""""" servers will ONLY put you with players in your region. I know this because when i try and play with my friends from America they find a game instantaneously while when I play be myself nothing. (In Australia by the way) . 343 we do like the non lagging multiplayer but we would actual like to play the stupid game with some lag if you don't mind.
I m from Brazil, and i have the same problem. Warzone dont found players.
Just my two cents, but I think they're not patching the game this weekend, even if they had a fix for it, because there's a high volume of players from North America and Europe at the moment and this is their main concern right now. There were a lot of complaints about the day one patch, so I don't believe they're updating anything anytime soon.

edit: logged in from the wrong xbox live account .-.
this game is only on us/eu/ca? I don't think so. Dedicated server... Lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 112