Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 112
jack nores wrote:
Ok so for me guys is working 100% for me
Not for me :(
I'm not able to join a Warzone or Arena playlist with my friend from Australia. It says there connection is high latency. This is really annoying. So are they saying I can't play with any of my friends outside of the US???
Same problem in Brazil. I cannot find games in Arena or Warzon
Thank you for your continued reports - we are looking into your accounts to investigate.
Same problem in Brazil!

Please 343, fix this problem.
I'm in Brazil and I'm unable to match anyone in Warzone. Already did the power cycle and everything.
Also, I can't team with some friends in USA and UK, it's really sad.
The same thing for everyone in my Whatsapp halo group, everyone is saying cant find any warzone (Brazil, south america)
Some extra data: the Day of release I was able to find 4 warzone matches. The first had a horrible lag and it dropped me within minutes, the others WERE fine. Then never found a game again. Arena continues to work just fine, without lag and finds people instantly
I have the same problem , I'm from Brazil
Completely unable to find Warzone matches here in Brazil.

Issue seems to be widespread, whole threads in local forums complaining about not finding matches.

I was able to play 3 matches just after midnight launch, but since them absolutely nothing.

Please, this must be highest priority. Bought the game specifically because of Warzone. Being locked out of it is unacceptable.
Hi,

Im from Brazil.

I'm unable to find anyone in the warzone mode too.

It keeps searching for players and then returns an error message.
It seems to be timed. I'm thinking it's to do with the region search because at about 3am in Australia I am unable to find any type of Warzone match. I don't know what time it starts to find matches again but I was playing Warzone fine a few hours ago.
Same here. Was able to play warzone during afternoon today. Today and yesterday unable to find any games after 10pm
Same problem here, I am from Brazil.
My friends and I can play Warzone at night, but sometimes it takes over 15 minutes to find a match, and at different periods of the day the game won't find any matches at all.

Gamertag is KoumuS
I'm from Brazil and I found 2 matches really fast... But that was all, probably mere luck. Now I can't find any match, tried to wait 15 minutes and didn't found anything... Honestly, that is unacceptable, I really hope I'll not have the same issue everyone had in the Master Chief Collection, where the matchmaking was pathetic, only "fixed" (not really fixed) some months later.
Come on, 343.

PS: Tried to find warzone alone and tried with a squad of 6 friends. Still the same result, can't find anything.
KoumuS wrote:
My friends and I can play Warzone at night, but sometimes it takes over 15 minutes to find a match, and at different periods of the day the game won't find any matches at all.

Gamertag is KoumuS
AEhooooooooo
Same here in brazil. I joined the Xbox Preview Program and have the new Dash, MTU error does not pass 510
hello everyone,
i'm from Brazil.
is hard to search anybody in matchmaking in arena or warzone mode. This is a -Yoink-.
HEY, 343i I want a answer to my question: WHY you HAVE LIMITED FOR 4 PLAYERS THE SQUADRON ????????????????????????????????????? PLEASE,FIX IT FAST.
first, the "amazing" TMCC, than this... 343, what are you trying to hyde? LET US PLAY!

miss you, Bungie, when I play everything with everyone. and by coincidence, in that time Halo was always the most played multiplayer game.
KoumuS wrote:

Gamertag is KoumuS
This problem too...

Gamertag FFinalx2, brazilian.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 112