Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 112
I could play now warzone... but It was only lucky to find other people around playing... as always the problem persists
I thought this was the best halo, now I think its the worst once we can't play what we paid for.
NashSal12 wrote:
Fozzimus wrote:
Anyone from Brazil managed to play something yesterday?
I play 5 or 6 games in a row.
Them i leave for a short time and can't find more games.
Same story.
Ok i send the message to ign, now Lets see if they actually read those xD
Ok i send the message to ign, now Lets see if they actually read those xD
Lets see!
I played some until now, but with 1 hour of searching. It's ridiculous.
harybd wrote:
NashSal12 wrote:
Fozzimus wrote:
Anyone from Brazil managed to play something yesterday?
I play 5 or 6 games in a row.
Them i leave for a short time and can't find more games.
Same story.
Same thing.
Bonnie Ross (Founder and head of 343 Industries):

https://twitter.com/PlutonForEver/status/661565945333219328
Tijs11 wrote:

Thats it. We have to take this to them :)
Tijs11 wrote:

Good one, it shows they are aware of this already. what bothers my is the lack of communication and when can we expect a solution.
The lack of comunication seems like a very bad habit that the industry has these days, doesn't it?
This and the constant release of broken games (not only 343i).
That, and the priorization of their main markets (NA / EU).
Tijs11 wrote:

Nice
Does it another week to try to fix this?
Still can't find any Warzone matches in Brazil. This is really frustrating!

The main reason I bought this game was to play online because i'm still playing the previous campaigns in Halo: MCC (Yes, I bought it just to catch up with the story)

Please make it so that if we can't find players in our region the game then connects to any other region after searching for a while... Every other game does that!
Still can't find any Warzone matches in Brazil. This is really frustrating!

The main reason I bought this game was to play online because i'm still playing the previous campaigns in Halo: MCC (Yes, I bought it just to catch up with the story)

Please make it so that if we can't find players in our region the game then connects to any other region after searching for a while... Every other game does that!
I like mutch more the story of halo than the game itself... BUT... that doesnt give them the right to do that to us.. or to make us apart from the rest of the world in MP in a way we cant play or have any kind of fun with the online part of the game... they should fix that fast... or at least give us some info on what they are doing to fix it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Tentei jogar o fim de semana inteiro e não consegui!!! Não consegui jogar no multiplayer!!!! Halo5 decepção!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Tentei jogar o fim de semana inteiro e não consegui!!! Não consegui jogar no multiplayer!!!! Halo5 decepção!!!
Não exagera mano. só o WARZONE ta ruim o modo arena ta de boa pra joga. acho que decepção é muito forte para ocasião.
I'm in Brazil. Can play Warzone here and there, but overall, it's frustating to find a lobby. Needs to be fixed.

x Makas x wrote:
Não exagera mano. só o WARZONE ta ruim o modo arena ta de boa pra joga. acho que decepção é muito forte para ocasião.

Não To exagerando não MANO!!! Não consegui jogar nada!!! Eu e o meu cunhado não conseguimos jogar!!! Fica na tua que se eu não tivesse com problemas para jogar, eu não estaria aqui perdendo o meu tempo reclamando!!!! Fica de boa aí!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 112