Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

WarZone DONT WORK (South Ameria, Africa,Australia)

OP Makiavelo SG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. 94
  8. ...
  9. 112
Melbourne, Australia

Not really the best time players will be on Halo 5 (5 to 7am) but was able to find a Warzone Assault match in seconds! It was about 3 weeks ago where I couldn't find any Warzone Assault matches in my region, and could only play normal Warzone, and Arena during certain hours (3pm - 11pm-ish) So finding a match in under 5 seconds kind of surprised me. The matches I've played so far are great, and it aren't incredibly laggy, but there are moments where players jump/teleport around the map, which is something I'm used to and doesn't really ruin my gameplay experience. I'm just real glad to be able to play WZ Assault again
During the period that you allow I got to play all modes and without lag. Brazilian here.
yeap, the 2 hours was great. Now, locked servers again
In Australia at odd hours of the morning it is decidedly impossible to find matches. I've tried all arena game types on different days (including right now) and cannot find a game from the tried and tested range of 3am-7am. For the sake of the ability to play the game whenever i want (that i bought for $600AUD with console) whether or not there is a lag factor should be up to the players to decide and not up to your discretion to restrict play between global geographical segments. This poses a few considerations:
1. Cant play or meet any prospective friends from other countries (apart from nz)
2. Cant play whenever i want, which feels like a severe breach of my basic gaming rights.
3. Doesnt cater to the needs of gamers with obligations at unusual times of the day.
4. If anything this would drastically reduce the maximum number of players internationally at any given moment, numbering in the thousands.
5. My search resulted in unable to join for the 7th time right now and its too early in the morning for me to continue but you get the point.
Goodnight.
Damn those times where 6-7AM here in NZ, I slept through the test times ;-;
Getting many games on us servers here in germany (ping about 200ms). Also the game is giving some people in germany a warning that they have a high ping of the servers (you don't say...)

Please match european players on european servers and not on us servers. even cs1.6 was played with pings under 50ms a decade ago!
12.10.15 Update
Thank you for your feedback! Based on initial positive results from this morning’s test, we’ll be running additional tests from 3-5 PM PT. Please continue to provide feedback on your experience!
No. Stop. Bloody stop. Remove region lock is not the answer. I don't want to play lagging games all the time. Just add bloody search parameters so the people who want a lag free experience can chose that, so then they get lag free games. I don't care if its faster. If the game -Yoinking!- lags, its not fun. You can remove region lock, but make it optional, I'd rather search for 2 minutes and get a lag free game than get a game in 20 seconds but not being able to enjoy it as everyone is lagging all over the place.

Removing Region lock is not the answer. Search parameters are.
Quote:
12.10.15 Update:
Thank you for your feedback! Based on initial positive results from this morning’s test, we’ll be running additional tests from 3-5 PM PT. Please continue to provide feedback on your experience!
Everything looks beautiful, but i do get some connection lost issues :((
Quote:
12.10.15 Update:
Can you please do another one when most of us Australians aren't sleeping or at school? Me and my friends keep missing out on these. I just wanna be able to play Warzone Assault again :(
is this adjustment is only for warzone? what about slayer and ffa?
it seems like the test was successful so, when 343i going to apply the result?
In Korea most of game mods are not matching
I think it's just populataion problem in Asia

But during test time, I played FFA many times!!
So please unlock the region-locked matchmaking!!!

or just add region-selection option like Titanfall, GOW:UE
This is Japan. During the hours of 9-11 AM PDT on Thursday, December 10, I tried to play the breakeout about 30 minutes in between. I was able to play breakeout many time ever!! It was very surprised to me, because i was thinking there are only about 10 people who are playing the playlist in the world. But there were so many people!! During the minutes i could not feel critical laggs. If this continue, i think "halo5 is started finally!! in Jpapan".
In Korea, test was successful. I played slayer in the morning very the first time! No laggy. Please hold new setting.
Last night I got to play several Warzone matches, but now I'm waiting for already some time without success. Big Team Battle also this very hard to find matches in Brazil.
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
No. Stop. Bloody stop. Remove region lock is not the answer. I don't want to play lagging games all the time. Just add bloody search parameters so the people who want a lag free experience can chose that, so then they get lag free games. I don't care if its faster. If the game -Yoinking!- lags, its not fun. You can remove region lock, but make it optional, I'd rather search for 2 minutes and get a lag free game than get a game in 20 seconds but not being able to enjoy it as everyone is lagging all over the place.

Removing Region lock is not the answer. Search parameters are.
Letting people select the region like in Titanfall would be already enough.
Happy to hear that the test was positive. Lets hope 343 implement the changes quick.
Any updates on last night's test?
12.11.15 Update
Based on initial positive results from these tests, we are asking you to provide:
  • Gamertag
  • Region
  • Quality of match feedback along with links to specific matches from your Game History on Halo Waypoint or on HaloTracker
You can also provide this information in our "Region-Specific Matchmaking Adjustment Tests" Thread.

Additionally, if you do not wish to provide this information publicly, please feel free to send this information to us in a private message.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. 94
  8. ...
  9. 112