Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo 5: Guardians Support

Warzone Firefight Bugs

OP RDDsnipez

I have been playing Halo 5 again after a long break and over the past week, I have found a couple of game-breaking bugs. Bugs like not enough Grunts spawning on the Kill Grunt's objective on Prospect in the first round. Banshee's flying out of bounds and under the map again on Prospect and Game the Crashing after finishing a match of firefight. I don't know if 343 are still updating Halo 5 for minor bugs like this or if they are focusing on MCC and Infinite but if someone would look into these bugs id appreciate it.
Unfortunately, these bugs have been around since the rushed release of Firefight and will likely not be fixed.
In March on Stormbreak, the final round, the hunters will sometimes spawn on top of the building. Three jump down, but one will stay up top with no way to get to it. You can't kill it so you can't win the game. These thing exist, sad but true.
FARTMAN Z wrote:
In March on Stormbreak, the final round, the hunters will sometimes spawn on top of the building. Three jump down, but one will stay up top with no way to get to it. You can't kill it so you can't win the game. These thing exist, sad but true.
I believe I've seen this before as well. I thought you could get to them with a Hornet though. Is that not true? I'm not sure since it has been a while since I last saw that happen.
Sadly, these are known issues that will not be fixed.
tuhin94 wrote:
FARTMAN Z wrote:
I believe I've seen this before as well. I thought you could get to them with a Hornet though. Is that not true? I'm not sure since it has been a while since I last saw that happen.
Good luck spawning a hornet
tuhin94 wrote:
FARTMAN Z wrote:
Good luck spawning a hornet
😅😂 Meant to say Wasp. There was a thread discussing Wasp and Hornet designs and I got the two mixed up here.